Sequel: A Taste of Hogwarts
Status: <3 The story is coming to a close, a couple of more chapters :D and I shall' be done. There will be a squeal. It will be in an entirely different prose and concept to "A Taste of Mudbloods" <3

A Taste of Mudbloods

Chapter Ten - The Last Dance

My ears cackled annoyingly as the drift door to the theardome neared; I peeked through the small thatched window, and my breath soon cut short as I caught a swift glimpse of Draco’s poised face, his eyes gleamed a million baby worlds. Was he so up his own arse? I guess so. I visibly gave my boyfriend a kiss so people could see in the next room, hopefully Draco and all. I walked in without a care and moved my eyes to see the only available seat were next to Draco himself; I slumped into it and slid down slightly.
“So...The prom” Someone offered from the far side of the room, but my attention was merely distracted as my phone buzzed in my jeaned pocked.
From: David
Bbe, i kno it ent bin long, but i jus bin thinkin of ur sxc lips upon mine, want to cum to myne tnight? We can ave a bit o fun :D x

I re-read it and smirked, letting the side of the text reach Draco’s eyes; after reading it again I decided to text a reply.

To: David
Ofc babz  we can ave a smashing tyme at ur place, we may get a bit kinky as the night goes on tho, who knows wat will happen x x
In a second of vibration a little notification came up; Sent.
Before I knew it the session had ended and people started to leave, I hadn’t even listened to a word of the conversation or the “plans” they intended, but as I were reading texts I had previously missed from weeks ago, the room only concluded to me and Draco, he moved over to me in an angry pace.
“Gimme that phone!” He interrupted angrily; I didn’t protest.
“So you’re deciding to have sex with him tonight...” He said almost hurt and my throat closed up annoyingly.
“Is that any of your business?” I asked on the brink of tears.
“Is it any of my...Tory!” He shouted almost pleadingly; “You don’t know the kind of sacrifices I’ve made for you!”
“Sacrifices! What sacrifices’ are there to be made Draco!” I shouted, standing up as tears poured down my face; “You betrayed me Draco, admit it!” I said further.
“You bitch!” He murmured dangerously and had me pinned against the wall in a flash, my head slacked downwards and so had my eyes.
“Look at me” He said lowly; I ignored him.
“Look at me!” He shouted, specks of spit flew past my face; my head found its way up to Draco’s mad face, his pupils were small and his icy glare bore in my soul; I fainted, naturally.
I came around to a loud bell ringing in my ear, it was my alarm clock; As soon as my eyes fluttered open, I knew something was coming to an end...prom was in one week, and then school closed. I washed and dressed, finding myself in my next lesson, Literature. A heavy weight soon accompanied the chair next to me and I knew immediately who it was, Draco. I turned my gaze to his, but his eyes were rimmed red, as though he had been crying all night; my hand found his under the table and I stroked it soothingly, he didn’t shift his gaze but his hand delicately played with my fingers; our relationship was one of a strange one, we weren’t quiet friends yet not a couple, I couldn’t explain the strong bond we had, but it was defiantly strong, it was almost as if we couldn’t stay away from each other even if our brains willed us not to. The week passed slowly, I hardly saw Draco, he kept on disappearing, like he were on some great mission; I spent little time with my boyfriend but we kept a mutual relationship...My prom dress lay waiting in the cupboard upon the night, my hair and make-up done as I waited for David...But I wanted Draco.

Mr. D.M’s P.O.V:
I heard nothing from Snape as this god dam pointless task proceeded, was I actually falling in love with a Mudblood? It couldn’t be; my heart just seemed to tug every time I came within a foot of Tory; stupid fucking hormones, they seemed to get the better of me. Tonight was the night of “Prom” as everyone seemed to call it, it was a rather weird sensation flying through me as I dressed up in a suit and acted as a Mudblood, but isn’t this what Snape ordered me to do? I entered the dance hall with Greta dressed as a pink flamingo ducked in a weird orange substance and bleached hair. Tory was nowhere to be seen and to be honest; I didn’t want to see her. I danced with Greta slowly, moving my hips then looking to her fake eyelashes that only required to four lines clumped together.
“I’m just going over to get a drink” I winked at Greta and left abruptly, I poured some punch into a glass and watched people intently; a small tap prodded my back unexpectedly and I turned to face Tory; wearing a simple green dress that sparkled, her hair was done up and remained a red glow with streaked blonde that fell over her face beautifully; she glowed unexpectedly and held out her hand.
“Care for a last dance Draco?” She asked; I took her hand without a word and spun her around then retreating into a slow dance, swaying my hips lightly, her head found my shoulder and our bodies pressed together, I could feel her soft skin brush mine delicately and my nerves rumbled at the pit of my stomach.
“Draco...I have a feeling you’re not telling me something...” She trailed of sadly.
“It’s complicated” I replied sternly, then I sighed and winced my eyes shut; why the fuck did I have to fall for someone like her.
“I think I may be leaving you soon...” I trailed of; I could feel my time coming to a close.
“I Know” She murmured.
I brought her face close to mine and kissed her passionately in the middle of the dance floor, my tongue accessing her mouth without a care and my arms snaked around her waist securely; our hand were all over one another; I broke apart and dragged her out of the hall and down to the boy dormitory’s, she pulled me to my bed and I climbed on top of her, cupping my hands around her face and kissing her delicately; she removed my shirt and un-zipped her dress as we continued to eat at one another’s faces passionately, I massaged her naked hips and held onto the smalls of her back, we soon removed any item of clothing that we had on and I looked down upon her, she looked lost and small beneath me.
“Are you sure you want to do this babe...” I whispered nibbling her ear slightly.
“Just do it!” She moaned.
I thrust inside her and we both moaned, holding onto one another’s bodys...

