Status: RIP Jimmy. You'll never be forgotten! - Updates are kind of slow...

Girls & Guns.

Chapter Ten: The End

Cherry’s POV:

If I’ve learned one thing on this three day trip, it’s that kidnappees need their sleep. So do the kidnappers. I had never been happier to see the old abandoned house that Jade & I had bought a few years back. As rundown & shitty as it looks, it was a soothing site to my sore eyes this morning when we arrived.

Jade & Johnny, who had been getting along surprisingly well since they’d gotten their sleep yesterday, were fast asleep (again) when I pulled up the long driveway. As I put my truck in park behind the house, I sighed. Then I glanced over at my two dozing passengers and sighed again, not wanted to wake them for multiple reasons. I picked up an empty Coke bottle off the floor & threw it at them.

“Jade, Johnny, we’ve arrived.” I said after the bottle bounced off both their heads. Johnny was laying on my shoulder, his feet still tangled with Jades from kicking each other earlier. She was leaning on the window when she opened her eyes, looked around & then started screaming excitedly.

“Whoo hoo! Boo-yeah, baby! Finally, we’ve-“She broke off with a shocked look. “Uh… Amber.” Her tone indicated that I should look up. When I did, and followed her eyes to where she was looking, I was speechless.

Johnny groaned as he stirred further from his sleep. Jade & I yelled ‘Crap!’ simultaneously as we flew out the truck. We ran to the clothes-line and began pulling off bras & panties, left there to dry, before Johnny could see too much.

“Um, I think somebody wanted a snack…” I looked to Jade, who was holding up a pair of my panties. “I believe a deer has been nibbling on these.”

“That couldn’t have been a deer! Deer are too cute! Maybe it was a raccoon!”

“Riiight, because a raccoon would climb the pole & then walk all the way across! Just to get to your undergarments!” She rolled her eyes at my theory.

“Well, he could’ve jumped!”

“They can’t jump that high, you idiot!”

“Um, guys? What’re you arguing about now? And where are we?” We both looked to Johnny & quickly went back to picking up our forgotten laundry. While heading back to the house, arms full of clothes, I dropped a piece. Of course, Jade just had to comment.

“Yo, D-Cup! Ya dropped something.”

Johnny’s POV:

As I walked after the girls, I noticed that Cherry dropped something. I was rubbing my eyes when I picked it up & didn’t really notice what I was holding until Jade pointed it out. I did a double take. It was a bra. A big bra. No wonder Jade so graciously nicknamed her “D-Cup.” The straps and lacy parts were black but the cups were hot pink and where the cups met were two cherries on stems. That’s when I started getting really hot images…

I could imagine Cherry wearing that bra. She would be wearing it with a pair of those tight, jean short-shorts she seems to like so much. Barefoot, definitely. Smooth, ivory skin. Pierced belly-button? I think so. A cowgirl hat, like the one she was currently wearing. Her long, curly red hair tumbling down over her shoulders. Her bright green eyes would be smoldering and she’d be smiling a knowing smile that says “I know what you want.” She would be walking toward me on a beach at sunset. No, not sunset. It’d be dark already, but she’d be lit by the glow of a bonfire. Anyway, she’s walking to me, carrying a forty. When she finally reaches me, she sits on my lap and-

“Uh, Johnny? Can I have my bra back? Now.” Suddenly I wasn’t on a beach anymore, and her eyes were definitely not smoldering, either. In fact, she sounded slightly ticked-off.

“Uh- OH! Sorry. I was um, uh, thinking… About your… Hair.” She looked at me oddly and muttered an unsure thank you. I saw Jade smirk out of the corner of my eye. I turned & gave her a questioning look.

“Oh, Cherry. You’re really leading him in the wrong direction.” She turned to walk into the house.

“What’s hair got to do with leading someone in the wrong direction?” Cherry asked in a bewildered tone. I’m glad Cherry didn’t see through my lame excuse, but why did Jade have to?

Jade’s POV:

I sniggered evilly to myself. Man, Johnny’s got it bad! Every time Amber got a new man, I made it my 'duty' to tease them. It’s always fun, but this is going to be the best yet!

