POP!

Getting closer

I watched as Tami walked through the halls, I sighed. She was beautiful in every way-face, body, voice, and even walk. I don't know why she doesn't want me. I know that she thinks that I'm sexy...

As she walked to her car, I came behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, and then purred into her ear, "Hi, cutee." She made a noise of disgust from the back of her throat and yanked away from my grip.

"Will you just leave me alone?! Goddamnit. You know that it's like talking to a five year-old!" She snapped at me, glaring the whole time.

"Come on. I want to be friends, but I can't do that when you're acting like a grumpy bitch," I replied.

"Well, SORRY for getting in your way. I wonder what would happen if I squeezed your neck really hard...Would you just...EXPLODE? Or would you turn to that silver confetti, and poof! You were gone! I would like that second idea, 'cause I just got this outfit, and it was like-"

I interrupted her by rolling my eyes and saying, "Could we please just try to be friends? Please? By the end of tomarrow, if it doesn't work, then you can be out of my life forever. Please?" I whispered the last part giving large eyes, and batting my 'lashes.

She sighed loudly, then nodded her head once. "Fine! But if it doesn't work out, then we NEVER, I repeat, NEVER talk again...Capeesh?"

I nodded quickly, then hugged her.

"Gah! Can't-breathe! Let-go!" She choked out. I laughed and ruffled her hair. Her soft, brown hair...She laughed once, then ruffled my hair. After she took her hand away, she rubbed her thumb and pointer finger together.

"What did you put in your hair?"Tami mumbled, giving me a disgusted look.

I shrugged, then after a few seconds, burst out laughing. Maybe this could work...Maybe...

"Hey let's go to my house. My mom makes really good food. And by really, I mean she's one of the best cooks in.The. Entire. Fucking. World," I said. Before she could say something, I picked her up bridal-style, and tickled her stomach with my free hands. She screamed, earning looks from her, I mean our classmates, and pounded my chest with her fists.

"Let-Me-go!" Tamani commanded inbetween giggles. Oops...Forgot that I was tickling her...I gently set her down, and stopped tickling with my fingers.

"CRAP!" She groaned after checking all of her pockets. "I forgot something at the store."

"The store...?"

"Um, yeah," She mumbled looking down. Her cheeks reddened, showing that she was blushing. "I work at...Sam's Store...And I forgot something that I need;my cell." Suddenly a sinking feeling filled my gut...I wonder why? Oh, well. I shook it off, taking Tami's hand, heading for the store.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that you like!