Status: new :) be kind, please rewind I mean READ :)

Made Of Sugar And Spice

Starlit and Keely, are the best of friends, you couldn't find anyone closer, they never leave eachothers sides, their parents are next door neighbors and have known eachother for years.
The girls are always talking, no shocker there right?
They text. IM. Call, etc, and of course they hang out all the time.
But who can blame them? They love eachother like sisters!
~
But it is sophmore year, and they think they can handle it, oh god, they had a few rough patches freshman year, because of a certain girl named Mikella, and she ruined everything, but the two pulled through, infact they had the greatest time fighting with Mikella.

"Starlit, what a retarded name," Mikella's voice sang like a chainsaw.
"Mikella, who names their kid that? Were they expecting you to sound so retarded, be fat rolls and ugly?!" Keely snapped at the bitch.
"Fuck you both!" she walked off.
"KEE! YOU DID IT, I LOVE YOU!" I hugged my bestie for dear life, she had finally done what I had wanted,she told the evil bitch off, after 1 month of following her, she told her off. Thank god

~
Now with evil Mikella gone, it was time for them to shine, but could a new trouble be brewing at SouthShore High?
~
The Plot and Characters belong to ME and JESS!
We own the whole story
Just NOT the pictures, or famous shit.
Comment.Subsribe.Tell :)
Enjoy
Love,
NicoleElizabeth&JessicaAnne :)
  1. Happy.Happy.BIRTHDAY!
    Starlit POV
  2. The Celebration Part 1.
    Keely POV!
  3. The Celebration Part 2.
    Starlit POV
  4. The Big Sleepover!
    Keely POV
  5. Purple Condoms and Laughing!
    Starlit POV :) By Nicole :D
  6. Birthday Drama?
    Keely POV