Status: Complete.

Lullabies

Head Rush

I brushed a strand of Alex’s hair aside and whispered, “I love you.” A smile spread across his lips as he pulled me into his arms. I pulled away and framed his face in my hands. “Oh God Alex, I love you so much and I can’t believe how long I tried fooling myself to think otherwise. I’ve loved you from the start and I’m done denying it.—I love you, Alexander William Gaskarth.” My lips went crashing down on Alex’s as the ride came to a halt at the top.

“I love you too.” Alex whispered as the ride came down to the bottom and the operator opened the door to the cart.

“Come on. Let’s go.” I said as I dragged him to the exit.

We got into my car and I started driving home. When I passed my street Alex said, “You do know you just passed your street.”

“I know.”

“Okay. Then where are we going?” He drawled.

“You’ll see.”

I turned into Alex’s neighborhood and pulled into his driveway. I undid my seatbelt as Alex just started at me. “Well you coming?”

“Uh, yeah, sure. Why are we at my house?”

“You’re eighteen, you’re a big boy, and I think you can handle living without your parents.” I said with a seductive smile as I pulled Alex towards the front door.

Alex grinned as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. By the time he put me down I had lost my shoes and socks somewhere on the way to his room. Alex slammed me against his closed door, kissing me hard. His hand searched the wall feeling for the light switch and flicked it off. I pushed Alex across the room and he fell back on the bed. As I approached him I pulled off my shirt and crawled on top of him. “It’s a tie.” I whispered and got off of him and headed down stairs.

“You’re such a tease.” Alex called after me as he ran down stairs to meet me.

I had found all my clothes and was dressed when Alex kissed me again. “If you stay here and I was wondering since you get lonely if you’d like some company.”

“Yes. In fact Jonna please move in with me.”

I smiled and kissed Alex. “Now where were we?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay it's finished but i'm not happy about it.
If you like Escape the Fate and Max Green please read my new one, Reverse This Curse, i teamed up with KaitKryptonite. So go add her.
Title credit: Red Car Wire