Status: In progress! That's right! I'm back!

That Last Little Spark

Chapter One

[Bam]

"Grab me a beer!" Vito yelled...at least, I think that's what he yelled.

"Hey, Bam! Come check this out!" The guys yelled from the basement. I sighed and stomped loudly down the stairs, the cameras to Viva La Bam following me. I slapped Raab in the face just for the hell of it, and to push him out of the way. They were gathered around a TV.

"Just stick it in there and light it on fire, you pansy!" a girl shoved me backwards and stuck a marshmallow stick into a firepit.

"I think that's what she said." I recognized Dunn's voice from behind the camera.

"FIRE!" another girl yelled from a lawn chair as the first girl's marshmallow burst into flames.

"Who are they?" I asked, scratching my head in confusion.

"We're trying to figure that out! We're listening for names, but so far we haven't heard anything." Dico exclaimed.

"They're pretty damn hot, though!" Novak grinned.

"Hey, Wicked Girl. You forgot your hat." I saw myself drop a pointed witch hat onto the first girl's head.

"JJ, how long has that thing been here?" I heard Dico asked.

"JJ?" Dunn stopped the tape. We all racked our brains to remember.

"Shit! JJ!" Raab exclaimed first.

"Huh?" Dico asked.

"Jess! And Kelsey? Remember? We were all friends in sophomore and junior year!" he shouted.

"The names sound sort of familiar but...no." I finally shook my head.

"Oh Bam Bam! We need marshmallows, and since it's my birthday that makes you my bitch!" the girl named JJ called cheerfully.

"BURN!" Dunn laughed through a mouthful of smore.

"Yo! Ape! You remember a girl named Jessica?" I yelled up the stairs. She came down, wiping her hands on a towel.

"My God, it's Jessica and Kelsey! Where did you find this?" she asked.

"Why can't we remember them?" I asked.

"I'm surprised you'd forgotten them, actually. Bam, they were your best friends in high school. You went out with Jessica for the entire summer of junior year until we moved in your senior year! Remember? She lived with her aunt? Her family was killed when she was little?" April stared at the paused image on the screen.

"Holy shit." I whispered. I watched the guys' mouths drop open as they began to remember. I paused the video and the frame stopped on Jessica, or JJ, as I remembered we all called her, laughing and waving at the camera, like she was waving to whoever was watching the video.
♠ ♠ ♠
go sequel!