Once I got to the front porch, I jumped up under the overhang and grabbed the spare key. After I opened the door, the musty smell of the house whooshed past us.

“Come on, Johnny! I’ll give you a tour! Did you know that this house was built in 1917? The style is called “American Four-Square.” If we get a chance to drive around, you’ll see a lot of houses built like this around here.”

“Gotta love Iowa.” Amber added sarcastically as she dropped her pile on the dining room table. I dropped mine on top of hers and looked back to Johnny. He was making a point not to look at the pile of our intimate apparel. I smiled and went on.

I lead Johnny through the house, telling him how we’d found out that the house used to belong to my family and that's why we bought it. As I took him through the first floor, I told him about the oak floors and how my family had fallen all the oak trees in O’Brien County just to build the house. That was a fib, but Johnny didn’t know that. Silly Californians.

Showing him our study, fondly called “The Torture Chamber”, was my favorite part. The walls are lined with bookshelves full of old books. The rest of the room was empty save for one chair in the center of it. Needless to say, he was worried. He covered it up, though, by punching my arm and saying ‘Har-har-har, Jade.’

I gave him a dirty look for good measure.

The kitchen was interesting. When we stripped down the wallpaper & repainted the entire house, we’d decided we would each decorate one room (along with our own) however we want but otherwise we’d keep it simple. Cherry got the kitchen. Now it’s pink with cherries all over. Ugh. I am not fond of pink.

In the living room, there is a couch, two old LaZ-Boys, and a stone age TV set. I sadly informed Johnny that there were only 3 channels. The room, as well as the study, was painted a light brown. Above the couch and TV were deer heads; one a 6-point buck, the other a 4-pointer. Along with the deer heads was Ambie & I’s prized possession; the gun rack. I didn’t mention it in my ramblings, but Johnny definitely noticed it. How could he not? One thing about this house was that there are no personal items. Absolutely none. When Johnny asked me about this, I explained how we usually stay in the cabin up at Lake Okoboji. There isn’t any reason to have a lot of stuff here.

Now for the best part; the upstairs! In my excitement, I grabbed Johnny’s arm and started to drag him up the stairs. Miss ‘Lil Cherry-Bomb gave me a glare.

“What have I said about hurting him? He’s already seen your face, isn’t that torture enough?

“Oh, don’t worry my feisty Ambie-kins! I won’t hurt your sex toy!” I then dashed the rest of the way up the stairs, leaving Johnny behind, and ran into Amber’s room.

“Jade Lawless! Get out of my room before I kill you!” The threat was followed by loud banging noises coming from the other side of the door. [Bow Chicka Bow Wow!]

I cackled. I absolutely loved annoying Amber. “You’ll never take me alive!”

After about three minuets of yelling witty one-liners back & forth, Amber suddenly became quiet.

“Come on, Fire Cracker! Can’t take the heat?” Pause. “Amber?” Is she getting a crowbar?

“Jade, where’s Johnny?” Oh, shit! I yanked the door open, both of us forgetting about or silly argument.

“JOHNNY!?” We yelled together. We heard no reply, so we started down the stairs.

“Soooo… Which one of you is the owner of this cute little thing?” Amber slammed into my back as I stopped. Both of us turned around looking confused. There stood Johnny, just outside the bathroom door, holding up a little rubber ducky. It was yellow with an orange beak & blue eyes. A classic rubber ducky. Amber & I were both pretty shocked. Not because of the duck, but because Johnny was actually standing there. He’d had the perfect opportunity to run. Instead, he was here, asking about a ducky. Obviously, we were speechless.

I was the first to react. “Well, that’s my ducky! His name is Larry!” I grinned goofily. Amber sighed and shook her head. She probably rolled her eyes, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo hoo!! It is I, Jade, posting this chapter! ^_^
Isn't it great? I really like how this turned out.
Next chapter is planned but not yet written. Don't fret, my dearest readers! Jade Lawless is on the case!
And I have a spoiler for the next chapter! The title is... *Drum roll*

"Playing Hard-To-Get"