Status: Under construction. Currently not making any efforts to continue it. Sorry just too much work.

A Love Between Two Demons

Chap. 7.

*Recap*
You and Gaara have just gone shopping. Now you are on your way to his house to meet his brother Kankuro.
*End Recap*
~*Present*~
“So what’s your brother like?” you asked him.
“Umm, he’s kinda sick” he said.
“How?” you asked.
“Disgustingly, he’s the biggest perv in the village” he said.
“For his own safety he better not hit on me” you said.
“I know” he said.
You poked Gaara’s cheek, he turned to look at you questioningly, you just smiled and said “No reason for that, just kinda bored.”
“Do I bore you?” he asked.
“No, you just weren’t talking anymore” you answered.
“Oh” he said.
Your eyes turned gray you weren’t thinking anymore and stopped Aki was telling you about a vision she just had. ´The Akatsuki are planning on how to get the girl` she told you. ´How long until they come for her?` you asked. ´Probably until a couple of weeks` she said, ´Right now they are going to be watching her to see how strong she is. So don’t make it obvious you are protecting her` she finished. ´But they’re watching her!` you screamed at her, ´What if they decide to attack her?` you asked. ´Don’t worry darling they won’t attack until they know how powerful she is and until the leader tells them to` she said. ´Fine, then I’ll inform her about this and only act like her best friend` you said ´That way I won’t seem obvious `you finished. She left your mind, your eyes turned green and Gaara was screaming your name. You looked at him and the way your face looked must have been obvious that something bad was going to happen.
“What happened?” he asked.
“Aki saw that the Akatsuki are going to be watching Makomi, to see how powerful she is” you said, “So that means I have to seem like an ordinary friend around her, so they won’t suspect anything” you finished.
Gaara’s eyes went wide, “Will they try anything?” he asked, and you shook your head and answered, “Not until the leader orders them to.” He nodded; you sighed and hid your cat ears and tail, but didn’t bother with the fangs since they weren’t as obvious.
“I wonder if they’ll come after me next” he said.
“They wont if they know what’s best for them, nobody hurts the ones I care about” you hissed.
“We’re here” he said as we reached a big house.
“You have a big home” you said awed, he nodded got his keys and unlocked the door. A guy in a black full-body outfit that made it seem he had cat ears looked shocked.
“Aren’t you supposed to be at work? And who’s the hottie?” he asked while eying you like a toy. Gaara was about to answer but you held up your hand to stop him and said “I’m Kimiko Hasana Gaara’s new friend, and you seriously better stop eying me like that if you don’t want your life to end” you told him.
“Whoa! Calm down, it was a compliment if anything” he said.
“Do you have cat ears?” you asked.
“No. They’re part of my outfit” he said.
“Oh” you said disappointed.
“Wait. You said you’re Gaara’s friend” he asked, you nodded, he was shocked “Why?” he asked.
“Well he’s my first normal friend” you said, “He’s really nice and down to earth.”
“Normal? Nice?” he said shocked.
“Yeah” he said.
“You do know about him right?” he asked.
“Yup. I’m so glad I have him to understand me” you said, smiling at Gaara who was sitting down on his couch.
“How would he understand you?” he asked.
“Well we had similar pasts” you said.
“Wait are you…” he said before you cut him off “Yes. I’m a demon as well” I said.
“How, you don’t look it” he asked.
“Duh, because I’m hiding my cat ears and tail” you said.
“Really?” he asked, you nodded and made your cat ears and tail appear for a quick minute before hiding them. He was shocked.
“Your brother isn’t really fun” you complained to Gaara, he nodded in agreement.
“Let’s go do something” you said.
“Like what?” he asked.
“I don’t know, how about prank someone” you said.
“Why?” he asked.
“Because that’s what Naruto and I always do” you said.
“Who should we prank?” he asked.
“I don’t know anyone here, well except for your family and Makomi and her dad” you said, “So pranks are outta the question” you said disappointedly, “Why not throw a party!” you asked.
“But you don’t know anyone here” he said.
“Then I’ll invite my friends from Konoha!” you said.
“Sound fun” said Kankuro, “How long are you staying?” he asked.
“Until I fight off the Akatsuki for Makomi” you told him.
“You alone?” he asked.
“Yeah they Tsunade only sent me” you said, “Why?”
“Because they’re S-ranked criminals!” said Kankuro.
“And?” you asked, “It’s not like it’ll be any harder than it was fighting off Kabuto” you told him, both Gaara and Kankuro’s eyes widened.
“You fought off Kabuto alone?” asked Kankuro.
“Well yeah” you said, “Orochimaru sent someone for him so I couldn’t finish him off” you huffed “But I’m kinda mad Orochimaru didn’t come himself, I really would’ve liked to finish him off this time.”
“That time?” asked Gaara.
“Yeah, the thing came and took me while I slept” you shuddered, “When I woke up at his layer he had me chained to this one thing, he was trying to steal my body cause I was strong but couldn’t and was mad” you said remembering it all too well, “He started beating me, and calling me horrid names and I got mad got my tail whacked him across the face and pulled myself free” you said, they were admiring you by then. “I have the scars from where I broke free and his beating still” you said, you showed them the scars on your wrists and ankles and then the scars on your stomach and arms. “So any questions?” you asked, Gaara shook his head but Kankuro looked at your scars a bit longer.
“What rank are you?” asked Kankuro.
“Jounin although if I get any stronger I’ll probably knock Tsunade right out of office and become the next Hokage” you said.
“How much do you train?” asked Kankuro.
“Until I’m tired or it’s too late outside” you said.
“What’s too late for you?” he asked.
“Umm, I’d say about midnight” you said.
