Sequel: Lessons Learned
Status: Finished, should I do a sequel?

Burning It Down, All the Way to Bat Country

Chapter 43

Jimmy’s POV

I heard Mitch walk in the door and decided to go say hi, what I walked in on was not something I ever wanted to see again. Mitch had Trinity pinned against the counter, moving his lips against hers. I started to see red, clenching my fists to keep from killing the little twerp.

“Take your hands OFF my niece.” I growled, laughing internally when they jumped apart and Trinity’s face turned tomato red. Mitch put his hands in his pockets and I crossed my arms over my chest, grinning while they attempted to stammer out explanations. I very calmly walked over to them and pushed them farther apart,
“No touching. I do not need to see my niece mack on her boyfriend, got it?” They nodded and I laughed and walked out of the room shaking my head, kids these days.

Trinity’s POV

I was still red as I turned around and started peeling the eggs, pointing Mitch to the steaks,
“Go give those to Brian; he’s out at the grill.” He grinned and nodded, kissing my cheek on his way out of the kitchen. I can’t believe my uncle just walked in on me making out with my boyfriend, two weeks after his mom caught us about to have sex. Maybe this is God telling me to keep my hands to myself, because this is ridiculous. I was finished making the food and brought it outside before grabbing Mitch’s hand and pulling him upstairs to my room.

He stood in the middle of the room as I shut my door and walked back over, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest. He didn’t say anything, just hugged me and rocked us back and forth, knowing I would speak when I had something to say. I sighed and tried to hide in his shirt; he just chuckled and held me tighter,

“What’s buggin you baby?” I shrugged, looking up at him. He smiled and gently kissed me, I pulled back and glared at him, he knew he was my weakness. He pouted at me as I pulled out of his hold and flopped face first onto my bed. I felt the bed dip, then I was being pulled into his side as we just stayed in that position.
“What were we thinking Mitch?”
“What do you mean?”
“Were we going to have sex because we were ready for that commitment or were we going to have sex because it sounded like something fun to do?”
“What brought this on?”
“Just…answer the question please.”
“I think it was a little bit of both to be honest, because it was totally out of the blue. I’m honestly glad my mom stopped us, because I don’t think we’re ready for that. I think sex would be fun, the possibility of a baby isn’t. We aren’t ready to be parents.” I nodded and snuggled deeper into his side, laying a small kiss on his cheek. I flicked on my TV and started the movie that was in the player, diving under my covers when the main menu for Saw 5 came on the screen. Mitch laughed as I played the movie and moved closer to him. I smiled as I laid my head on his chest, squealing and hiding my face every time someone died. Two and a half hours later and I was pushing Mitch off my bed and walking downstairs in a huff. He caught up with me in the kitchen, where I started attacking the dishes.

“Baby I’m sorry, but why do you watch gory movies if you hate them so much?”
“Because I can ok? You didn’t have to laugh at me for the entire movie!”
“Babe, you didn’t even WATCH the movie. Why didn’t you just tell me to change it?” I blushed bright red and continued scrubbing a spotless pot.
“Cuz then I wouldn’t have an excuse to be close to you.” I mumbled, hoping he wouldn’t hear me. He did, the boy has freaking bat ears, I swear to god. He laughed as he wrapped his arms around me from behind, pressing a kiss to my neck.
“Baby, you don’t need an excuse to be close to me, I’m your boyfriend, that’s the only excuse you need.” I blushed and nodded, turning my head so I could press my lips to his when my dad’s voice cut through the moment we were having.

“Hands off my daughter Carson, I still haven’t forgotten about two weeks ago.” Mitch nodded and let go of me, pressing a kiss to my cheek,
“I have to go babe, I’ll call you later?” I nodded and kept loading the dishwasher as my dad came and stood next to me with his arms folded over his chest.
“You aren’t supposed to be walking around, you’re gonna tear your stitches.” I chided gently, he just huffed and continued to stare at me.
“Let me worry about my stitches. What’s going on with you and Mitch? Every time I turn around you guys are trying to be alone again.”
“Yeah, he is my boyfriend daddy, and I am sixteen years old, I’m not a child. I’m allowed to be alone with my boyfriend.” He arched an eyebrow, I didn’t know if it was from the tone I used or what I said, but I had a feeling this was going to get ugly.

