Status: Under construction. Currently not making any efforts to continue it. Sorry just too much work.

A Love Between Two Demons

Chapter 1 :)

~ What’s gone on so far~
Well since your life at Konahagakure you have changed like the seasons –lol I know that was retarded-. You are now friendly, nice, shy towards new people, and you are really loveable, but you do at times have a bad attitude –but doesn’t everyone-. You have now become a Jounin again and you don’t have a team anymore. You are really good friends like Hinata, Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Shino. You get along with everyone else just fine, well except for the fan girls but they suck so who cares. Oh and no one except for Ritsuka, Kakashi, and the Third Hokage know you have a demon inside you, and you also found out that your brother Ritsuka harbors the demon named Akimoto the father of your demon Akimata.
*Present*
You have been trying to go to sleep for the past 3 hours it was 12 now, but you knew you wouldn’t be able to since you had already slept 30 minutes that day. You have always been an insomniac so you knew how to keep yourself from being bored. You decided to go on a walk to your favorite place ever, only you knew about it. You had been walking for about an hour through the forest and you had finally gotten there. You looked at the beautiful lake and walked over to the rock you always sat at. You shut your eyes so that they could be rested but you were still awake and could hear everything going on around you.
“You seem to have a lot on your mind” said Akimata.
“Well yea, it’s just that it will now be 3 years since my parents have died” you said.
“I know my dear I am sorry but I couldn’t just let both of us die, and you shouldn’t even care for them they hated you!” she said, screaming the last part.
“Yes I know but they were my family, and why did you have to kill the clan as well?” you asked although you already knew the answer.
“You know that they also did not care for you and would have killed you once they found out that you killed your parents” she said sternly.
“Yes I know, I just wish that there was someone I could trust, you know to not hate me because of my past or demon” you said.
“You will not have to wish much longer, I can sense that you will soon find that person but you won’t know it until you can see past his exterior” she said.
“How would you know” you told her bitterly remembering not having anyone with you when you needed someone the most.
“Because you two are the same” she said sweetly.
“I doubt you even know someone like me” you said harshly.
“Oh but I do” she said.
“How?” you questioned her.
“Well his demon and I were friends, and I have met with him a couple times while you have been asleep” she said.
“So you met with his demon recently?” you asked.
“Yes, and you two are just the same, well except he has never had anyone ever, so he is a bit harder to reach so you must try extra hard because once you break through his outer shell he will actually be the sweetest person you will ever meet and you will change his ways if you do” she said.
“Ha, how am I supposed to break through his outer shell, and you are probably making this up” you said, “And breaking through his shell would have to mean me having to keep mine down, and whenever I do all I do is get hurt” you said coldly.
“My dear he would never hurt you I know he won’t, you two were meant for each other” she said, “And he would care for you too much to hurt you.”
“How do you know he won’t hurt me? Everyone I have let in has hurt me, even some of my friends here” you said on the verge of tears.
“He only said that because she made him” said Akimata.
“He still said he was the last person I thought would say anything bad about me but he did” you screamed.
“He didn’t mean it” she said trying to calm you down.
“If he didn’t mean it he would never had said it” you said crying know.
“She pushed him to say it Kimi, he is head over heels for Sakura and would say anything so that she will keep on talking to him remember that day” she said.
“Fine” you shut your eyes and went back to that day.
~*Flashback*~
You were going into the woods to find Naruto and do something with him. You saw him in the distance and decided to scare him from behind. You crept silently to a tree near him but you heard he was having a conversation with someone. You peered around the tree an saw it was Sakura, ‘I really shouldn’t hear their conversation it seems private’ you thought and you could swear you saw her look right at you but you hid behind the tree and listened to their conversation.
“Sakura you know I don’t like her calm down” Naruto told her.
“I don’t believe you give one reason and if it’s not mean in the slightest way I won’t believe you.” She told him.
