Status: I love you, kulta.

Home Sweet Finland, Bitch.

Neljä.

The last day Frankito spent with Anja was a day he didn't see coming. It had been a surprise to him in both ways,

He had woken up from a nap to Anja dressed in her gothic looking dress, with a patch of his favorite band's logo on the back. She was getting ready in front of the mirror, sitting on her favorite chair, putting on her black, and dark makeup.

Frankito couldn't help but to be excited, because it had been so long since he'd seen Anja getting ready. Instantly he knew he should get ready too, even without her telling to do so.

He put on one of the shirts she had made him, with a big red Heartagram on the front of the shirt, and some black, tight fitting pants. He put on his Converse sneakers, and sprayed hairspray through his already messy hair (to keep it looking the way it did when he woke up).

Before long, she told Frankito they had to leave, and they began their walk through the city to the place Frankito had seen before. The place he had seen his favorite band, H.I.M., play before. As soon as he saw that's where they were going, he knew exactly what was happening. Anja was going to a concert with him to see his favorite band.

He had loved seeing his idol on stage again, especially when Anja was with him. it was the best day of his life so far, and he couldn't wait to get home and listen to the albums with Anja. The night was going to be perfect, he thought.

On the way back though, Anja was having trouble walking. She assured him she was fine, she just needed help walking, so he helped her along the way. he never thought much of it, not even when they got home.

As soon as it was time for bed, he noticed she wasn't herself. She had him lay by her side all night long, hugging him and telling him how much she loved him. Anja told Frankito how important he was to her, and she would always be there with him. She would always love him.

He had no idea what she was talking about, because he knew these things. He had no clue as to why she needed to repeat all these things, and why she was talking to him so long about it. He also didn't know why she was crying.

He remembers asking her why she was crying, and all she said was "Because you're so special." He didn't understand, but he knew this obviously meant a lot to her, and he did too.

He sat with her all night, listening to her stories, and her telling him how much he meant to her. She said he was the best part of her life, and she appologized for 'corrupting' his mind. He knew she didn't though, because he prefered life the way she taught him. he was just so scared by the way she was acting, but he never had a clue what was to happen.

After a few hours, he finally fell asleep by her side. He dreamed of H.I.M. and Anja that night. In his dream, Ville had come down from the stage to take Frankito with him outside. Together they ran away, with Anja, and escaped the world.

In the morning, once he woke up, he was so excited to tell Anja about his dream, but shewas still sleeping. He knew she always got so mad whenever he woke her up, even if she always laughed it off after. He didn't want to wake her, so he went downstairs to watch t.v. instead, waiting for her to come down.

He was waiting for her to make breakfast like she always did in the mornings while he watched t.v. She always made him Karjalanpiirakka, or simple pancakes. he always loved it though. Every morning he was always so excited to hear her come down the stairs, thinking she was so sneaky, then to smell the food from the kitchen.

He didn't hear her that morning though; he didn't hear her quiet footsteps coming down the stairs, and into the kitchen. He waited hours and he didn't smell any food. He watched all his favorite cartoons and he didn't once see Anja come into the living room. He never once heard the toilet flush from upstairs.

Instead of worrying though, he figured she was just very sleepy from the concert last night. He decided he'd take an adventure outside, and by the time he came back, Anja would be awake and making him sandwiches for lunch.