Sequel: A Taste of Hogwarts
Status: <3 The story is coming to a close, a couple of more chapters :D and I shall' be done. There will be a squeal. It will be in an entirely different prose and concept to "A Taste of Mudbloods" <3

A Taste of Mudbloods

Chapter Eight - Say sorry Draco...

My head spun darkly as the clouds closed in on me, I fell back into a bulk of painful nettles and let my limp body drift away.
“Tory...”
Someone shook me harshly with a sickening tone coating their thick growth. I fluttered my lids open to reveal a white blonde fringe hunching over me, tickling my face lightly, a drop of moist wetness fell upon my face and I blinked in confusion. The person above me was crying, I groaned and turned to my side; only to find more pain finding my body like a rodent.
“Your awake!” He shouted in delight, he then consoled himself and brushed his fringe to one side. It was Draco Malfoy. I look to my surrounding and found that it was dark again; I was fucked, and where were we? I pushed myself up into a more comfortable position and Draco brought his arse down next to mine.
“Where are we?”
“I don’t know, it took me eight hours to find you!” He scolded in disgust.
“Well do you fucking blame me, I didn’t ask to have sex with you” I looked him up and down, putrid emitting from the soul of my eyes. He sighed in frustration and brought his head to his hands, he mumbled something unintelligently.
“Say that again?”
“I said we didn’t sleep together”
I knitted my eyebrows together suspiciously.
“Well then what really happened?”
“Well...”
23 hours before...
“Let’s play spin the bottle, with Vodka!” Someone shouted; I glared at whoever said it as they produced a full bottle of vodka from within their shirt and laid it upon the table. I stared at everyone’s pissed states and rolled my eyes stupidly. Greta spun the bottle fast, first landing on me; the graze overlay of my fellow student eyes landing on me.
“Take a shot Tory. And...Hmm...I dare you too...” Mumbled a black haired boy in the corner.
...
“I dare you to kiss Draco!” He replied happily; Greta’s face dropped and I shifted my unstable stare to Draco’s; he looked at me with a stage of lust, yet I could see a worry clear his eyes fondly.
I puckered my lips and leaned in slightly; his arm caressed my waist in a drunken state, our lips softly touched one another’s, his lips working expectedly upon my own, a list of nerves and tingling sensations flaring his hot touch. His sensual lips made me wet slightly in my pants and they slanted over mine like a soft cushion; His hot tongue invaded the moist recesses of my mouth and I moaned in pleasure and ecstasy, He picked me up bridal style carrying me away from the crowd, a soft wave of whistling following behind us, until we were no more part of a human socialization, but just us two in the wilderness. His tongue licked my lips as he placed me upon the ground, grinding on top of me in a sensual pattern. He gently touched my soft skin with caution, feeling the vibration of shivers from where he touched me, his cold fingers slid down to my hips, he hugged me, adjoining our bodies as one, and then breathed in my essence. I nearly passed out from the sheer desire as he yanked the neckline of my garment aside to bare my firm round breasts. He cupped one hard nipple and brought it to his lips; My dusky pink peak puckered under his intense gaze and seemed to visibly swell as my wanting for him grew. He sucked my nipple greedily, making them hot and swollen. He played with my nipples intra, rubbing them in a circular motion as I was all ready sent into a state of ecstasy...and then I threw up to the side and passed out...Draco not long behind me.
Back to ze present...
“You little fucker!” I growled angrily as he finished as to “what really happened” I stood up and stormed of
“Wait...Tory!”
“Tory...”
“I’m...”
“I’m sorry...”
♠ ♠ ♠
:o offt, sorry i ent updated in a while, writer's block much? I like forced myself to write this, this the sexual scene ent that good :D COMMENTS MAKE ME WRITE FASTER AND BETTER ! yeh hard to believe but it's true :D x
And waht do you guys think? Will Draco stay nice? Will he keep up the good boy act? Or will he try to ruin Tory's life completely...