“…Fine… I don’t like her because she is an ugly hateful cat thing that no one will ever like” he said. You fell to your knees. And looked around the tree because you couldn’t believe that Naruto would say something like that about you but the only ones you saw were a smirking Sakura, and a very ashamed Naruto. You couldn’t bear it, you ran off to go cry somewhere in peace.
~*End Flashback*~
You were crying seeing it all over again was a lot for you.
“And your point was?” you said holding back all the other tears.
“He didn’t mean it he was ashamed after he said it and he took a while to answer her” she told you.
“But he still said yes and said those very hurtful words” you said on the verge of crying again.
‘You’re right, well just calm down now this guy is different” she said.
“Fine but can I at least know his name, or when I’ll meet him?” you asked.
“No and no but you will know who I’m talking about once you see him” she said.
“Can’t I at least know how I’ll meet him?” you asked.
“Fine, you will meet him during you next mission” she said.
“Ok, when will it be?” you questioned.
“You will get it today but it will start tomorrow, now get home it’s about to turn 5” she said.
“Ok, gosh no need to worry” you said.
You headed home and got there at 5: 57. It was now 7:30 you decided to wake up Ritsuka, but first you changed into your normal clothing a black tank top fishnet underneath and some denim baggy shorts held up and tightened by your forehead protector that you use as a belt thing. So you got a glass of ice cold water set it on his counter next to his bed and jumped on him, like you always did. So when he didn’t want to wake up you reached for the glass of water and spilled it on him.
”Rowww” he screamed, his cat ears appearing.
“Hahahahahaha you shouldda just have woken up when I jumped on you” you said. Grabbing your sides ‘cause the y hurt from laughing so much.
“Ugh” he said his cat ears disappearing.
“Get up we’re gonna train early today I’m gonna go to Hinatas for a while” you said.
“Fine” he said as you left his room to prepare breakfast.
When you were done he came down stairs.
“Good morning sleepy head” you said to him cheerfully.
“Wow you’re in a better mood than I thought you would be” he stated.
“Why?” you asked.
“Well it has almost been 3 years since THE incident” he said.
“Oh yea” you said sadly.
“Well you don’t have to be so sad it wasn’t your fault” he said.
“Your right” you said.
“Ok, well what are we gonna train on today” he asked.
“Hmm how about aim and agility” you said.
“Fine with me” said Ritsuka.
Once he was finished eating you went to your training spot and trained until you were both worn out. When you finished it was 12pm. After that you two parted and you went over to Hinata’s house to spend some time with her. It only took you about 20 minutes to get there since you jogged over there from the woods. Once you entered you saw her.
“Hey Hinata! How are you?” you asked her, giving her a hug.
“I’m fine Kimi-chan and you?” she asked you –without stuttering-.
“I’m awesome, hey where’s Neji he hasn’t bothered me yet” you said laughing.
“Hehe he’s training with his team” she said.
“Oh, I see so he’s with his girl friend” you said, you both burst out laughing.
“No I was just training, anyways me and Ten Ten are only friends” said Neji.
“Oh and how do you know I was talking about Ten Ten?” you asked, laughing slightly.
“Well um… she is the only girl on the team” he said.
“Yea, but you do like her I know you do!” you told him.
“I DO NOT” he said screaming and turning red from blushing and anger.
You and Hinata burst out laughing again. Neji then left the room to go somewhere. You spent a few hours at her house having fun and talking and then left because you needed to buy some groceries. When you were done shopping you went home put the groceries in the house then walked right back outside and ran into Sasuke.
“Oh hey Kimi-chan sorry about that are you ok?” he asked –I know he’s actually being considerate-.
“Oh I’m fine it was my fault anyways” you said.
“Hey Kimi-chan I ran into your brother he was looking for you” he asked.
“Really? Hm, well did you manage to see where he went?” you questioned.
“No, but I saw him by heading towards the Hyuuga’s place” he said, “I’ll walk with you if you like that is” he asked.
“Umm sure that would be fine” you said sweetly and you looked at him he looked down suddenly but not before you saw a light blush on his face, which you thought was weird because you guys were like family. Then you and Sasuke found your brother heading towards the Hyuuga’s but you called out his name he stopped and headed over towards you both. And I’m gonna stop there.
♠ ♠ ♠
The flashback could've been better but this is the first way i wrote it.