Status: Active; Comment; Subscribe;

All I Have Left

I know what you’re thinking. You think this is another cliché vampire story where you read about us, yes us, being afraid of those crucifixes and turning to ash in the face of the sun. But we do not. We are not afraid of the sun nor are we afraid of crucifixes. I even go to church in broad daylight.

Powers are another thing. Yes, we do have the ability to run very fast and most of us have the ability to shape-shift into a bat. Most of us. Other powers? Oh, special vampires have the ability to read minds. Some can even do mind control and telekinesis. But the elite vampires, like me, can do all of that and turn regular humans into vampires.

Many of you may think that vampires are supposed to be extraordinarily smart, but it actually depends on how much you study. We even have snap-shot memories if we're in a hurry to study for a test. I study the old fashioned way, reading and seeing how much my brain can retain.

Sadly, we also have those silly little royal family things. I personally think that it’s stupid to classify people----- well, vampires----- in different groups. But what can I say; I was born into a royal family. There are three royal families: Valieri, Salvatore and Vaughn. I am part of the Valieri coven, the coven running the "Vampire World." The Vaughn family has been trying for centuries to over throw us, but their tactics have all failed. Until now.

They've read all of the books about running the Vampire World and it turns out the prince must marry by the age of eighteen. And guess what? I have a month and a half until I must marry a woman. A month and a half to fall in love. A month and I have left just being a simple prince.

A/N: So, I've decided to rewrite this because I was reading it over, and I thought it just plain SUCKED. I'm keeping some stuff the same, and other parts I might change. It's just that I'm going to add more character depth and stuff to it. Make it seem interesting and better.