Tory No-Last name P.O.V:
Draco’s soft lips found their way to my neck as he continued to straddle me in ecstasy, he gnawed at my skin and released kissing down my neck and massaging my boobs; my body felt as though it could take no more pleasure as the last of the climax closed and he fell on top of me; his blonde hair falling across my shoulders and his face in my bosom, I panted and closed my eyes slightly; not believing that we had actually done it; and this time I was in heaven. He moved his body so he was lying next to me, both of us staring up at the ceiling.
“What have I done...?” He muttered as he stared on.
“What do yah mean?” I frowned a little hurt.
“No offence but...You’re not my type” He continued, looking me up and down; tears formed in my tear ducts.
“Draco we just had sex and your talking to me like a piece of vermin!” I protested.
“What did I say to you at the start of the year?” He asked, but answered any way; “I said don’t go near me if you don’t want to be hurt” He said professionally, almost as if he said it a thousand times.
“I bet you’ve slept with hundreds of girls like you have with me tonight, haven’t you!” I shouted; standing up and putting on my clothes, he shrugged ignorantly.
“Well you know what, I never want to see you again, you fucking arrogant prick!” I screamed and left before he could argue back, I cried all the way to my room then fell upon my bed feeling like a dirty little whore.
D.M’s P.O.V:
I said some pretty downright mean things to Tory, but it was for her own good, me and her could never be together, no matter how much I wished and dreamed; it was never going to be; and so I turned and put my shirt on and decided I needed some fresh air, I took out a weird substance called cigarettes, it seemed to calm my nerves considerably as I puffed upon it, I leaned against the wall facing the car park and my body slipped down with a thump! Tears soon formed in my eyes and I was weeping freely, I put my hand to my forehead and threw the cigarette carelessly, I wiped my soaked face with the back of my shirt sleeve and stared ahead.
“Shhh!” Someone from the corner hissed.
I turned my head to find four huge boys walking towards me; one of them included Tory’s boyfriend.
“Wassup Draco?” Said David pleasantly as he neared.
“Want a hand?” He offered, I took it and stood up.
“Seen Tory?” He asked with a fake smile plastered upon his face and he leaned upon the wall looking at me.
“No” I shook my head.
“Lier!” He shouted, and then looked to right of him; I was punched in the gut that made me fall to the ground in pain, my groin painfully bruising.
“I saw you snog her face of in the hall...As didn’t everyone! I am not going to be embarrassed like that, isn’t that right boys?” He pronounced satisfied, and he jumped on me, the three of them kicking and punching and spitting anywhere they could get their hands on; my knuckles bleeding, my shin bruised; my arm broken in a mass of blood, they soon jumped of me and a pool of blood surrounded my body from where they stabbed me in the arm.
“Have fun” He sneered and they left my body to rot.
I tried to stand up, but sheer agony seemed to proceed around my body threateningly, I saw a dark shape looming towards me from the lights ahead, suddenly it reached my body and tutted, and the face of Snape bent down and looked at me amusedly.
“It’s time Draco...” He said in a jolly tone, not like Snape at all, his icy hand reached my head and I blacked out.
I awoke sweating, looking at my arm in a bandage and several stitches situated my body, but I looked at my surroundings...I was back at Hogwarts...in the hospital wing, I thought of Tory and a single tear ran down my cheek as I placed my head back upon the pillow and fell back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes this is the last chapter, and there will be another book a lot better than this, I will keep it updated as to when the next book comes out, and sorry guys for my lack of updating, enjoy ;D