“Isn’t it too dark outside then?” he asked.
“I’ve got great night vision” you said.
“Oh, and who are you planning to invite to the party?” he asked.
“All my friends of course!” you said, “Well the friends my age, and my brother!” you said.
“And who are your friends and brother?” he asked.
“Well my friends are pretty much everyone except Sasuke’s fan girls” you said, “They bother me too much when I hang out with him, and they’re weak” you finished “I mean they didn’t even try to put up a fight after I kissed Sasuke” you shuddered, “Man that Naruto still needs to pay for making me do that” you said.
“You had to kiss Sasuke and he let you?” asked Kankuro.
“Yeah he supposedly likes me, like every other guy in the village too bad cause I think I’m pretty much head over heels for another guy” you said looking at Gaara who, luckily, was looking the other way at the moment.
“So pretty much all your guy friends like you?” Kankuro asked, you nodded, “And even other guys like me” you shuddered, “I unfortunately have my own pack of fans” you said.
“You’re pretty impressive” said Kankuro.
“Eh, I guess but I haven’t had a good fight in a while” you said.
“Except for my brother” you said.
“He’s just as good as me, too bad he quit being a ninja he would’ve been Hokage instead of Tsunade” you said.
“He’s that strong?” Kankuro asked.
“Yeah and he holds Akimoto the dad of my demon!” you said.
“Cool, hey Kimiko lets you and I fight” he said.
“Okay, and don’t worry I’ll try my best to not kill you and call me Kimi all my other friends do” you said, Kankuro looked a little shaken by your first answer but he still walked with you to an open space. It was a small forest but with no lake, you were disappointed that you couldn’t use your water skills but you were happy that you were going to fight. He stayed watching you not doing anything yet so you decided to make the first move you took out six kunai and threw them in the air with one swift flick of your hand you directed them at him; he barely missed four of them one sliced his arm making a small gash and the other stuck in his leg. Then you ran to him, as he ran away you leapt in front of him cutting him off took his throat between your body and arm and held another kunai to his throat suddenly something happened and his puppet was in your arms not himself, you let go and did a backwards flip to get away. You examined the small forest and couldn’t find Kankuro, you didn’t want what just happened to happen again so you destroyed his puppet. Once it was completely destroyed you turned around and saw a kunai coming towards your arm you caught it a couple seconds before it would’ve stricken you and looked in that direction nothing there, then you heard movement behind you. You kept up the clueless charade until he was close enough then at the last second you moved out of the way and pounced on him sending you both to the ground you on top with your claws at his throat.
“I surrender” he said scared for his dear life. You nodded retracted your claw, got off of him, and held out a hand to help him out.
“That was easy I wish I could have been a bit more challenged or able to have hurt you” you said sighing.
“You already did! I’m pretty sure that my arm will need at least a week to heal and my leg two weeks” he said.
“Don’t worry about that” you said, “Lay down and I’ll heal them I’m a pretty good med ninja” you said.
“Okay” he said as he lay down. You got on your knees and put your hands to his gash, your hands glowed blue and the gash closed up in seconds. Then you took on the kunai from his leg and healed it in seconds as well.
“All better?” you asked.
“Yeah” he said. You got up and held a hand out to him.
“Hey Gaara!” you called.
He walked over and you asked, “Would you please escort me to Makomi’s house?” he nodded, you took his hand as Kankuro walked over to his house. Once you got there you knocked on the door and were greeted by Makomi and Temari. You told Makomi about what Aki had seen and told her not to worry too much.
“Don’t worry they wont attack until the leader tells them to, and Aki doesn’t see him ordering anyone that yet” you finished.
“Okay” she said, she understood well, but she needed to calm down a bit, so you told her about the party plan and they were thrilled!
“I’ll be back I’m going to go ask Tsunade if I can borrow my friends anytime soon” you said they all said good bye as you left through the gates. You sprinted all the way over there but made it their 3 hours later at 5pm. You went to the Hokage’s office being sure no one saw you so you could make the party a surprise. You reached her office and she looked shocked.
“What are you doing here you’re supposed to be on a mission!” she said.
“I know, I know, but I was wondering if I could borrow my friends for Saturday” you told her.
“Hmm, I guess there aren’t any missions for them at the moment. But I need to know who you will be taking and why” she said.
“For a small party. And I will be taking Naruto, Sasuke, Ritsuka, Shino, Choji, Lee, Tenten, Neji, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, Matamori, Kaguya, and Senna” you said.
“Ugh, so many, but fine I guess they should take a small break” she said, “And this party will take place in Sunagakure correct?” she said, you nodded and smiled.
“So can I go tell them the news?” you asked.
“Of course, go right ahead” she said, you nodded headed out the door and went to go tell all your friends you were going to throw a party over at Sunagakure on Saturday, they were kind of shocked but all agreed to it. Then you raced over to Sunagakure and told them that the party would be Saturday, which was 4 days away. They were all excited, well except Gaara but he seemed happy enough to you.
I’m ending this chapter here.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made up a few characters there Senna, Kaguya, Matamori, & a few from other chapters i think i do not own any of the rest :) -which are the familiar namess duhhh- xD