Status: Under construction. Currently not making any efforts to continue it. Sorry just too much work.

A Love Between Two Demons

Chapter 2

~Recap~
You and Sasuke were walking to the Hyuuga’s to look for your brother who had been searching for you.
~End of Recap~
*Present*
“Hey Kimi, Hey Sasuke” said Ritsuka.
“Hey bro” you said giving him a hug.
Sasuke just stood there. “So whats up?” you asked him.
“Oh. The Hokage has a mission for you.” said Ritsuka.
“Okay, guess I’ll go see him then” you said, “See ya!” you said while running over to the other side of Konoha. You got there in about 3 minutes without even unevening your breathe. You walked inside “The Hokage will see you know” said the secretary kindly, you nodded and headed towards her door.
“You have a mission for me Lady Tsunade?” you asked while approaching her desk.
“Yes. You are going on another A ranked mission, but you will be going alone. The information you need will be in this scroll” she said while handing you the scroll.
You nodded and left the room, and exited the building. You sighed once you were outside ‘hope this mission is cool’ you thought “almost all the rest are so boring and easy’ ‘that’s only because you have my strength’ said Akimata ‘I guess’, then you suddenly ran into someone.
“Sorry,” you said holding out a hand since the person fell, “I guess I oughta watch were I’m going.”
“It’s fine” said Naruto jumping onto his feet. “So what’s new?” he asked.
“Oh, nothing much just another mission” you said.
“Really? What’s it about? Whats it ranked? Who’s your team?” he asked.
“I don’t know, its ranked A, and it’s only me” you answered.
“Oh” he said a bit sad.
“Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll be on an A rank mission on your own soon” you said encouragingly.
“Sure” he said.
You were kinda sad that he was sad so you gave him a hug and said “Cheer up!”
He hugged back, smiled his huge grin and said “Okay!”
“Hey I’m hungry wanna go out for some ramen?” you asked.
“OF COURSE!!!” he screamed.
“Race ya there!” I suggested.
“Sure” he said taking off.
I just shook my head and ran to the ramen stand I had caught up to him in only a couple seconds and was ahead in just a couple more seconds I beat him there by about a minute, my breath was still even and he was out of breath.
“Darn it” he said while catching his breath.
You just laughed at his comment ‘does he really think he’d be able to beat me?’ you thought while taking a seat, Naruto took a seat next you.
A man came up and asked “What will it be?”
“I’ll have beef ramen” you said.
“Me too” Naruto said.
The man then left.
“So Naruto what’s new with you?” you asked him.
“Nothing really” he said.
“Here you go you two” the man said.
“Thank you” you said as you started eating your ramen.
“I’ll have another” said Naruto as soon as you finished your first bite.
You were full after one bowl and Naruto scarfed down another 4 until he was full. You were taking out your wallet when Naruto put a hand out to stop you.
“Don’t worry Kimi I’ll pay!” he said sweetly.
“Okay” you said standing up.
When he was done paying he walked you home you guys were goofing off a bit and you decided to play truth or dare on the way home which was pretty far.
“Okay truth or dare?” asked Naruto.
“Dare of course!” you said.
“Okay I dare you to go up to Sasuke and…. Ask him for a kiss!” said Naruto.
“WHAT?!?” you yelled.
“Yup, now go, and remember I’ll be watching!!” he said.
Just then Naruto threw himself in the bushes and you stood there dumbfounded, and Sasuke was walking up the street alone (for once) and you snapped back to reality.
“Hey Sasuke!” you said once he was approaching.
“Hey Kimi” he said a smile appearing on his face once he was there in front of you.
‘Damn that Naruto’ you thought as you asked him “Umm, Sasuke can I uh have a kiss?”
His eyes widened once you asked him, but he regained himself “umm sure” he said kinda awkwardly. You saw him close his eyes so you did the same and started leaning in just to be met halfway by Sasuke. You waited 15 LONG seconds and then pulled away. You then opened your eyes and he did as well then you blinked.
“Umm I have to get home now” you said.
He was a bit dazed, but he finally came back to reality, “Okay” he said, he looked star struck.
“Bye” you said.
“Bye” he answered.
Then you jumped on a roof and made your way to Naruto and yours’ secret hideout.
“YOU BETTER BE HERE!!” you screamed at the top of your lungs.
“Oh. I am” answered Naruto.! Sas
You tackled, and pinned his shoulders and back to the ground, your eyes had changed color and are now red.