“You may not be a child, but you are MY child, and you don’t get to be alone with him unless I say so. Just for that tone, whenever Mitch is over, you guys stay in the living room and if you want to go upstairs your bedroom door stays open.”
“What the hell? Why?”
“Because the last time we allowed you to be in a room alone with your boyfriend you almost had sex with him Trinity! As a result, you are no longer allowed the privilege of being able to do whatever you want. And you’re still grounded so go to your room.” I glared at him before smashing the dishwasher closed and stomping up to my room. This is so incredibly unfair, how could he do this to me? I pulled out my phone and dialed a familiar number, waiting for the call to be answered.

“Hey what’s up?”
“Can you come and get me? My dad is being an asshole.”
“Be there in ten. Coming out the window?”
“You know it, see ya soon.”

Matt’s POV

I sighed as I walked back to the living room to lay down on the couch, flipping on the TV to find a game to watch. I winced as the stitches pulled; this was going to piss me off really fucking soon. Ten minutes into a Chargers vs. Seahawks game when Aja came bounding down the stairs, plopping down next to me on the couch.

“Uncle Matt, I thought we weren’t supposed to play around the windows.” What the hell?
“Who was playing around the windows sweetheart?”
“Trinity was. She climbed out the window in her room and got in Mitch’s car with him. Why didn’t she just use the front door? Will you play with me since Trini isn’t here?” Jesus Christ, she was sneaking out now? I’m going to lock her in her room till she’s thirty.
“Sorry hunny, I’ve got to deal with something right now, but your mommy is upstairs.” She grinned brightly and kissed my cheek before racing up the stairs. I pulled out my phone and dialed Amanda’s number, putting the small device to my ear and waiting for her to pick up,

“Hey Matt, if you’re looking for Trin and Mitch, they aren’t here.”
“I kinda figured they wouldn’t be, Trinity just snuck out, Mitch picked her up.”
“What? Wait, if she snuck out how do you know about it?”
“Aja saw her and came down to ask me why Trinity was allowed to play with the windows and she wasn’t.”
“Oh, that makes sense. Alright, I’ll call you if they show up here, but I don’t think they will.”
“Ok, thanks Amanda, talk to you later.” I hung up my phone and called Trinity, the call going straight to voicemail. She turned her phone off, I’m gonna kill her.
“Trinity Rose Sanders, when you get home you are going to be grounded for the rest of your LIFE, do you understand me. Call me when you get this so I at least know you’re alive.” I hung up my phone and turned my attention back to the game. I would give her until curfew, then I would send out the search parties.

Time Elapse: 4 hours later
Trinity’s POV

Mitch collapsed on top of me, sweaty and exhausted, before rolling onto his side. I had just had the most amazing experience of my life, and I couldn’t be happier. Of course, I was going to be grounded for eternity when I got home, but whatever. I grinned up at Mitch, kissing him softly.
“No regrets?” I looked at him and shook my head,
“No regrets, ever.”

Time Elapse: 1 month later
Trinity’s POV

32 days. Thirty two days of being allowed to eat, sleep, and do my chores. I couldn’t talk to Mitch or any of my friends, and I was only allowed to leave the house to walk Bella, and even then I had to take someone with me. I had tried to sneak out again once, so my dad had resulted to putting bars on my window. I felt like I was in prison, and I wasn’t getting any sympathy from anyone. I hadn’t been home by curfew, so my dad had sent my aunts and uncles out to look for me, two hours later Brian finally found me when they thought to look for purchases on Mitch’s credit card and saw the hotel room. I was in the house and getting chastised at almost two in the morning, that sucked hardcore. Dad had made me quit my job, seeing as he didn’t think I was responsible enough to drive, so I didn’t need a job to pay for a car. What really sucks is I don’t know how long I’m grounded for. I was interrupted from my musings when Brian’s head appeared in my doorway. Oh, did I forget to mention that my dad also took my door off its hinges, apparently I can’t be trusted enough for basic privacy.

“What?” I snapped, Brian’s eyebrows raised in amusment,
“Take that tone with me again and you’ll be washing every single window in this house, and that includes the greenhouse out back.” He replied smoothly, never losing that damn smirk. I groaned and flopped back on my bed,
“I feel like a fucking prisoner!”
“Well, maybe you should have thought about that before you decided that sneaking out and screwing your boyfriend was a good idea. Now get up, Corra wants to go to Costco so you and Zack are going with her.” I rolled my eyes and got off my bed, throwing some shoes pn and walking downstairs. God being grounded sucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh.my.god. I am soooo sorry about the wait, but I had school shit to take care of and I've been working all freaking day and trying to write at night and it hasn't been working like, at all. Any whoooo, I hope you guys like this update, I kinda think it sucks. Can I get
10
comments for this chapter, just tell me what you guys think of it. Was it worth the wait? I love you ALL

-Becka Vengeance