Status: RIP Jimmy. You'll never be forgotten! - Updates are kind of slow...

Girls & Guns.

Chapter One

Cherry's POV:

I rolled my eyes as I heard my best friend, and room mate, sigh for what had to be the hundredth time that morning. And it's only eleven.. I glanced over at her and couldn't help but smile. She was laying on the couch wearing another of her random costumes, today's being a pirate, and staring at the ceiling as if it would hand her cheese if she stared long enough.

Jade and I had been friends since my freshman year of high school; that cunt was a year older than me and she never let me forget it. She continuously pulled rank over me in our PE class that year; always telling me all kinds of things about the teacher and trying to get me to do things for her. Since then we've been close and now we live together.

"What's your problem, Spaz?" I asked before she could let out another sigh.

"I'm just soo insanely bored!"

"Well, it's not like there's much I can do about that, I mean, we're in IOWA!" Sometimes I wonder if she forgets that small fact. We live in a small town in Iowa, so there's never anything to do. She acts like she's not used to it.

Jade's POV:

God, I was bored. Earlier this morning I ate my two Hershey chocolate bars and a water. Water because I dropped my "one-Mountain-Dew-a-day" (a policy created by Cherry because, apparently, I get too hyper..). I then went swimming in the lake. Lake Okoboji to be exact. It's in the Iowa Great Lakes area. To be more specific, we live in the Triboji area of Lake Okoboji, in Monarch Cove; a cozy little place. Me and Cherry live in an old, run-down cabin. It has pealing green paint and there were raccoons trying to invade every winter. Not to mention, the bats...

Anyway after my swim, I got on my pirate outfit and went off in the boat to scare some tourists. You should've seen their faces! But alas, joys such as those are short lived. Now, sitting here, I have no idea what to do.

"Yeah, I know we live in Iowa! You always tell me that whenever you rant about Avenged Sevenfold and how you wish you could be in Huntington Beach, California." Cherry glares at me and I raise my hands up in surrender. "Look, you know I'll never love Avenged Sevenfold like you, but I love the music and their personalities. You have to admit that you can get a little carried away sometimes."

Cherry's POV:

I stopped glaring at Jade and closed my eyes again, like they'd been before I was interrupted by her. "Hmm.."

"Don't 'hmm' me! It's true!"

"I don't know if I'd say I get carried away.." I could feel her staring at me, but I didn't bother to open my eyes again. I already knew she'd be staring at me like I'd grown an extra head.

"Sure, if that's what you wanna think.." Seriously, I'm not that bad. I just wish I could meet them! Be friends with them, maybe date one.. Is that so much to ask?!

"No, because if I really were that obsessed, I'd kidnap them!"

At that, she burst out laughing and put her eye patch, which had been pushed up while she was staring at me a few minutes ago, back over her eye. "Argh, but who are we going to kidnap first, matey?"

"Johnny, because the others wouldn't notice him missing right away like they would if we took, let's say, Jimmy.." Really, it's mostly because Johnny's my personal favourite.

"Awe, really? Why can't we kidnap Jimmy? He's soo friggen smexy! Besides, I could totally lure him away with my sultry charms!" She must have somehow forgotten she was wearing a pirate costume, because she looked down at herself then back at me with a shocked look on her face. "Uh, arr!?"

"...But you know something? That does bring up a good point. How, if we were going to kidnap Avenged Sevenfold, would we get Johnny away from them and to come with us? Hypothetically, of course."

"Lure him away with.. Candy?! I don't know, what does Johnny like best? ... Ooh, Zacky's dick!"

"I'm sure, because I'm sure everybody loves Zacky's dick.. You know, if you wanted a piece of Vengeance you should have just told me!"

She laughed. "I don't like Zacky! I like Jimmy, in all his tall hotness!"

I rolled my eyes, again. I feel like it's becoming a too common thing today. "Yeah, wow, I know! Finally someone who's taller than you and can compare to your utter weirdness!"

"Hey, I'm not weird!" Then, like her usual A.D.D. self, "What should I wear tomorrow? I was thinking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. But which one?"

I decided I might as well amuse her for now, otherwise she wouldn't let it go. "That depends. Which weapons do you have? Because that kind of makes a difference."

"Yeah," she giggles. "..Well, I don't have the swords, you wouldn't let me," she glares at me, "but I do have the nun-chucks and bow."

"Well, then you can be Donatello or Michaelangelo.. Orange or purple?"

"Mmm.. Purple means royalty but orange is fun. Soo, Michaelangelo! Besides, I really have to practice those dang nun-chucks. I don't want another headache!"

"Of course. I agree. You wouldn't stop whining about your damn headache last time, I thought fer sure I was going to have to hurt you!"

"That's another thing, what weapons would we bring when we kidnap him? Would we need weapons? How would we kidnap him? Are we really going to do it or is this all just a joke?"

"Joke.." I thought that was obvious.

"Really? 'Cause this might actually work!"

"Yeah, because we've got such a solid plan going for us. Not to mention, it'd be all kinds of illegal. And we would end up with the rest of the band coming after us! Matt!? He's a big dude, dude! I don't really want to be killed by my favourite band!"

"Oh, come on! It'd be super easy!" I couldn't believe it. She couldn't be serious about this... Right? "We'll take your truck, because we both know my Explorer would never make it all the way to California, and we can bring my six-shooter and your shotgun. Persuasion purposes only, of course."

I guess she really could be serious about this...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a story my friend Jade && I are writing together, just for fun. I hope it doesn't suck too bad! :)