Status: Under construction. Currently not making any efforts to continue it. Sorry just too much work.

A Love Between Two Demons

Chapp 5 =)

~Recap~
You and Makomi had made it to Sunagakure, you had just met Gaara and Temari. You had just bought a Kimono and are still shopping.
~End of Recap~
*Present*
“How about that store?” you suggested a store that really fit your rocker style.
“Okay” they both said in unison.
You entered the store and found a lot of stuff you liked. You found a really cool red shirt with a black guitar that has flames around it. You also found a necklace with a red and black guitar, and a ring that was black and adorned with silver stars, a black and white checkered armband, two studded belts one that was black and white checkered and another that was a grey studded belt, you even found some really cool black and gray leggings, two red fishnets, some cute red and black plaid skirts, and 3 pairs of dark skinny low rise jeans that were awesome, and you even bought eyeliner and clear nail polish with red sparkles.. You bought it all and still had a bundle of cash. Temari bought two black fishnets, a red and gray bracelet, and a ‘Simple Plan’ band shirt. Makomi bought two black shirts one that had red and black hearts, and another that had music notes and a guitar; she also bought two striped leggings, and a plaid gray skirt. You had then decided to go to a music store and buy some CD’s, you ended up buying 4 CD’s, ‘Minutes To Midnight’ by Linkin Park, ‘Dying Is You Latest Fashion’ by Escape The Fate, ‘The Black Parade’ by My Chemical Romance, and ‘Conviction’ by Aiden. Next you decided to buy some posters to decorate your room with. You bought some band posters you were finally starting to get low on cash so you all said goodbye and you left to your room. Once there you there you started the shower, and got in. After about half an hour you got out and changed right away into your new red fishnet with the black shirt that had the guitar with flames around it, and you put on your new black low rise skinny jeans. It was almost 11 now you decided to put your hair up in a bun and go admire the moon from the highest point in this town. You jumped out your window and onto a tree, you looked around and found the tallest building and leapt from roof to roof while you made it to the tallest building it was much taller than the other roofs so you grew out your claws and climbed up. Once you got you almost fell from the surprise of seeing someone already there. You should have fallen but sand saved you and brought you up to the top. You walked over to the person and saw it was Gaara, you were a bit shocked but then went back to normal.
“Hello Gaara-sama, thank you for saving me” you said, calling him sama since he was the Kazekage.
“You’re welcome, but you can just call me Gaara” he said.
“Okay Gaara, so what are you doing here?” you asked curiously while sitting next to him.
He tensed once you sat down next to him but relaxed after a while.
“I watch the moon at night since I can’t sleep” he said.
“I do this too when I can’t sleep” you said, glad you two had something in common, then noticing how he answered, “You mean you can’t sleep at all, why?” you asked.
“My demon devours my soul every time I fall asleep” he said.
“Then how do our demons contact each other?” you asked.
“They what?” he asked.
“Well my demon Aki says that she used to talk with your demon whenever I’m asleep” you said.
“Really?” he said.
“Yea, and she can read people’s minds, well at times” you said, “Imma try and learn how to as well.”
“That’s cool” he said, “My demon only cares for himself, I even used to think like him, but I changed once I fought with Naruto, he changed my thoughts with the way he fought” he said admiring Naruto.
“He never told me you two had fought” you said, “Why did you you two fight?” you asked.
“Well, after I lost to Sasuke in the Chunnin Exams I tried, well,” he trailed off.
“You tried what?” I asked.
“I tried killing him” he said, disgusted with himself.
“Did you almost succeed?” you asked.
“Almost, if that girl and Naruto had interfered” he said.
“Eww you mean Sakura” I said, “Did she put up a good fight?” I asked.
“No I was about to kill her as well” he said, “But Naruto came and fought me to save his friends, Shukaku had fully possessed me and so had his demon” he said, I was listening very intently, “It ended up pretty much a draw” he said.
“Wow” you said, then laughed.
“What’s so funny?” he asked.
“Nothing really, just that I probably coulda taken all three of ‘em” you laughed out.
“Really?” he said.
“Yea, Sakura would’ve been easy, Sasuke wouldn’t be much and Naruto, hah!” you said, “Even with his demon he can’t take me” you said over confident.
“You’re different” he said.
All you confidence left and you looked at him your eyes changing blue.
“I know I am” you said sadly.
“It’s not a bad thing,” he said, “Most people are scared of me but you’re confident and yourself.”
“Should I be scared of you?” you asked.
“Partly” he said.
“Why?” you asked.
