Remember To Learn To Forget

Live

"Fine see if I fucking care! You fucking bastard."
I sucked in my breath, grabbing at my stomach. I could feel the sudden depression sink into me as I fell to the ground.

"See if I care...."
My eyes closed shut and my mind drifted off to memories we've shared. The good times we've had. And the horrible almost unbearible times we've suffered.

When he destoryed my home, killed my parents. Burnt down the city and almost killed us all. He destoryed my memories and.....he still had my ribbon. I got up careful of not hurting the baby. I placed a hand on my stomach, reminding myself to stay strong for this baby. No matter what happens I will always have to put on a brave face for everyone around me. I've always been cursed with that gift. That fucking wonderful gift. My light.

"Don't ever lose that light, Gloria"

"I'll try, I'll really try."

I got up and walked away from everything in this town. I couldn't stand being in the same place as whatsername and Jimmy. I grabbed my forgotten suitcase and headed my way to the trainstation to buy myself a ticket my next destination of life. Rodeo. My birth place. The place that gave me my first insight of life.

If Christian wasn't willing to deal with life and the responciblities that came with it, I'll be damned if this child has to suffer from it. No one will ever make my child feel the way I've felt. No one will ever make my baby feel it has to resort to drugs for an escape, or run away to solve it's problems, or even feel a bit of revenge in it's body. I'll show it that life can be as wonderful as everyone shoots it down to be. My life hasn't ended from Christian leaving me with cold feet. He's givin' me a reason to live.