Status: Completed.

A Complete Guide to the Religion of My Chemical Romance

1/1

The Three Basic Rules of Living The Lifestyle of The Religion of My Chemical Romance

1. The Church of My Chemical Romance is holy ground. Those who smite any member of My Chemical Romance and their followers will not be permitted to enter the holy ground. If a follower discovers a non-believer among them, it is their wholly duty to deal with them as according to the offense (Examples include, but are not limited by: blasphemy and plaigiarism.)

2. Service is to be held every week in tribute to My Chemical Romance as a bare minimum. Services are to be held every Tuesday at 6 o' clock in the evening. Kudos to those followers who hold their own services more than once a week; they will be rewarded.

3. Followers are to treat each other like family. They are, after all, most usually seen as obsessive fans, and must stick together in times of need.

The Daily Routine

1. Followers will chant the lyrics of the song, "Headfirst For Halos." It is respectful to stand during the chant.

2. After the chant, various songs may be sung for up to thirty minutes. If the congregation wants to continue singing; they may for an additional fifteen minutes.

3. After the singing of songs, the Reverend will stand before the congregation and make a reading off of one of the albums.

4. Once the reading has been finished, readers will chant the following phrase:
I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven.
Nothing you can say can stop me going home.


5. After chanting, another chant shall be made:
Heaven help us now.
Come crashing down.
We'll hear the sound.
As you're falling down.


6. When the chants have been completed, the congregation may sing for up to an hour more. After which, the congregation is free to leave.

Dress Code for the Church of My Chemical Romance

Men: Either outfit will be appropriate: a long-sleeved black jacket with the Revenge Era armband, a white longsleeve button up shirt, a red tie, black jeans, and black shoes of any variety. A Black Parade jacket and black pants with a white button up undershirt.

Women: Either of the following will be appropriate: A simple black dress with a black hat and black shoes. A black dress with a red sash and red underside with black ballet shoes. If weather is too cold for ballet shoes, you may wear black shoes of other variety.

The Message of My Chemical Romance

The message of My Chemical Romance is as follows:

My Chemical Romance is a very non-violent band. Their followers should follow their example by trying to be less violent in their lives. My Chemical Romance is very anti-suicidal, as well. Followers are not reccommended, nor is it implied through My Chemical Romance's lyrics, to follow this path. As followers of My Chemical Romance, you should always try to find another way to cope with pain.

Confirmation For Younger Members

Younger followers of My Chemical Romance may reach their confirmation by enrolling in thet weekly classes on Wednesday nights. The weekly classes teach the lyrics of My Chemical Romance to the class. The classes also teach younger followers to follow the example of older members and treat each other kindly and with respect and to stand up for yourself if threatened, maimed, mocked, made fun of, or other forms of abuse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 582.

References:
My Chemical Romance's message: here

First chant: Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance. Off of The Black Parade.
Second Chant: Heaven Help Us Now by My Chemical Romance. B-Side.

The song "Headfirst for Halos" is by My Chemical Romance, off of their first album.

This is for the Have You Heard of My Religion contest by xxeyeslikesunsets