Status: Work In progress :)

We're All Pretty Odd

Since the split of Panic! At The Disco, both The Young Veins and Panic! At The Disco have been having a difficult time getting back in to the music scene.

Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz come to the rescue and bring in a few old friends.

Juliana Reynolds and Carina Barr are partners in crime. Best friends for life. Two peas in a pod. Carina and Juliana work for Alternative Press. The duo is also responsible for producing FOB's first cd and a few of their ep's.

What happens when Juliana gets "kidnapped" and gets left with the Panic! boys, and what happens when Carina loses a bet with the devil himself and winds up in Vegas with The Young Veins?

WIll there be romance, betrayal, secrets, lies, drunken bar fights or possibly a child?

Anything is possibly... especially when we're all... pretty odd

I DON'T any of the famous people... I do own the plot and Juliana and Carina... if you ask nicely I may just let you borrow them :)

Read on to find out :)
Please Comment and new character bios will be added or updated each time a new character is introduced.
  1. Chapter 1 (2002)
    Introduction to the mess that is to come... Character bios up top
  2. Chapter 2 (2009)
    "I guess my judgment was a “little” off."
  3. Chapter 3 (2009)
    “That’s the thing Jules… "
  4. Chapter 4 (2009)
    “You look a wee bit nervous Love.”
  5. Chapter 5 (2009)
    "Thank God there’s a flicker of light in Pete’s black hole of a heart."