“If my demon were ever to take control of me the whole village could be in ruins” he said.
“I still wouldn’t be scared” you said, looking him in the eyes you saw all the sadness they held.
“You wouldn’t?” he asked.
“Nope! I’d be determined” you said.
“Determined to what?” he asked.
“Well to get you back to normal of course” you said as if it were the most obvious thing ever, “I wouldn’t like to see you get possessed.”
“Have you ever been possessed by your demon” he asked.
“Yes” you said looking at your shoes, which were converse, on the verge of crying.
“What happened?” he said.
“You really want to know” you asked, he nodded, “Okay I’ll tell you if you tell me your past” you told him, he nodded in agreement.
“Okay, well my father was a terrible drunk, and he hated my guts. One night when Ritsuka, my brother, was out on a mission he had been drunk and started beating me like he always did, he would normally be satisfied when I coughed up blood, but not that time. He kept on beating me and I passed out, I thought I was dead but I woke up several hours later, I was drenched in blood and so I looked around my family had been slaughtered and so had my entire clan” you said, “I looked around for the murderer but there was no one around and no clues, I reached the gate and my brother had been returning from his mission then and told me to pack my things because I was no longer safe in that village, I asked him what happened and he told me about my demon, so then I figured out that I had killed everyone” you told him crying by the end of it. He took your face and wiped away the tears.
“That’s not completely horrible” he said.
“What do you mean?” you asked astonished.
“It was all your fathers fault if you ask me” he said.
“I never thought of it that way, but anyways your past?” you asked, he let go of your face and looked up at the moon.
“When I was in my mothers’ womb they put the Shukaku’s spirit in me so when I was born she died, I lived with my uncle who I thought loved me, but I soon found out that was all a lie. I always had assassin’s after me sent by my father after he found out I couldn’t control my demon, and when I was 6 my uncle was my assassin and before he showed me all the bombs he held he told me that he had always hated me for killing my mother, and luckily my ultimate defense, which is my sand barrier, protected me from the bombs. And so after that I made the tattoo on my head which signals love and my name so that everyone would know that I only love myself” he said, “And after that Shukaku took over and I killed some of the people from the village” he ended.
“Wow” you said, that seemed way harder than your life, you always had your brother for help, “And people still fear you even though you’ve changed?” you asked.
“Yes,” he said sighing.
“Well I’m not scared, you’re really cool, but I have a question” you asked.
“Yeah?” he asked.
“Do you still love only yourself?” you asked, “I mean don’t you love your friends and family?”
“Well I love my brother and sister, but I don’t have any other friends or family” he said.
“What am I then, nothing? Cause I think of you as a friend” you said.
“You really want to be my friend?” he asked.
“Well yeah you’re so cool” you said, “And you’re my first normal friend” you said.
“Normal? I’m normal?” he asked.
“Well yeah, Naruto’s really hyper, Sasuke is too calm and has all those fan girls, Shino doesn’t talk much, Hinata’s too shy around Naruto, Kiba’s a flirt, Kakashi’s a perv, Temari and Makomi are really girly, and that leaves you and my bro to be the only normal people” you said.
“Aren’t you girly too?” he asked.
“What do you mean?” you asked.
“Well weren’t you out shopping like all day with Temari and Makomi” he said.
“Well yeah but I packed light and so I needed more clothes and I would go insane without my music and posters” you said defending yourself.
“Okay, then I guess you’re not all that girly” he said.
“How am I still girly?” you asked.
“You almost bought the store when you went shopping” he said.
“And how would you know?” you asked.
“Temari told me before I left and came up here” he said.
“Well a lot of people like to go shopping” you said.
“Not me” he mumbled, your jaw dropped!
“You don’t like to go shopping?” you asked him astonished.
“No” he said.
“Well then Imma see if that’s true” you said.
“How?” he asked looking at you with a confused expression.
Your eyes were glowing green “I’m taking you shopping tomorrow!” you exclaimed.
“But I’m Kazekage” he said.
“Don’t worry I’ll get you out of that” you said.
“But… Umm you have to protect Makomi” he said.
“Aki doesn’t see any danger coming her way any time soon” you told him, “So?” you asked.
“Fine” he sighed in defeat, “But only if you can get me the day off” he said, mumbling “which I doubt.”
“Oh I’ll be able to” you said then yawning.
“Are you sleepy” he asked.
“Barely” you said.
“Sleep” he said, you smirked.
“Okay” you said while lying your head in his lap and smiling “This is comfortable enough” you said while closing your eyes. You drifted off to sleep soon after that.
Imma be ending this chapter here.