Status: In progress! That's right! I'm back!

That Last Little Spark

Twenty One

I'd like to say that I woke up next to Bam the next morning, both of us in my bed, but I didn't. I woke up alone to the sounds of cars honking at each other and radios blasting.

Bam left after we talked, after we exchanged addresses and new phone numbers like we were in elementary school or something.

I knew it was better that Bam left last night, but it didn't mean I had to like it.

"It's a new address, but we got the same number. It's a really cool place, actually. It looks like a castle." he grinned as I opened the door. I laughed, just to keep the conversation up as he handed me the piece of paper. Momentarily forgetting who I was with, I absentmindedly folded up the piece of paper and stuck it in my bra, like I usually did around Kelsey or Erica or any of the girls I was friends with.

"You do that all the time?" he asked, his eyes wide.

"Um...it's convienient?" I smoothly recovered and bit back a laugh at his surprised expression. His phone suddenly started ringing.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming, Dunn." he groaned to himself, ignoring the call. He looked at me dejectedly.

"Go on, you need some sleep." I replied.

"I'll call you, okay?" he kissed my forehead.

"Okay." I smiled and leaned on the doorframe, watching him walk down the hallway and disappear onto the elevator
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK!