Sequel: A Taste of Hogwarts
Status: <3 The story is coming to a close, a couple of more chapters :D and I shall' be done. There will be a squeal. It will be in an entirely different prose and concept to "A Taste of Mudbloods" <3

A Taste of Mudbloods

Chapter Six - Wet and Sticky

Mr. M. D’s Interpretation:

I had to spend two weeks in voluntary, I was becoming way to close to close to Tory, I know Lord Voldemort said to make mates, but I knew if I stayed with her longer I would have done something more then acquaintance friends with her. The day I saw her was on the Friday, The night of the party, and I was supposed to be taking her, still was. But it wasn’t going to be fun, well not for her anyway.
Tory No-Last-Name P.O.V:
The night of the party of chaoticness, it seemed as though the whole school was going, it took me on an average two whole barstoolian hours to get ready; I mean, I wanted to look good right? I straightened my now blonde and blue hair and slipped on a lipstick red dress, simple but perfect. Then I heard the slow rumbling sounds echoing upon my door, I looked in my reflection one more time before making my way towards the door. I stood in the doorway in shock, my mouth hanging open; there Draco Malfoy, the least of whom I suspected, stood there, in my doorway. He had his hair shinny and sleeked over his forward, almost an emo-ish cut; then his jeans were a piped leg, dark denim wash; pairing them with green converse, and a white two button down shirt. I let my eyes wander and look at him in amazement, he looked beautiful. But I wasn’t the only one; he looked me up and down, not smiling once; a worried look etched upon his face; he held out his arm.
“Shall we” He smirked; I took his arm and let him lead me out of the school grounds, and onto the long treck towards his house. For the first couple of minutes we didn’t talk.
“So, Draco, where have you been? I haven’t seen you in like ages!”
“None of your business”
“Oh that’s a nice way to talk to your date”
“Who said I was your date? You have a boy friend”
I blushed and kept my head low.
“I know...”
“Tory, do you like me?” He asked seriously, turning his intent stare towards my face.
“Why yes Draco, yes I do...Hold me and kiss me Draco!” I said passionately...
He took his hands by my waist and lowered me down, pressing his lips to mine; we started having a heated and passionate make-out session, warm erupting all around my figure like a hot air balloon. I fluttered my eyelashes and looked into the eyes of...
Haha. You actually believed me. Draco. Kissing me? That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. No this is what really happened...
“So, Draco, where have you been? I haven’t seen you in like ages!”
“None of your business”
“Oh that’s a nice way to talk to your date”
“Who said I was your date? You have a boy friend”
I blushed and kept my head low.
“I know...”
“Tory, do you like me?” He asked seriously, turning his intent stare towards my face.
I stopped in my tracks, un-believing of what he just said.
“Me? Like you?” I burst out laughing, snorting with entertainment; and when I realized he wasn’t laughing with me, I stopped and then saw a small smirk protrude upon his soft...soft lips. Mmmm.
What was I thinking? No!
He took a balloon filled with un-known substance out of his pocket and threw it in my direction, my hair and dress becoming inevitably soaked.
“Draco! What the fuck?!”
“Do you like getting me wet?!?” I shouted furiously, shaking with anger.
“Wet and sticky babe, as always...” He smirked, looking me up and down, I felt my drenched skirt and convicted he was right, it was fucking sticky as well. I looked around for resources and spotted a empty fish and chips bag, I dived for it, my knee scraping against the grabbled floor, I screwed it into a ball and threw it at him; I got up so fast and shot off running that I wasn’t in time to see his reaction, I let the wind blow through my hair, my legs take the hard thudding of the ground, once I was out of breath I stopped and searched all around me; my eyes flailing for clues; and for sure my rosey cheeks flushed in angerment.
He has to be around somewhere...
I then saw some movement to the side of me; Draco stood there gripping a soda balloon in his hands, I ran my eyes over his appearance, his hair dishevelled, chips stuck upon his shirt, besides his almost perfect figure 10 minutes ago, I found this new Draco sexed up, he look so god damn sexy with messy hair, offt.
He smirked, then jumped forward and threw it at me, it all happened in slow motion, The soda balloon blew me of balance, my body retreating backwards as I fell to the grassy mound; and Draco slipping forward so he pressed his arms upon my chest, falling on top of me. We looked at each other’s shocked faces and burst out laughing, we shook with entertainment;
“Draco, what the fuck have you done” I asked with humour. He shrugged and continued to smirk; I pushed him to my right so he was under me and I was on top, his smirk haltered and a worried looked passed over his eyes. I leaned in as a single tear prickled down his cheek; he was...crying...he was crying? But why; I wiped it away and kissed his soft flushed, warm cheek, and then let my lips hover down to his neck, he moaned in pleasure; I held back and pushed myself up; looked right and left and continued the treck to the party.
As much as it pained me to not have sex with him there and then.
Five minutes later...
“Hey wait, Tory” Draco shouted behind me.
“Yes?”
“What was that?”
“What was what?”
“Back there, why did you leave?”
...
♠ ♠ ♠
SUBSCRIBE COMMENT <3 ! x-x