What Do They Know?

Chapter Eight

(Gerard's POV)

Everyone jolted off the bus to see where Jimmy would be condemning Mikey to dirty penis hell. Lyn-Z and I stayed behind as everyone left. "Hey, how are you baby?" Lyn-Z asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I smiled at her and pulled her closer to me."I'm pretty good." I told as she slowly pulled away.

"How's Frank? Did you talk to him?" She asked as sat down at the table.

"Um, he's a tad heart broken. He's in love with someone he can't have." I honestly answerd hoping she wouldn't ask who.

"Poor Frankie, I hope he's okay." She said and looked up at me giving a caring smile.

(Lyn-Zs POV)

"Poor Frankie. I hope he's okay." I told Gerard and looked up at him. I could see the guilt spread across his face. I knew Frank was in love with Gerard. You could tell by the way his eyes lit up when he was around Gerard. And as hard as I tried, I couldn't help but to think, was Gerard in love with him too?

"He'll be fine. He's been through this before." Gerard's face turned from guilt to know-it-all. "So, um why did you come over?" He asked as if he was clueless.

"I just wanted to be with you. Did you want to be alone? I'll leave if you do." I blurted out. I was kind of shocked by his attitude today. But then I remembered Frank.

"No, no! You can stay, I was just gonna take a nap. I didn't know if you wanted to stay or not. " He said while almost twitching. He was such a dork, I love it.

"I'll stay if I can sleep with you." I offered quickly but in a calm manner.

"The bunk's kind of small, you sure?"

"The easier to get close to you." I smirked and he smiled at me as he grabbed my hand. He led me to the back of the bus and he climbed into his bunk, me following. He snuggled his head in the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Lyn-Z." He said before drifting into his dreams.

"I love you too, Gee."

(Frank's POV)

Watching Jimmy chase Mikey through hoards of screaming teenage fans was fun for about ten minutes. Tonight was the last night of the tour so right as I got bored I headed back to the bus to get some sleep. I didn't know where Gerard or Lyn-Z had gone, probably off to go cuddle or some other mushy crap. I walked up to the bus and slowly opened the door, I didn't want to walk in on anything.

"I love you Lyn Z." Was the first thing I heard and automatically knew that it was Gerard. My heart shattered. I hated Lyn-Z so much for being his type.

"I love you too, Gee." Lyn-Z answered him back.

Those three words were enough to make me want to go on a killing spree. I was so angry at the two of them, it was unreal. The thought of them in the same tiny bed made my jealously grow to an extreme. I wasn't going to walk off the bus and pretend that I never heard anything, I'd rather bother them.

I made my way back to Gerard and Lyn-Z as much noise as possible when I got back to both of them, I flopped myself down on Bob's bunk and turned my body to face them. I didn't go to sleep, I just waited for one of them to open an eye and find me.

A couple of minutes passed before Gerard opened his eyes. He blinked a couple of times until he focused on my face."Er, hi Frank. Can I help you?" He asked in a confused tone.

"Nooooo. I just wanted to watch." I answered without blinking or any facial expression.

"Um, okay. Well, um, I'm just gonna go back to sleep now, okay?" H asked me as if I was mentally retarded.

"Okaayyyyy. But I'm still gonna watch." I anxiously stated. He looked at me weirdly and laid back down, closing his eyes slowly.

I hated that they were together. Watching them sleep in the same bed without fucking each other was horrible. It hurt me so bad. I just couldn't take it. I felt like some fifteen year old girl willing to do anything to get rid of her jealously. While thinking of my plots of revenge, I drifted in my usual daydreams which led me into an aimless sleep.

(A/N: Sorry there were so many point of views in this chapter, but I kept changing my mind. And I'm sorry it's taking so long for my updates. But I will keep going if I get a lot of comments.)