Everybody's Singing Like They're Crazy In Love

Chapter 12

We found a hotel in the city that had vacancy and booked a room for tonight, I had turned my phone off because I couldn’t bare to think of what my mother would want to say to me right now, and to be honest I didn’t want to make the situation worse. We walked to the lift and got out at level 10 and made our way to room number 118. The whole time we were in the hotel neither of us had said a word and it was starting to worry me. I wanted to know what Alex was thinking, I wanted to know everything that was currently inside his head, but I couldn’t ask him in case it was something I didn’t want to hear, and I think I’d done enough for one day.

We found our room and went straight for the bedroom, which I found out Alex didn’t want to share with me. I felt horrible.

“Alex...” I said as I saw him go into the next room after I’d gone into the second.
“I just need to clear my head. I’ll come in if I get lonely” He replied as he closed his blinds and walked into the bathroom.

I walked back into my room feeling worse than ever, I knew that he’d be angry at me for flipping at my dad and the fact that I didn’t tell him about me returning to Australia sooner, but it was probably the fact that mum didn’t know how much he meant to me and vice versa. But I suppose that, that was my fault considering I hadn’t told her about us sleeping in the same bed and I denied my feelings for him 3 days before I became his girlfriend. It sort of dawned on me that this could tear us a part; I mean I really hadn’t told mum a thing about us and his mum basically knew everything. I started to cry yet again, but this time I didn’t try and stop them I just laid there and let them fall, what was the point in stopping something you couldn’t fix.

He never came into my bedroom last night; he didn’t wake me in the morning after he’d cooked himself breakfast and he didn’t leave a note to explain where he’d disappeared too. I was a mess, this time I had no one to turn to and I couldn’t really understand what was happening and whether Alex was going to forgive me. I bet mum would be happy to see me come home without Alex, the first thing she’d say was get in the car we’re leaving. She’s probably already packed all my stuff and called the removalists.

It wasn’t just Alex keeping me here though, there was my school which was better than the one back in Australia, Katie had become a really good friend and Jack was like a brother. Not that I heard a lot from them these days, which is when I decided to ring them, well Jack anyway and explain the situation. It might take me the whole day to get everything out of my system, but at least I know that he’d listen.

I turned on my phone to find 30 missed calls, 10 voice mails, and 50 text messages.
I ignored them all and went straight to Jacks name and pressed the green button.
“Hello” He answered.

“Jack, its Holly”
“Oh, sozzle didn’t recognise your voice. How are you?”
“That’s okay. I’m terrible I’m completely lost and confused and I didn’t know who else to talk to” I explained.

“Okay, tell me everything” He said as I closed my bedroom door and got back into bed to explain the whole story to Jack.

After I’d explained everything about my dad, my mum and Alex I’d been on the phone for 2 and a half hours. Jack was shocked at first but then really understood as to why I was confused.

“First of all you need to ask yourself whether your relationship with Alex is worth both of your parents” He said

“Then you need to ask yourself whether you can stay with Alex forever, is it what you want, or just what you think you want”

Right now Jack was bringing up some really good points, no I didn’t want to lose my parents relationship over a boy but I didn’t want to lose my relationship with Alex over my parents either, and right now no I don’t think that Alex and I could last forever. Considering the fact that he couldn’t even tell me what he was thinking let alone tell me what his feeling.

“I don’t mean to make the decision for you, but if I were you I’d leave a note for Alex and go sort things out with your parents. They’re the ones that are going to be there forever, well longer than Alex maybe anyway. And if it doesn’t work ring me back and I can make room for you at my house until we sort something else out” Jack finally said.

“Thank you so much Jack, you’ve really helped a lot. I’ll call you after I’ve spoken to my parents.” I replied as I hung up and wrote a note for Alex leaving it on the table and left the hotel.

I got a bus back into town and then walked the 15 minutes to my house; Alex’s car wasn’t in the drive way so I knew he hadn’t come home. I opened the door and walked into the lounge room to find mum and dad sitting on the couch watching television.

“I’m sorry” I said as they both looked up at me, only to turn there gaze back to the TV.
“So you’re both going to ignore me as well now?” I asked “I realise some of the stuff I said yesterday was harsh, but I couldn’t think about the fact of leaving this place, or having dad come back and live with us. I’m sorry if what I said hurt you both but you’ll be pleased to know that me and Alex are probably over” I said as I turned on my heel.

