Sequel: Lessons Learned
Status: Finished, should I do a sequel?

Burning It Down, All the Way to Bat Country

Chapter 47

Mitch’s POV

We’re over. I couldn’t stop the thought from running through my head, why hadn’t I stopped her? I didn’t want to break up with her, what the hell had happened? You’re an idiot, that’s what happened. You have to go talk to her! My brain was screaming at me to go talk to her, to make things right, but my legs wouldn’t move, it was almost like I was glued to the damn swing. I finally managed to shake myself out of my stupor and started running towards her house.

Please God, all I need is a second chance.

Trinity’s POV
“Trinity, you have to tell me what happened,” my dad whispered into my hair. I sighed, I didn’t want to talk about it, but I knew I had too.
“I broke up with Mitch.”
“WHAT? Why?”
“He got a full ride scholarship to the pre med program at University of Washington, and I asked him what that meant for us. He didn’t say anything daddy, he wouldn’t even look at me. So I broke up with him. I know it’s what best, so why does it hurt so much?” I sobbed into his chest. I felt his sigh and the soft kiss he pressed to my hair,

“Because you love him sweetheart, and giving up someone you love is the hardest thing you’ll ever have to do.” I nodded and snuggled deeper into his chest, grimacing when I heard the doorbell ring. Someone went to answer it and a few seconds later Brian was calling my name. I groaned and got up, wiping my cheeks as I walked downstairs to the front door. I stopped short a few feet away when I saw who was standing in the hall,

“What the HELL do you want?” I spat venomously, glaring at my ex boyfriend. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at the ground again,
“Can we talk about this at least?”
“What’s there to talk about Mitch? You won’t even look at me; you couldn’t answer me at the park.” He finally looked up, eyes blazing,
“We can talk about the fact that you didn’t even give me a chance to answer you! You gave me five seconds before you broke up with me Trinity, what the hell was I supposed to come up with in five god damn seconds?”
“Don’t you DARE talk to me like that Mitchell, we sat there in silence for TWENTY FUCKING MINUTES and you didn’t say anything. Not one word Mitch, what the hell was I supposed to think? So tell me one thing, did you ever even want to be with me? Or were you just using me for sex?” His jaw dropped and hurt flashed across his face before his expression hardened, his eyes going cold.
“If that’s really what you think after everything I said, everything I did, then maybe it’s good that we broke up. I don’t know where the hell you got the idea that I was just using you for sex, but I want you to know that I LOVE YOU. But you obviously can’t trust me, so I’m going to Washington in two weeks, you won’t have to see me again. Have a nice life Trinity.” He turned on his heel and walked out the door. I stood in the hall in complete shock, frozen in place before what he said hit me and I crumpled to the floor in agony. He loved me and I just fucked everything up, I wasn’t ever going to see him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end, I don't know if I'm going to do a sequel or not. I know it's a shitty way to end this, but with the way my life has been going, it was the best I could do. Thank you to everyone who read, subscribed, and commented, I love you all.

-Becka Vengeance