Sequel: Lessons Learned
Status: Finished, should I do a sequel?

Burning It Down, All the Way to Bat Country

Daddy Dearest

Matt’s POV

I smiled when I saw Aja and Chris run past me into the living room, but the smile faded when Mitch and Trini didn’t follow after them. I walked into the living room, knowing Aja would have some answers,
“Hey Aja, where’s Trini and Mitch?”
“Outside talking, Mitch said something that made Trini mad, so we left really quick, and Mitchy chased after us, and Trini finally said she would talk to him when we got here, and she sent me and Chris in here to watch a movie, can you set it up for us? We want to watch Toy Story.” I quickly set up the movie for them and went to the front hall to peek out the window. What had he done? I looked out the door and started seeing red when the sight of my little girl being kissed by Mitch. He asked her something and she just nodded before kissing him again, I decided that now was a good time to make an appearance,

“Hey kid, hands off.” They jumped arpart, Trinity’s face went 12 different shades of red. I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for the explanation.
“Daddy, Mitch was just leaving.”
“I’m sure he was, why don’t you go get Chris Trin, I’m gonna have a little talk with Mitch.”
“Daddy, BE NICE.” She walked passed me into the house and I turned my attention back over to young man in front of me.

“So, what exactly was going on?” He launched into this whole story of what had gone down at the park, and what happened when he caught up to her at the house.
“So, the basic breakdown if this is she found out you’re an underground fighter, flipped out and left, finally talked to you, and now you’re her boyfriend?”
“Yes sir.” Jesus Christ.
“I’m going to say this one time, and one time only. If you EVER hurt her in any way, I will KILL you. Do you understand me?”
“Yes sir. All I have to say is I would never hurt her. I fight to keep my anger in check.”
“Alright then,” the door opened and Chris came running out.
“Mitchy! Why do we have to leave?”
“Cuz we gotta go home and help mom get ready for everyone to come over tonight little man, say bye to Trini.” He ran over and hugged her quickly, then bolted into his brothers car. Mitch waved as he got in, and I turned and faced my daughter,
“We need to talk.”

Trinity’s POV

I followed my dad upstairs to my room, where he sat at my desk chair as I sank down on my bed.
“Are you sure about this honey? He’s not a legal fighter; he’s not fighting for recreation. He’s fighting to release anger, and I don’t want that anger to be turned on you by accident.”
“I’m sure about this dad, did he tell you why he was fighting underground?”
“No, and I’m sure there was a reason for that. All I’m saying is that it makes me nervous when my daughter’s new boyfriend tells me that he’s part of a brutal underground fighting ring. People die at these matches Trin. Are you sure you want to get involved in that?”
“I’m not involved, Mitch is. It’s not like I’m gonna go to the fights with him. That’s his thing, his way to release anger and frustration. I’m not going to take that from him. But I want to see if this works out, and if something happens, which I’m sure it won’t, I’ll let you know ok?” He sighed, but nodded anyway, pulling me into a hug.
“Ok babygirl. I trust you.”

Zacky’s POV

“Zack, I need to talk to you.” I turned to look at Corra, frowning when I saw the anxiety written across her face.
“Corra, baby; what’s wrong?” She burst into tears, and I shot to my feet and pulled her into my arms.
“Baby, what’s wrong? I can’t fix it unless you tell me what’s going on.” I couldn’t understand her blubbering; all I got was break-up, baby, and love you.
“Wait, you’re not breaking up with me are you?” I asked, starting to panic. She quickly shook her head and took a deep breath,
“No, I said please don’t break up with me, I can’t raise a child by myself, and I love you.”
“Wait, you’re pregnant? How?”
“We stopped using condoms when I went on the pill, remember? I must have forgotten to take one or something, but I’m pregnant Zack.” I sat down on our bed, putting my head in my hands. A baby? I was going to be a dad?
“I’m not getting an abortion Zack, and I’m not giving up my baby either.” My head shot up in surprise,
“NO! I don’t want you to get an abortion, and we sure as hell aren’t going with adoption.” I went up to her and placed a hand on her stomach,
“This is our baby. We are not giving her up, she’s OURS. We’ll do this together ok?” She nodded and smiled, throwing her arms around my neck.
“We’re gonna have a baby Zack, this is really happening.”
“Yeah baby, it’s happening.” But was I ready for it?

Jimmy’s POV

Jasey and I were at the mall looking at bed sets for ours and Aja’s rooms.
“So do you want the striped set, or the solid set?” Jasey asked, holding up two sets of bed sheets.
“I don’t like either of them, what about the checked one from the other store?”
“The same one where we found the princess ones?”
“Yeah, I think we should return the princess sheets too, she won’t like them in another few months. Let’s just get her the princess blanket and plain white sheets, it’s a lot easier to replace just the blanket instead of the whole set.” I stated and Jasey nodded, putting the sheets back on the shelf.
“Want some ice cream? There’s a Coldstone on the way to the other store.”
“Ok stretch. Let’s go get you sugar.” I grinned and punched the air,
“YES!”

