Status: new :) be kind, please rewind I mean READ :)

Made Of Sugar And Spice

Purple Condoms and Laughing!

We stepped into the closet, and shut the door, it reeked of something, nasty boxers? Sweat socks? WHAT WAS IT?!
"Star, I just felt something squishy between my toes, it feels wet and sticky," Keely lifted up her foot and shinned her phone light on it, and there stuck between her black and teal toes, was a used purple condom.
"Oh. My. GOD! RIP IT OFF YOUR FOOT NOW!" she screamed so did I, and she threw it and it stuck to the ceiling, we busted out laughing, she fell over and landed in something, she screeched.
"DUDE THESE ARE SOME NASTY BOXERS, THEY STINKY!" she grabbed around, then pulled herself up by pulling my hoodie arm.
I laughed hard, Keely was peeling off nasty boxers and some socks, I could tell she was gagging, then we heard noises.
Aaron and Kayla...
"Aaron, baby, c'mon, no one is home, and I think I'm ready, I really do love you," it was Kayla, her voice sounded babyish and whiney, she was pulling on Aaron from what I could see through the closet cracks.
"Kayla, I love you, but I can't let you have sex, not yet, who knows how long we'll last," he hugged her, wow shockingly sweet.
I gagged, he was too disgusting, Keely giggled, I slapped my hand over her mouth, she bit it!
"FUCK!" I shout whispered, Aaron and Kayla stopped, then continued macking.
She grabbed her stomach and fell down, with a light thud thank god.
I looked my attention back to Aaron, he stopped kissing her, and was now looking at her, he clapped his hands twice, sending the whole room into pitch black.
*Slup,Giggle,Slurp, Giggle, TEEHEE*
"Good god!" Keely whispered sitting Indian style on the floor, or my feet you could say.
"Are they dogs?! I mean really!" Keely smacked my stomach, hitting my belly button ring causing me to squeal.
"Aaron, what was that?!" SHIT!
"Who cares baby?!" the slurping noises continued.
Dear god make them stop..
"Keely are you in here?!" Wayne?!
No fuckin way! my mouth dropped, and made the pop sound, I felt Keely shake with a contained laughter.
"Wayne, what the fuck man?! Get the fuck outta here!" Aaron was mad.
Keelz and I leaned up against the closet to listen closer, "Dude Keely told me to come here tonight, with you and Kayla."
"Wayne I don't know what the fuck your problem is, but Keely is in Stars room, the two have been watching scary movies since forever ago!" Aaron was at the boiling point.
I heard footsteps back out..then, the door opened, and there was a shirtless Aaron and a bonerfied Wayne, and there was Keely and I, laughing our asses off.
"STARLIT! GET THE HELL OUTTA MY ROOM, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THERE?! OOH I'M SOO TELLING MOM!" he got in my face, his breath smelled of fruit and mint, he was makin out with Kayla, uh GROSS!
I huffed, and grabbed Keely by the arm,"Listen here bud! Keely and I were stalked by that weirdo, and we just wanted to have a bit of fun with him, and we saw Miss Prudey over there buying lingere, so we thought the worss, and I mean it is our birthday, and we didn't wanna hear no fucking going on in the other room! SO GO PUT YOUR COCK BACK IN YOU PANTS AND GO TO A MOTEL YOU MAN HOE SKANK!!" I screamed.
Keely pulled me back into a arm hold, "Star let's go watch some Friday the 13th."
I nodded, huffed then left, just then...
"STAR YOU GOT A CONDOM STUCK TO YOUR HOODIE!" I gagged.
"AARON GET YOUR STD OFF MY BACK!" Keely peeled it off and threw it back, we heard a smack, and looked back, the condom was stuck right in the middle of Wayne's forhead, I lost it!
We were doubeled over, rolling around laughing, and clutching our sides.
"WAYNE. GOT. A. C-C-C-CONDOM S-ST-STUCK TO HIS F-F-FORHEAD!" Keely said through laughs.
I just nodded, and rolled around more, this was a good night.
*
We finally sobbered up, and left the room of horny people and went to my room.
Time for some Jason and machettie.
I love my bestie, this was gonna be fun..!
♠ ♠ ♠
short.
new
love
hate
tell
me :)
comments
subsribtions
may
make
more
updates :)
iloveyou all
-NicoleElizabeth<33