“Holly wait, we never meant for it to be like this, I never meant for it to be like this, your mother and I had always had problems being together and it was always going to be a matter of time before we did get a divorce. But we never wanted that to come between us as a family. Your mother and I may not love each other any more and we might move on with other people but we still want to be able to see you grow up and have that family connection.” Dad explained.

“But then why did you bother coming here, if you both knew you’d end up alone?” I asked.
“It was Sarah, the girl I met at home she wanted me to come back to her house here, and your mother and I had already gone our separate ways we just hadn’t told you. So we decided to come and then it was that night that Sarah had found out that I was staying with you and that’s when I had to leave because I had to explain to her that it wasn’t what it looked like” He explained further.

“Why do we have to move back to Australia then if you guys don’t seem to have any issues with each other?” I asked.

“We don’t, and we’re not going to, I listened to what you said yesterday. It’s not going to make things better going back home or staying here and you seemed pretty convinced that you and Alex were made for each other so I don’t want to come between you and I hope that that’s okay” Mum commented.

“Thank you, both of you. I know I said some very horrible things yesterday I was just really confused.” I said as I walked over and gave them both a hug.

“What happened with Alex anyway?” Dad asked “I want to know all about this boy”
“I told him that we might be moving back to Australia and he didn’t understand why mum couldn’t see how much he meant to me and I think he realised that I hadn’t actually talked to mum properly about him and I and he got upset and didn’t talk to me, and I still haven’t seen him today.” I answered

“Well why don’t you ring him and explain to him what’s going on and then see if he wants to talk, you can only try” Dad suggested. I nodded my head and went to call Alex, only to call Jack first and tell him that everything was sorted with my parents which he was happy about.

“Hello” Alex answered
“Alex, where are you?” I asked.

“Holly, I’m sorry I left in the morning and didn’t speak to you. I’m still a bit confused I just need more time”

“Alex I’m not leaving you, I’m not going anywhere, mum wants to stay here” I replied hoping that, that might change his mind.
“What?”
“I’m never ever ever, leaving I don’t care about my dreams of going to university, I just want to be with you and at the moment that’s all that matters” I rushed.

“Where are you?”

“I’m at home come through my window” I said as I hung up the phone and raced to my room.

As soon as I got in to my room Alex was already on my bed waiting for me.
“I still don’t understand what happened.” Alex said as I sat next to him.

“Mum wanted to go back to Australia because she thought that it would be better for us. But she kind of realised that you mean a lot to me and it was a bit of a miss
understanding.
The whole thing with dad was sort of an already dealt with subject. Mum and dad had already split before we got here, and they came here so that if wouldn’t be publicised in Australia and the whole ‘let’s make a better family’ kind of got in the way of the fact that they’d be dating other people. Which is when he left us because his girlfriend that he came here to meet found out that he was living with us and he had to leave and explain the situation to her. So really it was all just a miss understanding, and I’m so sorry that you got in the middle of it and were left in the dark.” I explained with as much simplicity as possible.

“I get all that, but did you ever tell your mum about us as at all. Like what happened with Courtney how much you’ve supported me through the whole year?” He questioned.
“To be honest no, I didn’t tell her. I don’t feel the need to share your personal information to my mother” I replied.

“But it was what really brought us together its how I got to know you” He stated.
“Well, I don’t have the best relationship with my mum, I don’t want to tell her everything about our lives and especially if I’m not sure about what you want me to say to her.”

“I don’t care what you tell her about my life, its not like she’s going to use it against me.”
“Well I’m sorry that I don’t tell my mother everything about my personal life, if it’s that big of problem why don’t you go tell her everything about you right now” I replied getting really sick of his attitude.

The room fell silent and we had nothing else to say to each other. I couldn’t believe that it had come to this, he was seriously judging my relationship with my mother and yes I admit it isn’t that good at all. I don’t tell her everything about my personal life but she couldn’t trust me to tell me about her and dad, and I really didn’t want to share everything with her.

I got off the bed and walked out of my room, I wasn’t in the mood for Alex, to try and tell me what relationship I should have with my mother. I walked down the hall and straight out the front door. Not even bothering to tell mum where I was going.

