Status: Active

The Host

Chapter 13

“Lily, where are we going?” I said with a heavy sigh.

I was still being pulled down the dark corridors, with her skipping her way along in front of me.

It took me a minute to realise where we were going, but then I realised that we were heading for the ‘main section’ of the caves.

“Why are we going to the main section?” I asked.

Lily, how was still skipping her way long, just gave a bell like laugh.

“Are you going to answer me?”

“Nope.” She said doing a popping sound for the P.

I gave one last heavy sigh and let her continue to drag me along.

I could finally see the light coming from the ‘main section’ and my heart started to beat faster, it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest at any second.

We stopped at the edge of the hole; I looked around to see what was happening and saw a group of people for the cave. They were standing in a circle around something or someone.

This time I was the person doing the dragging, I dragged Lily to the edge of the group of people and we started pushing our way through.

When we finally got to the front, I saw another smaller group of people all covered in dirt from head to foot.

I looked closer and saw that one of the people was Ian. As soon as I saw him, his eyes locked with mine.

He opened his arms and I ran into then, he picked me up and twirled us around in a circle. Even though he was filthy, I didn’t care at that minute, all I cared about was that he was home.

When he finally let go of me I looked wanting to see Kyle. He was talking to Brandt and Aaron.

“Welcome home. Have fun.” I said sarcastically.

“Loads!” Kyle said rolling he eyes at me and hugged me.

Aaron gave me a nod and he and Kyle went off to the dinner hall to get something to eat.

And I was left alone with Brandt.

“So, what have you been doing when I was gone?” he asked smiling at me.

Since I moved into the room with Aaron and Brandt we had all became really good friend and to be honest I kind of really liked Brandt.
“Nothing much really, just bored out of my skull.” I laugh and linked my arm with his and we walked to the wash room.

We walked through the dark corridors to the warm, but dark wash room.

We were the first in there by the look of it; everybody must have gone to get food first.

I sat by the entrance to the main part of the wash room while Brandt undressed and got into the water.

It was pitch dark in the main wash room, so I couldn’t tell if he was really listening to me when I was telling him about what I had been doing.

Ten minutes later he came out looking as good as new. He no longer looked the dried mud drown colour that he was, he looked his normal nice tan colour again.

“You know I really missed you these past couple of day, you know.” Brandt said walking over to where I was leaning against the wall.

He leant down placing his hands on the wall ever side of my head and leant forward, so that his face was only inches away from mine.

I could fell my heart pounding in my chest like it was going to burst out of my chest at any minute.

He slowly leaned forwards and brushed his lips against mine at first my brain couldn’t comprehend what was going on, but a couple of seconds later my lips started to respond, the kiss started to got more passionate and I could fell his soft lips becoming more eager.

And then I pulled away, I could heard faint laughing of my brothers and the rest of the people who had gone on the raid.

They where somewhere down the corridor. They had most likely just finished eating and were coming to the wash to clean them selves up.

We quickly moved away from each other and just stared at each other only for a second, and started walking the towards the exit of the wash room.

“Let’s get something to eat before they come, and before one of your brother’s starts to suspects something. I don’t really want then to decide that they want to uses me as their own, personal punch bag.” We both laughed and make our way to the dinner hall, just before my brothers and the rest of the guys entered the wash room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!!!!!

I know it been a long time and i'm sorry.

I need a new editor, my editor (my mum) hasn't bothered to do my editing in a while and has been busy. So, i edited this chapter a well as i could.

if there is anything wrong with the grammer or spelling, please tell me.

If anyone is interested in editing this story please comment, message me, ect.

hope you like it!
comment and subscribe. Banners are welcome to.