Everybody's Singing Like They're Crazy In Love

Chapter 7

By the time recess rolled around, I wish I had of stayed in bed. Everyone had found out that Alex had slept in my bed last night unbeknown to me; Alex thought that it was a great idea to boast and Isaac was right in front of me as soon as I came out of class.

“So who’s this Alex kid that thinks he’s got you ‘in the bag’?” Isaac asked as I was at my locker.
“Alex doesn’t have me ‘in the bag’” I said not looking at him, quite annoyed that he would even believe the rumours that are going around.
“Well that’s not what everyone else thinks, everyone’s talking about it by the way” He said as he led me toward the cafeteria.

“I’m actually surprised that you believe the rumours going around, I thought you didn’t care what everyone else thought of your friends” I said as we opened the door.

As soon as Alex spotted me with Isaac he froze, dead in front of me. He didn’t move an inch he was just glaring at Isaac like he was going to leap at him and rip out his throat. We walked over to him and you could tell that Isaac was the last person he wanted to be around right now.

“Is this Alex?” He asked.
“Yeah, it is and his not as bad as you assume okay. Get to know him before you judge” I replied.
“Why are you hanging with him?” Alex asked as he kept his glare but only moved his lips to ask the question.

“What’s it to you who I hang out with?” I asked as I looked at him stupidly.
“The fact that he was the one that was on top of Courtney when I went round to her house might explain why it has something to do with me” He shot back at me as I froze, dead in my tracks and turned to face Isaac.
“What!” I shrieked.

“Holly, please you have to understand I didn’t”

“Shut up! Just shut up, you of all people had to go behind my back and fuck one of bestfriends girlfriends. Just to get in with the ‘in’ group by doing something that you know I hate. I even told you about my dad and his work partner and yet you still did that. You’re disgusting and I never ever want to see your face again. Just get out of here and never come back.” I yelled at the top of my lungs as the whole cafeteria watched in shock. I just fell to the ground and cried yet another boy was dropped like a fly and I certainly didn’t want to see his face again.

I hadn’t told anyone about my dad other than him, not even Katie of Alex knew; I just thought that I could trust him. I never thought that he could go this low and it just made it worse that it was with Courtney. My dad had cheated on my mum with one of his work partners, over a 6 month period and then we found out that he wanted to move to America to meet back up with her. I know I haven’t mentioned it because I can’t stand the thought, and everything with Alex just sort of hid it from everyone else, it was just hard to come to terms with.

“Come on I’m taking you home” Katie said as she grabbed me by the arm.
“No I’m fine; I just need to cool off. I need something to distract me and if this is what it takes them I’m staying here” I said as I moved over to the table and sat with my head in my hands. Alex came and sat down next to me and rubbed my back.
“I’m sorry, I should’ve kept my mouth shut it was just as big of a shock to me as it was to you” He said

“It’s okay, you don’t need to apologise, it’s just I thought he was a nice guy. Jack even told me that he was the male version of Courtney and I think I knew it but I just decided to ignore it instead of do something about it.” I replied.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go home?” He asked,

“No, I promise I’m fine” I said forcing a smile his way. “Are you alright? After seeing him?” I asked.
“When I first saw him I was ready to belt the living shit out of him but I realized that it wasn’t worth it and your words will certainly keep him away from here” He chuckled lightly.

“So what was this rumour about you having me in your pants?” I asked trying to change the sunject. He turned bright read and looked directly at Jack.
“Please explain how this absurd rumour got out Jack?” Alex asked.
“Umm, I might have told some people that told other people that told Holly” he replied
“But why did you change it around, I only said that I enjoyed last night and you took it the whole wrong way” Alex commented that made me blush.

“I dunno, thought it would be funny” He said shrugging his shoulders.
“It’s okay, I enjoyed last night too” I said as I got up and pecked Alex on the cheek and walked over to Katie as we had English together.

We walked to class and we were given our assignments back from a couple of weeks ago, 90% was alright I thought as we continued with whatever work we had to. I noticed a piece of paper land on the table as I picked it up and read it.

“You and Alex! What happened miss?” I looked up at Katie and smiled at her, I wrote back to her
“Nothing much, he might have slept in my bed last night and I might of really liked it though” I folded the paper the same way she had a slid it over toward her.

She read it and then squealed as the whole class turned and looked at us. She didn’t reply after that I could tell the piece of paper wasn’t big enough to describe how she was feeling. As soon as the period was over she dragged me out of class and into the corridor.
“What?” I said half laughing at her excitement.

“You, Alex in bed together! I thought he was all heartbroken and upset and messed up?” She asked.
“Well, he sort of just climbed through his window and then into my room and got in my bed. I wasn’t complaining and I certainly enjoyed his company” I said with a smile.
“Who’s company?” Someone said behind us as we spun around, of course it had to be none other than Alex didn’t it.
“Oh Holly was just telling me”
“Katie”
“That she really”
“Katie! Please, he’ll think I’m stupid and it’ll wreck everything we have” I said sternly with pleading eyes.
“Holly, I don’t really mind what you think of me, I know you’ll never like me as much as I like you. I’ve gotten over that. But stop hiding and just be yourself tell me how you feel and you never know I might surprise you” Alex said as he started to walk off toward our next class.

“You don’t know how I feel about you at all and you weren’t the first one to jump up and say I like you so don’t criticize me if I haven’t said anything to you. You’ve been so wound up Courtney’s finger I’m surprised you even made it out of her room without her been able to lure you back in. You’ve never ever said anything to me about the way you feel and all of a sudden that’s my fault? I’m not one to take advantage of your state and crawl to you and tell you that it will all be alright and that I’m the one you need and all that crap because I’m not like that. Yeah Alex I like you a lot there I said it but you’ve never even mentioned the way you feel about me so how was I suppose to know. I’m not a mind reader. I thought that we were friends and that we didn’t have to be any more than that while we got to know each other. So sorry if I disappointed you and didn’t want to jump your bones the second you told me you and Courtney were over. Last night there was something there, and we both enjoyed it, but I can’t tell you enough how much the whole Courtney situation mixed my emotions up too and that’s why I haven’t said anything.” I said as I turned around and ran out of the school.

I think both Katie and Alex were shocked at what I said but I didn’t care anymore it was out there, I admitted it, I liked Alex a lot.
“I’m sorry Holly”
“Just leave me alone Alex, I don’t want to hear it. I’ve been so wound up over the last week over you and then you accuse me of not telling you that I liked you” I said looking at him as the tears started to fall.

“Please don’t cry” he pleaded, “I didn’t mean for it to sound so bad like that, I really just wanted you to know that I like you. That’s all.” He said as he came closer and wiped the tears away.

“Well I know now, so your work is done, can you please just let me be by myself. I really need to just cool down before I say something else I’ll regret” I said as I took a step back from him and he just walked away, like most of the other guys in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this wasn't how I expected this chapter to finish, but I think we all wanted them to know that they liked eachother so that's what happened. Next couple of chapters are most likely going to be fillers because I don't really want this to be a 15 chapter story so that's why, sorry.
Well that's enough from me comment and I'll cherish it forever :)