Status: In progress! That's right! I'm back!

That Last Little Spark

Thirty One

I woke up early the next morning and grabbed a random duffel bag from my closet. I packed a few tank tops, shorts, a nice dress, and so on, followed by any makeup and shoes I would possibly need. But I still felt like I was forgetting something.

"Damn it, Kelsey." I rolled my eyes and walked over to a drawer, reaching into the back and grinning when the soft satin and lace met my fingertips.

"What the HELL am I going to be doing with this?" I exclaimed, reaching into the familiar pink striped Victoria's Secret bag. This is what they called a Christmas present? I had been expecting a comfy pair of sweatpants to add to the collection I was slowly building up. I should've known better with these girls.

What I had pulled out was...actually, I wasn't sure what it was, but it had a lacy thing attatched with blood red satin bows on it.

"Sweetie, that's a nightie." Erica giggled.

"I can see right through it!" I held it up. The thing looked like a babydoll top with a built in bra, but it had a flyaway front. A pair of really, really, short black shorts sat at the bottom of the bag.

"It's for those 'special nights'." Chloe winked at me, throwing in a few airquotes.

"'Special nights' with who, Chloe? My imaginary friend?" I rolled my eyes, still unsure of how to thank them for something that would honestly probably end up at the back of a drawer.

"When you find someone special enough, you wear it on those 'special nights'." Kelsey smiled.

"Trust me, Jess, those things are good luck charms. Aaron-" Erica began.

"I don't want to know what you do with Aaron!" I interrupted her.

"Will you relax? Like I would tell you what we do." she snorted before continuing. "I was going to say that Aaron loves when I wear them. He's always buying them for me at Christmas and my birthday." she grinned.

"Which is why she doesn't wear regular pajamas anymore." Kelsey teased.

"Thanks...I guess...I'm not sure when I'm ever going to get the chance to wear it though." I shrugged and carefully folded it and tucked it in the bag.


"Let's hope Erica's right." I said to myself, carefully placing them under some shirts in my bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
im trying to keep it in the pg-pg13 range...