I walked around to the café and took a seat; I had a lot on my mind at this moment as you probably noticed. I didn’t think that Alex would turn something like this on me. I know that it is my fault that I don’t talk to my mother but I didn’t see that as a bad thing in someone’s relationship, and I certainly think it wouldn’t have mattered to Alex. Turns out I was completely wrong.

I ordered a caramel milkshake and took my time to sort out my head. I wasn’t going to let this get to me. As soon as I’d finished my milkshake, Alex walked in and spotted me and came over to me.

“Can I please sit down?” He asked
“I don’t know maybe I should go ask my mum” I replied as he rolled his eyes at me and took the seat anyway.

“I’m sorry” he said
“Are you? Does it matter if I don’t change my ways or do I have to start telling my mother everything.” I replied.

“No you don’t have to tell her anything, when I walked out of the house she stopped me and explained to me that it wasn’t the fact that you should tell her everything, she realised it, she’s your mother after all and she told me that she’s never seen you this happy. So I must be doing something right” He explained.

“So it took my mother to talk to you for you to change your mind?” I questioned.
“I know, it made me feel bad too but, I’m sorry and I hope you understand” He answered.
“I suppose we’re both at fault. You’re forgiven” I replied as I grasped his hand that was resting on the table.

“You’re forgiven too” He said as he squeezed my hand.
I got off the table and took his hand with me dragging him along with me. We walked out of the café and on to the street.

“Where are we going?” He asked out or curiosity.
“How about we head back home and have dinner with my mum?” I asked.
“That sounds like a terrific idea” He smiled.

We walked back to Alex’s car and hopped in and Alex drove the 5 minutes back to my place, parking in his driveway. We walked across the front yard and walked into the house.
“Hello, anyone home?” I called out.

I waited for 5 minutes and no one responded, we walked into the living and kitchen area but mum still hadn’t come out of wherever she was hiding. I walked into the dinning room and up to mums room but she was still no where to be found.

“Holly...”Alex said in a low voice. I turned around to see him standing over mum’s body.
“Mum!” I yelled.

I got down onto the floor and checked that she was breathing and that she had a pulse. She had both so we were on the right track; I shook her shoulders to see if she would wake up.

“Mum, can you here me?” “Mum squeeze my hand if you can hear my voice”
Nothing.

“The ambulance is on their way” Alex said as he came back into the room
“She’s breathing and she has a steady pulse but she isn’t responding to anything” I explained to Alex.

“It’s going to be okay Holly, she’s going to be okay” Alex reassured.
The ambulance arrived in less than 5 minutes and took mum to the hospital Alex and I followed suite in his car. When we arrived at the hospital we were told to wait and we’d be informed if anything happened. I hated waiting, I was the most impatient person I knew and Alex had certainly figured that out.

“Holly calm down” Alex said for the 15th time. “She is going to be fine; there is nothing wrong with her.”

“Nothing wrong, then why are they taking 50 years to tell me something?” I replied.
“It’s been 10 minutes” He replied bluntly.

“I’m sorry if I’m a little worried for my mother, it’s not every day you have to go to the hospital for them” I arched back.

“Look if there is anything we’ll be told, just sit tight she is going to get through this” He replied calmly as he wrapped his arm around me.

I knew that in stressful situations they were suppose to test the strength of your relationship and so far this week had been high in stress and it wasn’t a pretty picture this morning. But this is different Alex is really trying here he genuinely cares about my mother and the well being of my mental health!

“Miss Bedford?” A doctor asked as he walked into the waiting area.
“Yes, that’s me” I replied as I jumped out of my seat.

“We have taken some test for your mother and we have found nothing to have caused this collapse, she is awake but is very weak and we are still going to keep her in over night just to make sure that she hasn’t got anything else to be concerned about” The doctor informed.
“Okay, thank you heaps” I replied “are we able to see her now?” I asked
“Sure, room 201” The doctor replied as we walked off in the opposite direction.
I walked in and saw mum lying on the bed, she looked really tired and extremely run down.
“I’ll give you some time” Alex said.

“No I want you to come in with me” I replied as I took his hand and walked right into the room.
Alex squeezed my hand tighter and we moved toward the bed.
“Hey mum” I whispered “You sure gave us a fright”
“I’m fine now and you don’t need to stress about me. I’ll be fine” She stated.
“Are you sure?” I questioned.

