Where the Wild Things Are

002

"Hey Aunt Maj!" I chimed, stepping into my Aunt's office.

"Oh for the love of- What did you do now?" She questioned, closing the book she had just been reading.

"What? Mr. Adier was being totally inappropriate!" I said, a smirk slipping onto my face. She raised an eyebrow, telling me silently to go on. "We were reading Romeo and Juliet, Act 1 scene 5 to be exact," hey, just because I was the bad kid doesn't mean that I want to flunk out of high school. I knew my shit. "and he started yammering about his old girlfriend...again! Seriously, does Mrs. Heller even know he likes her?"

"Hayley," My Aunt began, trying to cut me off. Ha! As if it were that easy!

"I mean, I know she's married and all,"

"Hayley."

"but for the love of God, have you seen the man? He's just waiting to come out of the closet!"

"Hayley..."

"Fuck that, he's gonna kick the door off of its damn hinges!"

"Hayley!" Uh oh. Auntie mode off, Principal mode on. Ok, shutting up now. "That's it! I've had it with you coming in here all the time! Now you will start to behave, or so help me...I'll expel you!"

Oh shit.

"Expel me?! What the hell Aunt-"

"Mrs. Gather." She corrected powerfully.

"Right...look, it's not just my fault you know? Your employees are biased!" She crossed her arms, giving me the look. Great. I'd already lost this battle.

"Rightfully so, Hayley." Thanks. "I'm serious. Clean up your act, or your out of here!"

"Aunt Maj!" That look. Oh. Right. "I mean Mrs. Gather-" With a sharp point to the door on her part, the discussion was cut short, and I was banished from the room.

Groaning loudly, I picked up all of my things and stormed out of her office.

As I exited the door of the front office, I rammed into a particularly ripped boy, sending me hurtling backwards.

Oh, that's it! I've had it with this! Sorry, Mr. Stone wall. But I need to vent my anger somehow and you know what they say about being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

"Son of a-" Oh mamma!. "Ryan..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I have been like dead for a year! Sorry to all my readers!