Status: new :) be kind, please rewind I mean READ :)

Made Of Sugar And Spice

The Celebration Part 1.

I ran into the house. Everyone in Starlit’s life knows how close we are. We’re basically part of each other’s family!

“Good morning Keely! And happy birthday!!” Star’s mom greeted me.
“Thanks!” I smiled. “Is Star up in her room?”
“Of course!”

I ran upstairs. Ewie!! Aaron’s room’s door is WIDE open!! Is he doing what I think he is?!?! GROSS ON SOOOO MANY LEVELS!!!

“CLOSE THE FREAKIN’ DOOR YOU SICKO!!” I screamed at him.
“KEELY!! WHY YOU STARIN’?!” He screamed back.
“There’s nothing to stare at now is there.” I smirked and walked the rest of the way to Star’s room.
“STARRY!!!” I shouted!!
“KEELY!!” She wrapped me in a ginormas bear hug!! “Happy birthday my dear bestie!!” She said. “Haha!! I also heard you arguing with Aaron!
"Yeah!! Stupid sicko. I hate him. With a strong and burning passion!! He can go fuck a fuckin' tree for all I care!!"
"Yah got that right! So what's on our agenda!!??"
"Lets go to SubWay! Then lets shop!!!"

*Womanizer, woma-womanizer, you're a womanizer oh womanizer oh you're a womanizer baby.*

Text From; Samantha. >:P!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Keels! Happy birthdayy biatch!!
Are you hanging out with that Starlit retard whore today?
If not, you should totally come back to us! You're TRUE friends.
*&SexyPrep&*

Response-
Uh. No. I'm hanging out with my BESTFRIEND STARLIT!!
Back off Britney Spears wannabe.
^*15(;*^

"Who twas dat?" Star asked.
"BLAHH!!! It was Samantha." I made a disgusted face.
"EWIEEE!!! Aaron's ex."
"REALLY?! YUCKOO!!! Is that really the best he can do?!"
"She was apparently way to sexual for him. So that's why he's dating Kayla."
"The one who does nothing?"
"Yep. That's the one!"
"Wow. LETS GO!!"

Haha. Since we CAN'T drive. (Yet anyways), we walked over to Durger's Town Mall. It may look small, but its HUMONGUS!!

"Dude.. What if that creeper waiter Wayne is there!!! He's like such a pervert!!" Starry shrieked.
"Wait! They didn't fire him?!" I stopped.
"NO!!!"
"Fuckers!!"
"PIZZA IT IS!!!" Starlit laughed.

We walked into the mall and headed towards the food court. I started craving a pretzel. I'll have to stop at Auntie Anne's and get one on the way out. MUSTN'T FORGET!!

"Um.. Keely. Are you shitting yourself?" I must've been making a constipated face again.
"Nahh!! That's what I'm gonna do when I see Wayne. It would really turn him on.!"
"Hah! Wait. We're not going there remember?"
"Oh yeah...WHOOPS!!" I tripped.
"Um. Excuse me betch! You juss totalay like scuffed up my like new fuggin' pumps!! What tha fauck is your problem?!" It was Mikella..
"Ew!!!" I screamed.
"UGLY FAT ROLLS!" Starry continued.
"RUN AWAY!!!!" We both ran at full speed. Our converse bumping across the ground. Ahh. I love us (:. BestFriend's for life, I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda Shortish?
Iloveyouall(:
-JessicaAnne(:!