“Hahahahaha, YOU kissed Sasuke!!” he said.
“Ugh. How could you make me do that!!” you asked.
“Well he likes you so I wanted to mess with him” he said.
“Hahaha! Like anyone would like me!” you said.
“Actually, pretty much every one of your guy friends likes you” he said, “I think that bug boy might even like you.”
“Are you serious?” you whined.
“Yeah” he answered calmly.
“Woah!” he said.
“What?” you asked.
“Your eyes they turned honey colored, they look liquidy!” he said moving his face closer to yours so he could examine your eyes better “What does it mean when your eyes are honey color?” he asked.
“I don’t know” you said astonished.
“Well how do you feel” he asked.
“I feel surprised” you said.
“Cool your eyes turn gold when you’re surprised, BELIEVE IT!” he yelled.
You got off from on top of him “I have to get home before my brother worries” you said.
“Okay, bye!” he said.
“Bye” you yelled running home.
You made it to your small house in only 3 minutes it wasn’t too far away. You walked in and saw the light on in his room and his door open so you just took off your shoes and walked over to his room.
“Hey Ri” you said.
“Hey Kimi” he said.
“So let’s see how boring this mission is” you said.
He just sighed as you leapt onto his bed. You reached into your back pocket and grabbed the scroll. You opened it and read it over.
“Hmm so you’re going to be accompanying a man and his daughter to Suna” he said.
“Yea, and imma be their body guard supposedly” you added.
“Wow. This seems pretty fun” he said.
“Yup, looks like imma get a pretty good workout”
“Wow” he said.
“What?” you asked.
“It’s a 4 to 5 week mission” he said.
“Cool, maybe I’ll make some friends” you said sarcastically.
“Maybe you will. Oh and the mission starts tomorrow at noon” he said.
“Well yea, isn’t it like a two day walk over there or something?” you asked.
“Yeah, too bad you couldn’t just meet ‘em over there you could make that trip in about 5 hours, and your wouldn’t even break a sweat” he said.
“Yea” you said.
“Did you eat?” you asked him.
“Yea, made myself some instant noodles” he said.
“Good, well imma train a bit, you know for a workout” you said.
“Okay get home before midnight” he said.
“I will” you said leaving to you room to change into your training outfit. Once you got there you changed into a black fishnet with a dark purple tank top over it and had black leggings under a black pair of short shorts. You then opened your window crawled onto the tree, closed your window and headed off to your favorite training spot in the woods. You chose 6 targets, took out six kunai and threw them in the air jumped up and hit them all making them all hit their target straight in the center. Then you decided to work on your water powers you walked deeper into the forest until you found your favorite lake. You brought some water into your hand and struck it at your targets, then you made waves with the water but concentrated on keeping it from crashing down, after that you worked on turning the ball of water to ice and your accuracy with that, and last you worked on forming the water into ice crystals and you decided to dance around a bit with them so you could have some fun. After working on that your worked on your taijutsu, you picked a strong enough looking tree and started off with your kicks after you were sure the tree couldn’t take anymore you moved to another and worked on your punches once you saw the tree tip a bit you backed away, and worked on your combo’s with a different tree. You decided to go home since it started getting really dark although you could see perfectly well in the dark. Once you got home you looked at the time it was 11:47 pm. You decided to take a shower. Once you were done you changed into a dark red shirt and some skinny jeans with a hole at the knee. You decided to sleep for a bit. When you woke up it was 3:16 am. You decided to clean up your room then pack your clothes, some water, some food, a small tent, and to take your money which was starting to pile up. Once you were done with that it was 4:38 am. You decided to clean the house. You started at the living room, then went to the kitchen, after that you picked up your brothers room (he’s a VERY deep sleeper), and then you cleaned the bathroom. By the time you were done it was 6:23 you decided to make yourself breakfast, so you went to the kitchen opened the fridge got the milk took a bowl from the cupboard, and grabbed your favorite cereal. You ate pretty slow because you kept on thinking about your mission. ‘I wonder how the mission will go’ you thought ‘It will be interesting’ said Akimata. ‘Aki is this mission what you where talking about the other night?’ you asked her in your head ‘Yes sweetie’ you sighed remembering the talk you had with her the other night. By the time you snapped back to reality it was 7:15, you finished eating and cleaned you plates. Then you made scrambled eggs for your brother.
“RI!!! Breakfasts ready!” you shouted.
