A letter that stood for everything I couldnt tell you

Will this love last?

Billies P.O.V.
As I was waiting for Adie to come over I franticly started to clean. My hands were shaking because I was so nervous. I hope I can figure out a way to tell her how I feel about her. She probably will just laugh or not say anything at all. I hope not. Maybe she'll feel the same way about me. But I doubt it. Oh god her moms car just pulled into my drive way.
"Shit!" I said under my breath. "Do I look okay?" I asked my mom about a dozen times before Adie came to the door. "Yes you look fine. Now will you calm down. You dont want to scare her or something." My mom started to laugh. I faked like it was funny. I had one of those nervous laughs going for about three minutes. I could have thrown up I was so scared of what to say. The sound of knocking on my front door made me jump a little. But atleast I stopped the stupid laughing. "Billie!" Adie said as she dropped her suitcase and hugged me. I wish that hug would have never ended. But it did. "How are you?" She said. "Huh? Oh Im fine." Wait why was I so tense its not like I was going to propose to her or anything. "Lets go upstairs so you can unpack." I told her grabbing her suitcase. "God whats in this a body? Its so heavy." "No its not a body Billie. Its just some of my cds and shit like that." As we walked up the stairs she led the way. Shes been over here before but that was a long time ago. She went to my room and sat on the bed. There was an akward silence for a few seconds until I said "Do you wanna stay in here with me?" I thought to myself...
(What the hell. What is she gonna say to the question.) "If you want me too I will." My jaw dropped so far it could have hit the floor. I wondered why she ansered that question so fast.
"Hey do you want to start unpacking?" "No I can do that later." "Okay" I just stood there looking at her. And she did the same to me. "We can watch t.v.if you want to." "Sure." We headed back downstairs and sat next to each other on the couch. As I flipped through the channels the thought of telling her how I felt kept nagging at my brain.