I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

This Is The Best Day Ever

Image
And I thought these injuries would complicate things that weren't anatomical or bological level.
No, it seems like when it's dead quiet in here, that is when you should panic!

I don't even know who you are next to me only a few curtains away, but I hear you dying to live for only a few moments longer. And I'm sorry that you can't hear me, as I whisper nothing but safe salvation for a soul embroiled in dead wish crushed ends.
And we can run, from the backdrop of these gears and scalpels. Make an escape through double stained doors into the freedom that will fill our lungs.

At every hour goes the tick tock bang of monitors as they stared us down, as if to gauge how much longer they have until their coffee break. We met in the emergency room, a far more fatal outcome to your body and mind that I could not comprehend surviving. In our beds, I could hear you breath with help from cold machines.
Every hour, on the hour, they draw blood. Your blood, my blood, until red was taboo to see outside of a syringe.

Well I felt I couldn't take another day in this place, a giddy madness that only the healthy ones seem to notice unlike the doomed. From silent dreams, we never wake. And in this promise that we'll silently make, a pact of non-verbal oaths and pacts, I will leave here with you, with starless eyes for heavens sake. But I hear you anyway, well I thought I heard you say,

"I like you, we can get out. We don't have to stay, stay inside this place..someday."

Oh how I wish you've talk to me when I talk to you, and I'm certain moving and talking hurts more than you can imagine. This day though, we kept falling down, not making progress to walk out of those death marked doors into the white sanguin reality of life absolute.
This day, set the ferris wheel of a wheelchair ablaze.

You left my heart as yours stopped, an open wound. And I love you for this day. This life, it was all we had to keep us safe, and we never sleep again, it would never end. I know ending things can be the best of things, when your body can't move silently like clouds in the sky.

Well I thought I heard you say to me

"We'll go so far, far as we can. And I just can't stay, one day we'll run away"

And you left without me, a speedy retreat into the void of toe tags and body bags. I'm sorry i couldn't go with you, and I'm sorry that you couldn't wait for me. We could have had a life outside of your death, a love from this bodily hate, A new chance to live life.