Status: In progress! That's right! I'm back!

That Last Little Spark

Chapter Eight

[Jess]

I picked out an outfit that seemed fun and carefree for the night of partying we were about to do. We were going to that club on Broadway that Chloe had suggested, and I was ready to let loose, especially after last night.

Bam and the guys were still in the city, and whether I liked it or not, they were coming tonight. Chloe was always nice to our friends, and she had invited them. Kelsey was sitting on my bed, complaining.

"Jess, I don't know what happened to the guys, but I dont like it." she frowned. "I know, Kelsey." I sat down next to her and picked up the stuffed wolf I had when I was little. It was one of the only memories from home I had brought with me when I went to college. Aleu, my dog, was hit by a car while I was in away, and she didn't make it. Call me immature, but this ratty stuffed animal comforted me more than my friends could.

"You still have that?" she smiled at the animal.

"The only thing I want to remember from West Chester." I agreed, looking down at the toy that looked just like my puppy.

"You should get another dog." she said after a few seconds of silence.

"I don't know. In this apartment? And nothing could ever replace Aleu." I sighed. Suddenly, Kelsey pulled me up off the bed.

"What are we, a pity party? It's Chloe's birthday! Let's go party!" she took the toy from my hands and put it back on the bed. I laughed and followed her out the door after shoving my keys and my phone into a small black wrist bag.

[No POV]

"Who the hell does she think she is? All high and mighty, defending those losers?" Bam slurred and took another gulp of beer while inside the hotel room.

"Bam, it's possible to have more than one group of friends." Dunn rolled his eyes at his friend's immature behavior.

"Says who? We were her best and oldest friends! Come on, we gotsta get to that birthday thing." Bam managed to walk out of the hotel room, the guys following their friend with worried looks on their faces.

"I'm all for partying, but I think that the only pinata that'll go up is Bam, and the person to break it will be Jess." Dico whispered, and somehow Bam heard him.

"Her name is JJ!" he exclaimed.

"Whatever you say, man." Dico stepped backwards.

**In the club**

[Jess]

"There she is!" Erica pointed at the door.

"CHLOE!" we all yelled out and waved. Chloe sauntered over in a pair of bright blue skinny jeans, a black halter top, black wedge heels, silver bangles and a silver heart necklace, and a birthday tiara.

"There's the birthday girl!" Joey exclaimed. Chloe squeezed in next to me at the small booth. Erica passed her a bright blue drink.

"What is it?" Chloe yelled over the pounding bass beats pouring from the speakers.

"Blue raspberry martini!" Kelsey shouted back. I took a sip of my own drink.

Then I watched Bam and the guys saunter through the door. Actually, Bam was doing the sauntering. He was also looking smugly out at the floor. The guys were all looking eager for a chance to party. There was a small possibility that they might have fun with my friends.

But Bam? I knew he was looking for a fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jess' outfit
Kelsey's outfit

i kept my promise! maybe 2 updates today, since im not doing anything. the hayride was amazing. even though we stood in 40 degree weather for almost 2 hours. the hayride part was fun and a little creepy but the screamatorium part scared me the most XD at one part, this guy came out of nowhere in a bloody hospital gown and i shoved one of the people in our group into a wall just so i could run away screaming