“Yes, I’m feeling much better” She expressed.
“Okay, is there anything I can get for you?” I asked.

“No, I want you and Alex to go home and have a night to yourself, I rang your dad and he’s going to stop by the house and grab a few things. You both need a night out for your self’s and I wont be around so enjoy it” She explained.

“Mum, you just got put in hospital and you’re telling me and my boyfriend to home to an empty house and enjoy ourselves ,what ever medication they gave you, please keep it up” I replied smiling

“I’ll make sure of it now go home” She shooed.
“Okay, we’re going, rest up and get better” I replied as we walked back out the door.
We walked out of the hospital and got into Alex’s car.

“So what sort of fun can we get up to tonight?” Alex asked.
“I don’t know what about this?” I asked as I leant over and kissed him on the neck.
“Hmm, I like where you’re taking this Miss. Bedford, would you care to continue this at your house” Alex replied.

“Yes” I replied into Alex’s ear as I pecked him on the lips and he started the car.

As soon as we arrived home Alex’s lips were all over me like a rash. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted something so bad in my life. We casually stumbled into my room as we fell back onto the bed, not once letting our lips part. I pulled his body ever so closer to mine as I attacked his lips; I slowly slipped my tongue into his mouth fighting for dominance as he took his hand and placed it on my stomach rubbing his thumb up and down my hip bone making me moan in pleasure. My hands found there way from his hair to the bottom of his jeans as I quickly undid them for him as he pushed them off, soon after all my clothes had found their way to the floor.

“You are so beautiful” He said as he kissed my lips again then moving to my neck, he and found my soft spot making me quiver from within, I rolled over so that I was on top and found his lips again as he moaned in pleasure. He found the clasp of my bra as we moved under the covers and discarded that to the floor.

He flipped us both over taking in my chest as I slowly found the rim of his boxers teasing him ever so slightly.

“Just get them off already” He begged. I giggled into his ear as his lips found mine again and I looked into his eyes.

“Are you sure you’re ready?” He asked

“I’ve never been so sure in my life” I replied as he slipped off his boxers and flung mine off the bed too.

He quickly grabbed a condom and slid it on, and made sure that I was comfortable he slowly entered me and the feeling was like none other before.

“Oh. God” I moaned as he slowly moved in and out.

“Ahh, you’re amazing Alex” I yelled as he continued to move in and out of me, creating enormous pleasure for the both of us.

“Fuck, faster” I screamed as he listened to my command and quickened the pace moving ever so fast inside of me.

“I’m so close” I whispered barely audible.

“Same here” Alex whispered back as he sped up the past one last time.

We collapsed onto the bed both of our chest panting and heart rates through the roof. Alex rolled off of me and discarded the condom into the bin and then lied down beside me.
I moved in closer to him; this boy was way more than I ever wished for.

“I…” Alex spoke.
“What were you going to say?” I asked looking at him in the eye
“I…. I love you” Alex whispered.
“What?” I asked again not sure whether I heard right.

“I, Alexander William Gaskarth love the Holly May Bedford” He spoke looking directly into my eyes.
“Well, I Holly May Bedford, love the Alexander William Gaskarth” I replied as I brought my lips to his and kissed him ever so passionately.
“I can’t believe I’m so lucky to have you” Alex whispered.

“I can’t believe I managed to get such a spunk like you” I winked at him,
“Oh and bye the way, you’re so good in bed, all those girls were right after all” I replied as I smirked.

“That would be right, just break the perfect moment with a smart ass comment like that” He replied smiling at me.
“Not my fault half the school know how good you are in bed. I told you your ego would come back and bite you” I replied.

“What ever you say, It’s a complement if I’m good in bed, isn’t it?” He asked.
“No it’s just a bonus point for me”

We both laughed at how stupid we were. Alex looked into my eyes and brushed the hair out of my face.

“You are so beautiful” He stated as he kissed me on the lips and I put my head on to his chest.

It wasn’t long after that that we both had fallen asleep, I couldn’t be happier with my life right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first published sex scene so bare with me and I promise the next one wont be as bad!
This is an extremely over due update and I'm sorry for the wait but saying that this would have to be my longest chapter written.The total word count is 3,977! There are a few surprises coming up so bare with me and I should have another update tonight!