Why the hell is Green Day in my homeroom?

Heres How I Met Him...

Today was just like any other day. For Adie atleast. As she walked into her homeroom she saw something she only could have dreamed of....

(Adie's P.O.V)

"WELCOME CLASS" was written on the marker board. Its already half way through the school year why was that written? Did we get a new teacher or something. I could only daydream about green day. Thats all I ever did. Besides sleep in that boring class. I could tell that something odd was about to happen.

The vice principal came in and took out a piece of paper and said. "Can someone tell me where I could find Adie Delay?"

"Thats her over there," Abbey said to him.

"Well then you need to come with me." "Why?" Was all I could say to Mr. Ross. As he lead me to the front office the secretary handed me a folder and said not to open it until I got back to class.

"Okay." I was kinda freaked out about that. When I walked into the principals office I was shocked when I saw. Billie,Tre, and Mike from Green Day. I was in a state of shock and just stood there. I rubbed my eyes to make sure that I wasnt seeing things. Nope I wasnt. Tre was going through Mr. Johnson's desk and was trying very hard to find something.

"YES!" he shouted. It scared me at first.

"What?" Mike quickly added. "I found a clip on tie."

"Why dont you put it on?" Billie said.

"Hey guys do I look hot or do I look hot?" Tre said as he clipped the tie to his jacket. "I'd have to say hot" Mike started to laugh. Billie said to them

"Guys this is Adie. Dont you have something you wanna ask her?"

"Oh yeah!" Tre said as he ripped off the tie. "Isnt today your birthday?"

"Yeah," I slowly said under my breath.

"Good," he said. I started to wonder why he asked me this.

Then he grabbed something out of the closet next to Billie. It was a little red and black box with a bow on the top. "Go ahead and open it." I could tell that he was getting really excited. I began to open the box and saw a picture of me and billie when we were little. "Where did you find this?" I said trying not to cry.

"In one of our old photo albums," Billie said. I dropped the folder the secretary hand me and went to pick it up. As I went to get I saw a plane ticket with my name on it. I couldnt see where it would take me so I held it up and asked them if they knew anything about this.

"Nope" they all said in unison." Didn't the lady outside tell you not to open that until you got back to class?"

Billie asked curiously. "Yeah but it was an accident that I dropped it"

"Sure" Tre said.

"Here." Billie handed me a piece of paper that had their phone numbers on it.

"Call us if you really wanna go."

"Go where?" I said.

"You'll see..."

For the next couple of days Adie kept looking a the ticket. And somehow wondered why she got it and how none of them knew a thing. Something had to being going on.

Tre's P.O.V.
"Hey Bill how do you know that Adie girl?"

"Long story short we grew up together but she moved to Ohio before I could tell her how I felt. I've kept in contact with her mom. But Adie doesnt know anything about my plan." Billie told Tre

"Whats your "plan"?" Tre questioned using air quotes

"Well, that picture that I gave her you know the one that was in that box I gave her. Thats us before she moved away. I havent seen her in eleven years but I feel like I did when she moved. Its like Im waiting to rebond with her and she how her life has been."

"Wow. I thought it was just two kids in a picture I didnt think it would have that much meaning behind it"