Status: Under construction. Currently not making any efforts to continue it. Sorry just too much work.

A Love Between Two Demons

Info

Main Character
Name – Hasana, Kimiko (last, first)
Age – 16
Height – 5’3
Demon – Jaguar named Akimata
Status - Jounin
Family- You only have your brother named Ritsuka Hasana (you’ll find out why in your past)
Village- Originally from Mist, but you move to Leaf when you are 12
Looks/Features – Hair: Jet Black (ends at about your shoulders but is up to about your mid-stomach in the front)
Eyes: They change according to mood they are usually red, purple, or blue.
Color & Meanings:
Blue: Sad
Red: Angry
Green: Happy
Purple: Lonely
Or Grey: Only happens once your demon is awakened
Special Features- Cat Ears, Cat Tail, Fangs, and Retractable Claws
Personality- Well you are really sweet once you meet someone new, but everyone at your village hates you so you are very hateful, and uncaring towards them, but you are always nice with your brother since he is the only one who cares for you.
Abilities- Well you are really strong and were announced as a Genin at age 8, then Jounin at age 12, you can control Wind and Water (mostly because of your demon though.) You can also see in the dark, can climb up almost anything, you can fit in small places easily, and you have the most perfect balance.
Ritsuka
Name – Ritsuka Hasana
Age – 18
Height – 6 ft
Demon – Jaguar demon named Akimoto*he decides to hide his cat like features*(Father of Akimata)
Status – ANBU
Family – Sister Kimiko
Village – Originally from Mist but then moved to the Leaf village
Looks – Hair: Brown
Eyes: Light Green
Then normal human like features
Personality – He’s protective, caring, strong, sweet, friendly, and he is really calm. And he’s
practically in love with Hinata, yet you’re the only one that happens to know.
Abilities – He is super fast, he can teleport, he has perfect balance as well, he can also see in the dark, and can fit into small places, and he thinks his *charm*-lol- is also one of his abilities.
Your Past
Since you were born you had a really hard life, but you always got through it until you were 13. One day while your older brother, Ritsuka, was out on a mission and your father was terribly drunk like any other day. He had a look of pure hate once he saw you, which was also normal, and then he smirked you knew it, you were going to get beaten like he always did, well since you were 6 at least, when your brother wasn’t home (your brother would protect you from your dad whenever he would try and beat you. Yes you were Jounin but you weren’t as strong as your father who is ANBU.) Once he threw the first punch the air was knocked out of you, you desperately tried breathing in more air but he kept on beating you. You thought he would stop once you started coughing up blood, but he didn’t then you saw your mom watching it all from the table doing nothing but enjoying your pain. You eventually couldn’t breathe much and passed out but you didn’t die instead you woke up a few hours later around 12 at night. You saw you were drenched in blood so you looked around your family, and the rest of your clan for that matter, were slaughtered. You looked around and found no one there so you ran out to the village’s gate, forgetting to change into clean clothing, and everyone looked at you and ran away horrified. You wondered why until you saw your clothing that were still drenched in blood. Once you passed by the gate you saw your brother entering. When he came in and spotted you he ran up to you frantically.
“What happened Kimi are you alright?” he asked.
“Well I’m not sure… Dad was beating me and soon I blacked out, and when I awoke everyone in our clan was dead! And I saw no possible culprits” you said.
“No not now damn I thought I could prevent this from happening," he mumbled to himself, "well we can’t stay here any longer we must leave, go change and get your stuff, and please hurry” he said worriedly.
“Ok” you said running off to your house,
When you got there you changed and packed. All you could possibly think of was ’Why do we have to leave, and what was he talking about’ but you hurried and were finished in under 5 minutes, although you only packed the necessities like your training clothes, your tooth brush, some water, a small amount of food, a blanket, money, and your weapons. If weighed only about 4 pounds all together. Then you met with your brother at the front gate.
“Where are we going brother?” you asked anxiously.
“To the Village Hidden in the Leaves” he said calmly.
“Why?” you asked calmer but still a bit eagerly.
“Because I am sure that your demon has awaken, and the people here will only drive it to come out by doing something to you I’m sure of it, so that makes our village unsafe for you” he said.
“Oh, why do I have a demon? And is that the reasons I have cat-like features and am stronger than the rest” you asked curiously.
“Yes, and about 13 years ago a Jaguar demon attacked our village and she was a threat so we had to keep her concealed within a new born so that she couldn’t attack” he said sadly.
“And that child was I, Ritsuka what would happen if she were to come out?” you asked still very curious.
“Well, she could possibly take over your body if would like to” he said.
“And then what would happen, would I die?” you asked.
“I think so, but I won’t let that happen to you, you are all I have now and I won’t let you die” he shouted.
“Can I control my demon” you asked worried.
Ritsuka calmed down and answered, “Well no, but she would probably only control your body to save herself and you since you hold her body, so if you keep safe and are strong enough to not let yourself get too injured you should be fine” he said.
“Well then I shall train everyday and become stronger so that I can protect myself” you said happily trying to make the mood better.
It actually worked. “Yes and I shall help you train” he said cheerfully.
“Umm… brother” you said.
“Will we be there soon?” you questioned.
“Well, no it should take us about another day” he said.
“Oh. Then can we please rest?” you asked sighing slightly.
“Ok, umm did you bring any food or water Kimi?” he asked sheepishly.
“Yes brother, we shall eat then set up that tent you brought along” you said.
“Ok, then when we wake up we will start off again and we should make it there at about 2 in the afternoon if we get going at around 10” he said.
“Ok” you said.
You guys then ate and went to sleep.
Once you woke up it was 9:45 you then woke up your brother, you guys gathered your stuff ate what was left of the food, drank some water then headed off. You guys reached a forest after about 3 hours, rested a bit then got back up and son found the Leaf Village. Once you got to the front gate 2 guards asked you what you wanted.
“Well we are both here to see the Hokage and ask a favor of him” said your brother casually.
“Hmm, fine you may enter” said one of the guards so your brother walked through and you followed. Then once you got there someone who seemed to know your brother came up to you both, he was a blonde with big blue eyes and had whiskers.
“Hey Ritsuka, you’re back here so early, why?” he asked.
“Oh and who might you be?” he asked moving so he could see you fully.
“Hey Naruto we are here to see if we could possibly live here” he said, “And this here is my sister”
“Hello Naruto I’m Kimiko Hasana, nice to meet you” you said sweetly.
“You too. So how old are you?” he asked.
“I’m 13 and you?” you asked.
“Same so what’s your rank?” he asked.
You gave an is-it-ok-to-tell-him look at your brother, he nodded, and you smiled “I’m a Jounin and you?” you asked.
“What your only 13 and you’re a Jounin?” he asked in disbelief.
“Yes, what rank are you?” you asked.
“I’m a Genin” he said sadly.
“Oh, but that’s fine I’m sure your really strong” you said nicely.
“Yup. Believe it!!” he said hyperishly.
“Sorry Naruto but we have to see the Hokage now” your brother said boredly.
“Ok. See you later” he said running off.
Then your brother started walking off you followed and then reached a building. And entered the building and a nice young lady told you where to go once Ritsuka told her who you wanted to see. Then you guys entered the Hokage’s office and talked a bit. You weren’t paying attention much until he called your name.
“Kimiko since you are just 13 I’m going to put you into a team” he said.
“Ok” you said.
And I’m too lazy to write out the rest you end up in team 7. You become good friends with everyone except Sakura, Ino, and the fan girls because they annoy you too much when you hang out with Sasuke. And that’s pretty much it.
♠ ♠ ♠
The past is ehh.... i could've done better sorry.