Status: On hiatus.

Adora.

Chapitre 3.

I should probably let you sleep now, don’t you think?

I stifled a yawn and shook my head, eventough he couldn’t see me.

“I’m not tired. It’s barely 2am…” I replied, trying not to be too loud since my parents were sleeping and I was still on the phone.

You keep yawning and you have to wake up early tomorrow… don’t you?

“No.” I lied. “I don’t work tomorrow morning.”

Well, still, you should sleep okay? I’m going to call you sometimes tomorrow, promise!

“Tomorrow, tomorrow or tomorrow as in later today?” I asked laying on my bed and starring at the wall.

Later today.” he said.

“Fine, then. Good night!” I whispered, rubbing my eyes.

Good night Adeline. Sweet dreams.” he said and then I hang up, placing the phone on the floor and curled up under the covers.

Okay, I might have lie a little, I have to wake up in less than 4 hours and I have school today, but hey! Nicola called me at midnight! I couldn’t take the call and say: “hey! You just woke me up, and I have school tomorrox, call me back some other day. Bye!”
That wouldn’t have worked.

And I liked it when he call me. It felt as if we could talk about anything, and the time would fly. I really enjoyed our telephonic conversation.

I know I shouldn’t. I shouldn’t be waiting anxiously for his calls.
I shouldn’t enjoy hearing his voice as much as I did.
It was with a deep sigh that I snuggled closer to my pillow and fell asleep, listening to Green Day.

**

“Could you stop checking your phone every five minutes?” asked Katie, annoyed. “We’re here you know, talking to you and everything, so stop checking your phone…” she muttered, annoyed.

I stayed silent, entering my password aand entering my mail box, checking if I had any unread messages.
Me, Katie and Flora were all sitting on a bench, outside of school. We had a two hours break in the morning. Once again, they were talking about the newest hamburgers and shit of the kind. So forgive me if I’d rather listen to music and check my phone every five seconds.

I had one unread message. I didn’t even bother to look at the sender and opened it.

‘I just woke up and heard this song on the radio. It made me think of you:
‘Wake me up when September ends – Green Day’ :)
Have a nice day! I’ll call you later today.
xoxox
nico’

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and my face broke into a smile, my eyes glued on the message.

It was the first one he ever send me, but little did I know it wasn’t going to be the last one…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness...
I've been really busy with school and this story is the only one that can be updated at the moment.
Hope you liked it.