Rematch?

Fairyboy and the Prince.

"Fuck it!" Judai screams, throwing his game controller in an uncharacteristically angry fashion. The controller sails across the dimly lit room, thus dragging the Gamecube alone with it and unplugging it from the television, ending the match thirty seconds before it's scheduled detonation.

"Judai," Johan wails, glaring at the younger student. "You can't do this every time I'm about to beat you!"

"I don't like to lose," Judai mutters, turning himself away from the bluenette.

Johan snorts, "I hadn't noticed."

After a brief moment of silence, Judai begins to laugh uncontrollably. "What?" Johan demands and soon finds the blood rushing to his cheeks. Though it's doubtful that he actually is, he can't help but feel Judai is laughing at him.

"It's... it's just," Judai pauses to inhale a rather large gulp of air in a futile attempt to calm himself down, "you would chose that blue-haired girl as your character."

"Marth is a man..." Johan begins, trailing off and then exploding into a fit of laughter himself.

"Stop that!" Judai growls, "how am I supposed to tell with hair like that? Not to like, emasculate you or anything, but at least /you/ make an attempt to make yourself look manly. And thus, nobody finds themselves wondering 'johan: man or woman'."

Johan's stomach is cramping and his eyes are tearing at this point, "coming from you, Judai-chan? Really? You always chose that fairyless elfin child!"

"You wait a hot-minute there, pal," Judai cuts in, "if you knew anything, you'd know that he has that bitch Navi."

"How could I ever forget?"

The boys go on to show off their best impressions of "hey! listen". Wiping the tears from his eyes, Judai chokes out a faint, "rematch?"