Status: Hiatus

As Depression Takes Over

Now

Ryan doesn't want to go with Pete. He wants to be away from him as long as he can.

"You can stay with me, Ry." Spencer offered.

"Okay." Spencer smiled. If it wasn't for Spencer, Ryan would be dead from suicide. Spencer's always been there for Ryan. They've always stuck together until now. Pete's changed so many things in Ryan's life.

Ryan use to be happy. He would always (most of the time) have a smile on his face. He'd go to places all the time. His skin was soft and flawless. He use to be confident but that's then.

Now Ryan's a sad, gloomy boy who rarely smiles. He stays in a room all day and each day his skin gets more and more bruised. Ryan doesn't even know what confidence is anymore. This is now.

"Ryan, will you please tell me what's wrong?" Spencer begged him. Ryan didn't say anything. "I'm worried about you."

"I'm just dealing with things. That's all."

"No it isn't, Ryan. That doesn't explain anything. I thought I was your best friend."

"You are."

"Then why don't you tell me?"

"It's because I can't. I can't tell you. Okay. I'm sorry." It hurt Ryan. He could tell Spencer but even though Pete's abusive Ryan still has feelings for him. He still thinks the old Pete is in there and sometimes he does come back. Ryan loves it when he does. That's why he has to go back eventually and Pete will make sure of it.