“KAY!! Be right there” he shouted back.
He trudged in right after you had his spot set up. He ate his eggs and went to his room to change.
“Imma go and say bye to everyone before I come back and get my stuff” you yelled at him.
“Okay” he said.
You walked out and the first thing you saw was Sakura and Ino waiting for you. ‘What are THEY doing here’ you asked Akimata, ‘They found out about the dare’ she answered. ‘Oh gosh’ you thought ‘At least I get a bit of a workout before I leave’ you thought as you approached them, with a smirk on your face.
“Hey girls!” you said, “So why are you girls here?” you asked.
“Oh you know why we’re here!” said Ino, you put on a fake confused look, “Oh don’t you pretend you don’t know why we’re here” said Sakura, you smiled.
“No, I don’t” you said with fake innocence.
“You kissed Sasuke” said Sakura getting angrier by the second.
You decided you’d give them a warning and if they still chose a fight then you would fight. “Okay I did,” you said, “What’re you two gonna do about it fight me?” you asked, “Come on! Not even Sasuke could beat me, let alone you two!” you said with mockery.
“We-well no” they surrendered in unison.
“Okay well go play along you two” you said with even more mockery, “I have to go and say goodbye to my friends now” you said walking down the street to Naruto’s house.
You decided to go and surprise him so you made your index fingers’ nail grow into a claw and you picked the lock. You closed the door without making a sound. You heard snoring from his room ‘Just as I thought he’s still in a deep sleep’ you thought. You quietly made your way over to his room, turned the knob slowly, pushed it open quickly making sure it made no sound, and so you got down low and pounced onto him.
“AAAHHHH!!” he screamed as he got up quickly, throwing you off him, you quickly caught your balance while in the air and clung to the wall.
“HAHAHAHA!!” laughed Naruto.
You retracted your claws and stood up “Heh, did you like your wakeup call?” you asked.
“Best one yet” he said, “Luckily I didn’t die from a heart attack” he said.
“Yeah that would be the worst” you said “Who could replace my partner in crime?” you said. You both laughed at that.
“So why the wakeup?” Naruto asked.
“Oh well, I leave for my mission today and I won’t return for a couple of weeks” you said.
“Oh really?” he asked, “What do ya need to do?”
“Oh, Imma be protecting this man and his daughter” you said.
“Where’s the mission gonna take place?” he asked.
“Sunagakure” you answered looking at your bangs, which were everywhere, so you walked over to his counter and got a brush and started brushing your hair.
“Really!” he said overwhelmed with joy, “Say hi to my friend for me!!” he said.
“Okay” you said, “What’s his name, and what does he look like?” you asked.
“Oh, his name is Gaara, he’s got red hair, black all around his eyes which are teal, and he carries around a gourd full of sand” he said.
“Okay” you said ‘He seems interesting enough’ you thought ‘Oh he is’ said Aki.
“Come on Naruto I still have everyone else to say goodbye to” you said throwing him some clothes.
“Okay wait 3 minutes” he said, you nodded not looking away waiting for him to change.
“Umm privacy please” he said.
“Kay” you said walking out. You sat down on the sofa. Then he came out hoping to catch you off guard since your back was turned to him, he got closer and closer, then he jumped and at the last second you got outta the way and pinned him to the ground.
“Hahaha” you laughed.
“Darn how do you do that?” he asked.
You ignored the question and got off of him and held out a hand for him.
“Okay now let’s go!!” you said walking out the door with him behind you.
You walked to the training fields where Gai’s team was. You said bye to everyone, and you and Naruto made your way to the Hyuuga’s. You both knocked and then entered and made your way to Hinata’s room. She blushed scarlet at the sight of Naruto and said goodbye. Then you left to go find Shino who was training with Kiba, you said goodbye to all three (of course akamaru was there). Then you said bye to Kakashi, and whoever else you saw along the way. You went home and got your things and looked at the time it was 10:39 so you decided to relax a bit and just talk with Naruto and Ri. At 11:30 you went over to the front gate of Konoha and waited for the man and his daughter. You saw Sasuke there instead. He just went to say goodbye (supposedly) then a while later a man and his daughter went to the front gate.
“Well I guess you’re the people I’m supposed to protect, okay I’m Kimiko Hasana and I would really like to get going” you said.
“Okay I’m Hikarou Temanashi and my daughter’s name is Makomi” said Hikarou.
And Imma end this chapter here!!