Status: Complete: 7-12-10 thanks for reading :)

It All Started With Twitter

Emily Rose Hewitt, a fifteen year old star-struck girl who is Justin Bieber's biggest fan, tweets him about not being able to got to a performance he has in New York City. Emily doesn't have a very good home life, her father Paul, is an alcoholic and constantly abuses her for every little thing in the past ten years of her life. Her mother, Sarah, works nights and mostly durning the day as a college professor. She keeps to herself in school and doesn't bother with having friends. She had a best friend, Beverly, in the second grade who was her only friend. They were like sisters, but died three years ago in the eighth grade, due to cancer. Since then Em doesn't like to get close to anybody in fear of losing them.
But will her luck change when she meets the one and only Justin Bieber? Read!!
  1. It All Started with Twitter
    ''Did he just call me beautiful?"
  2. One Less Lonely Girl
    "Christmas wasn’t merry, 14th of February not one of them spent with you"
  3. My Girl
    ‘my girl’ I like the sound of that.
  4. Today Show
    "Friends, just friends" he told the reporter *yeah right!*
  5. Traffic
    I mentally prepared myself for what was about to come…
  6. Blackness
    ...I closed my eyes in fear of his face being the last thing I see during my lifetime...
  7. Lifeless
    ...All I saw was a lifeless body, not moving, not smiling, not laughing…just nothing...
  8. Do you mean that?
    "I'm...Dead?" "Not entirely"
  9. Don’t push him away, he really likes you
    "Justin...we only know each other for two days, how could you love me?"
  10. Your Safe With Me
    "...but that also means I’m gonna be far away from you..."
  11. Welcome to the Family Em
    last chapter :)