Sequel: A Taste of Hogwarts
Status: <3 The story is coming to a close, a couple of more chapters :D and I shall' be done. There will be a squeal. It will be in an entirely different prose and concept to "A Taste of Mudbloods" <3

A Taste of Mudbloods

Chapter Seven - Spin the Bottle

I ignored his vigorous question, I mean what was his problem? We walked to the party in an awkward and angry silence. As we both rounded the corner; I heard a loud blast of music beating in the background, and the sound of screaming conversation erupted from within the mansion; Draco’s face lit up with curiosity, then a playful smile protruded upon his lips, had he actually ever been to a party like this before? I opened the door to an amazing scene enfold before me; a set of dancing students with UV light, going wild in what I would assume was the living room, then a couple of people passed out upon the floor. I took Draco’s hand lead him over to the drinks section in the kitchen.
“Want one?” I shouted above the music, he just nodding and stared in bewilderment all around him. Once we retrieved our drinks I dragged him to the back lawn and waved to meet a small snuggle group of my so called “friends” including Greta.
“Hey...there Tory!” Greta slurred; “Draco!” She screeched.
“Let’s go and dance!” she got up and after about fifteen minutes, we were all dancing upon the dance floor; I felt hands gripping my waist and started to grind; who was it anyway? Just as I was about to turn around, they shot away from me and left...Curious, it was probably some nerd. We laughed and all danced with each other, Draco seemed to be having a great time, if his dance moves were any consolation, but hey! Your having fun, right? We re-topped our drinks every ten minutes and soon got pretty drunk and I saw double of everyone, everything seeming much too bright to be real. I hung onto Draco’s shoulder, a shiver running down my spine as he also held onto me, even in my drunkard slurrness I still felt the butterflies in my stomach when I was around him.
“Hey! LET’S PLAY STRIP POKER, COME OUTSIDE TO JOIN!” Greta chanted, swinging onto the stairs banister like a pole dancer, then stuttering outside. We followed and giggled, my arm over his shoulder, my fingers lightly brushing his blonde locks, and his arm around my waist; we crashed outside and onto a double out door sofa. There was about...eight of us? And the least drunk dealt out the cards. I held mine up; my vision barely audible; I randomly slipped two cards onto the table, unaware of what I was doing, did I even look at the cards?
“Tory, you like lost!” Someone giggled, they all laughed; and I stared in disbelief, Draco was giggling beside me, I could feel his warmth erupting from him as my body fit snugly beside him. I took of my top with a frown upon my face and snuggled deeper into Draco, what? It was cold!
“I can’t believe you...friends, would like, do this to me, your all evil!” I slurred; this time I paid attention and placed two more cards upon the table, well I think I did. My eyes flicked from each person with suspicion upon my face.
“Haha! Draco, sorry mate!” a boy chanted; Greta looked at him hungrily whilst he took his top of. I couldn’t help but avert my eyes to his muscular build, his abs shined in the moonlight, eliminated his fair skin. He pulled me closer to him, and I felt fire and bliss as our skin touched, he felt so warm and snugly; I just wanted to stay there for ever. The butterflies wouldn’t stop, but it felt so good, I don’t think I wanted them to stop. By the end of the game, me and Draco only had underwear on, and a couple of other people had removed garments.
“I have an awesome idea!”
“Let’s play spin the bottle, with Vodka!” Someone shouted; I glared at whoever said it as they produced a full bottle of vodka from within their shirt and laid it upon the table.
...
I felt a soft breeze caressing my small body; a little shiver ran down my back and my eyes shot open. Argh! The sun, it’s blinding me! I looked all around as I sat up, I was outside? I looked to my right and saw Draco laid upon the grass; half-naked, and several other students here and there; Then I looked down to myself...I was...I was naked! I scrunched my face up in confusion and grabbed for the nearest garment, I shoved a massive t-shirt that reached my knees. What the fuck did I do last night? I was soo wasted. Someone tapped me and I shot around with contempment upon my face; Draco smirked groggily, even in his hang-over state he could still capture my heart, he looked so cute with his ruffled blonde hair, and did I mention he had his top off? Oh yes. His smirk turned into a wide grin as he looked me up and down. Obvious.
“Did you enjoy last night?” He asked mockingly.
“What do you mean?” I silted my eyes and looked at him suspiciously.
“...You know what I mean Tory” All form of amusement evaporated from his face, he was either a really, really good liar, or one hundred percent telling the truth.
“No I don’t know what you mean” I held my nose in the air and folded my arms.
He stepped a little closer and rubbed his hand against my arm, even though I longed for his touch; I took a step back slightly scared.
“Tory...Last night, we had sex” Draco finished; I stared at him with flailed eyes as tears ran down my cheeks. No...not with him! It can’t be true; I motioned still...then ran; I ran away from Draco, I ran from the part and most of all, I ran away from my confused feelings and messed up life...
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY ! I fit them all into 7 chapters ;D comment and subscribe x-x