Mistey’s POV

“MATT! GIVE ME MY FUCKING SKITTLES!” I yelled, chasing my brother down the hall.
“NEVER! THEY’RE MINE!” he screamed back, running outside. I saw my neighbor walk out of his house with his little brother, and I gave up the chase to go say hi.
“Hey Mitch, you’re home early.”
“Yeah, my date got cut short. Matt steal your skittles again?”
“Yeah, stupid fucker. So you said you would tell me her name when you got home, so gimmie her name before I beat it out of you.” He laughed and looked down at me.
“Yeah, I know; you’d let me win. Now seriously, what’s her name?”
“Ok ok, calm down. Her name is Trinity.” Wait, what?
“What’s her last name?”
“What are you, some kind of stalker?”
“Just tell me her last name you overgrown gorilla!”
“Sanders, shit, slow your roll chick.”
“She about 5 foot even, black hair, blue eyes?”
“Yeah, why?” I slapped his arm…hard…
“OW!”
“That’s the girl I was telling you about! She’s one of my best friends; we have all our classes together. I gotta go call her, BYE!” I ran away, leaving Mitch standing on his doorstep with Chris, laughing at my retardedness. Yes, I am aware that retardedness is not a word. I was dialing Trini’s number, listening to it ring as I ran up the stairs to my room.

“Hey Mist, what’s up?”
“How do you know Mitch and how long have you been dating?”
“Like a week, why? Does he have another girlfriend or something? Cuz if he does I’m gonna kill him. Wait, how do you know him?”
“No, he doesn’t have another girlfriend; he’s not the kind of guy who cheats. He’s my neighbor, that’s how I know him haha.”
“Wow, small world huh? Yeah, I was actually just about to call you; do we have a test tomorrow in History?”
“I don’t think do, but you never know with Klinginsmith. She might decide to just have a pop quiz for the hell of it. Did you do the math homework for Barnes?”
“Not yet, I’ve been avoiding it all weekend. Our dear Blaze should be able to help us with it, he’s acing algebra isn’t he?”
“Yeah, do you wanna come over tonight and work on it?”
“Sure, let me ask my dad, I’ll text you in five ok? Gotta go; Jimmy and Jasey just got home.”
“Haha ok, see ya later chick.”
“Bye” I hung up my phone and decided to go find my brother. I found his fat ass in the kitchen, eating the apple pie from last night.

“Hey, can you help me and Trin with Barnes’s homework?”
“Yeah, when?” my phone buzzed, and I pulled it out to read the text,

Dad said ok, I’ll be there in five.
Haha ok, Blaze said he would help us, I’m gonna text Sarah, Blaike, and Evan and see if they can come too.
Ok, see ya in a bit.

"Like now haha"
"Ok, go clear off the table, we'll work there."
I quickly sent the rest of the group the texts, and went and cleared off the dining room table to work on after I got an affirmative from everyone. Five minutes later and everyone was walking through the door.

“Hey guys! Oh my god, you would not believe how hard it was to convince my mom to let me go. I guess I’m still grounded for next weekend, Evan is off house arrest tomorrow.” Blaike exclaimed as soon as she dumped her backpack on the floor.
“Jesus Blaike, what did you do?”
“K, so you know that kid Travis, the junior who keeps asking me out?” We all nodded slowly, not knowing where she was going with this.

“So I told him I had to ask my parents, and I would let him know. So I asked my mom, and she flipped out, said he was too old, and I guess she knows his mom, she thinks he’s into some bad shit. So, I told him that I could go, but I had to sneak out. I should have known that it was a bad idea the minute he showed up with a vodka bottle rolling around in his backseat. Long story short, we got pulled over, his license had been suspended, plus he had an open alcohol container within reach, so we got arrested and my mom had to come pick me up. It’s not going on my record because I really didn’t know what was going on. Now I’m grounded for two months for sneaking out AND getting arrested in the same night. Now why is Evan grounded?” We all turned to him, waiting for his story.

“I was just being a smart ass to my mom.” We all laughed and pulled our books out, deciding to get to work. An hour later, with our homework done, we were throwing popcorn at each other.

“Well this looks productive.” We all turned and saw my mom and Trini’s dad standing at the doorway, looking at us with raised eyebrows.
“Dad, what are you doing here? I told you I didn’t need to be picked up for another hour.”
“I guess Zack and Corra, and Brian and Lynnie all have news that they want the entire family there for. Pick your stuff up kiddo, we gotta go.” She nodded and started shoving her stuff back into her bag. Picking it up, she waved to everyone and walked out the door. My mom looked at the rest of us,
“Everyone staying for dinner? Good.”

Lynnie’s POV
I stood next to Corra, in front of everyone. We had decided that I would announce our pregnancies. We smiled at each other and I turned to face everyone.
“Ok, so a few days ago, Corra and I each took a test. As it turns out, WE’RE PREGNANT!” Cheers erupted, and we were engulfed in hugs.
“So that’s why you guys weren’t drinking at Olive Garden!” Jimmy exclaimed, realization finally dawning. We all laughed at him, before Trinity decided to speak,

“OH SHIT! A baby Haner and a baby Baker? We’re ALL screwed!”
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY I UPDATED! haha sorry about the wait guys, my internet crapped out, so I had to put the story on a flash drive and put it on my mom's laptop. Thank you to all my commentors for the amazing feedback, I would all of you, but I don't have time lol. So comment, tell me what you think =]