Status: Completed

Behind These Hazel Eyes

Love

“I'm sorry if I made you feel like I don't trust you at all or something. I love you Evan,” I tell him.

“I know. I love you too,” he kisses me. We are sitting in my room with Anna and Todd.

“You two are such a cute couple,” Anna tells us.

“You really think so?” I ask.

“Yes! You're perfect for each other.”

“Thanks,” Evan replies, wrapping his arms around me.

“Are you getting ready for school starting up soon?” Anna asks him.

“I guess so. I haven't really thought about it much.”

“I'm going to miss you,” I tell him.

“I know, I'll miss you too.”

“Jaden, aren't you worried he'll meet some new people and forget about you?” Todd questions.

“Todd!” Anna slaps him.

“No, I'm not. I know he loves me very much. If he didn't he wouldn't have put up with everything I've put him through. We've been through a lot together this summer and I'm sure he'll be in my life for a very long time.”

“That's right,” Evan agrees. “I'd never leave you Jade.”

When my friends leave I sit with Evan on my bed. “I'm not nervous about you going to school. I love you and I know you love me and I....I trust you.”

“You trust me?”

“Yes,” I nod.

He kisses me. I kiss him back with equal passion.
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed my mind at the last minute. Was it bad? Comment Please. The final chapter is next.