Status: RIP Jimmy. You'll never be forgotten! - Updates are kind of slow...

Girls & Guns.

Chapter Four

Jade's POV:

I went first out the office door, waiting a few minutes for Mr. Carson to get a head start. Looking both ways to see if the coast was clear, I did a quick ninja roll. Bad idea. Never do that in a business suit. I ignored the small tear in my jacket and slowly snuck towards the cereal aisle. Cherry was staring at me from the doorway of the office, giving me one of her famous you're an idiot looks. "What? I don't want them to know we're watching them!" She just rolled her eyes and swaggered toward me. With me still grinning like an idiot, we walked toward the end of the aisle and peaked out towards the produce aisle. I can't believe I was going to see them in real life! Sure, Cherry and I went to concerts before but we've never seen them away from one of the venues!

"Seward! Sullivan! Clean these up or I'll call your mothers!" Mr. Carson yelled. I stifled a scoff. Mothers? Really? Mr. Carson has resorted to calling their moms?

Just then, we saw Jimmy run across the aisle, into the produce section. He assessed the area then ducked under a table covered with pineapples.

Cherry's POV:

Pineapples? Jimmy's hiding place was painfully obvious. He didn't stay down there for long, though, before he crawled on his elbows back into the canned food aisle. He came back out a few seconds later dragging Johnny behind him. Mm, he looked gorgeous. "Ooh," Jade squealed. "Jimmy; he's so brave! Going out in the line of fire for his best friend!"

We watched as the bassist and drummer both crawled under the pineapple stand, giggling. Yes, giggling. In fact, they were giggling so hard that Jimmy hit his head on the table. I snickered at their stupidity at the same time Jade gasped and widened her eyes in suspension. When the four pineapples hit the floor, everything went silent. If, somehow, Mr. Carson didn't know where they were before, he definitely did now! The entire store was quiet now, and I had to slap my hand over Jade's mouth so she'd quit making little sounds. I could see Mr. Carson's face as he slowly walked toward the pineapples; it was actually redder than when he'd run out of the office a few minutes earlier. He told Jimmy and Johnny to get out of his store, but they didn't listen to him. They got out from underneath the pineapples and just stood there, watching Mr. Carson's every move with smirks on their faces; Johnny even snickered a little. That snicker seemed to set the red-faced man to yelling again and the two members of Avenged Sevenfold went running toward the doors, laughing.

Jade nudged me then and whispered, "Come on!" She stood up from the crouch we were both in and began following Johnny and Jimmy to the front of the store. I quickly stood up, also, not wanting Jade to take off in my truck without me. As I passed Mr. Carson I yelled a thank you to him, leaving him staring after me.

Jade was in the truck watching a car a couple rows away. Jimmy and Johnny were hanging on that car's open doors, still laughing. I smiled, they were too cute!

As soon as the two of them were calmed down enough to drive and they'd pulled out of the parking lot, we followed after them at a safe distance. Pretty soon, they parked in front of a big house then went inside. They were still laughing... We parked in front of another house that was across the street and a couple houses down to wait. I was watching the house and I thought Jade was too, but it was a minute or so before I heard rustling. When I looked at her, she was digging in the cooler for food. Go figure... I sighed, "Really?"

"What?" She barely spared me a glance before she picked up a Dr. Pepper and went to open it. She thought better of it though, when she looked at me again, remembering we were both wearing our reporter costumes still; black dress pants, white button down shirt, and a vest for me or a jacket for Jade. She grumbled something about rentals before starting to strip the costume off.

I didn't pay any attention to what she put on in exchange for it because the front door of the house had just opened and revealed the one and only M. Shadows carrying, who I assumed was, Jimmy over his shoulder. I could only tell it was Jimmy because of the brightly coloured kimono he had on. Matt walked out onto the porch and threw his burden onto the grass and threw his burden onto the grass before Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates walked out carrying Johnny between them and threw him onto the lawn beside Jimmy. Brian and Zacky turned around and walked back inside right away. Matt yelled something at his band mates who were laying in the grass before walking back into the house and slamming the door behind himself. I think he said something about liquor. Yum.

Jimmy and Johnny climbed back into the car we'd seen earlier, and I took off after them, again. I tore my eyes away from their car to look at Jade as she screamed. Apparently she'd decided to put her ninja costume on and was still working on a couple of the ties when I'd sped off. Oops... I'd forgotten she was changing clothes.

We followed the boys to a liquor store a few blocks away. When I put my truck into park Jade's door flew open and before I knew it, she was waiting for me by the door of the store. I got out and walked toward her hesitantly. "Hurry, daylight is wasting away! We must catch our prey before they become aware of our presence!" She does a horrible oriental accent...

"They is he, and you are strange."

"Arigato, Cherry-chan." She switched to a normal voice, noticing my chest area. "And your boobs are falling out!"

"You're just jealous!" She rolled her eyes, then opened the door and disappeared through it.

Jade's POV:

I opened the door and did a quick ninja roll towards the coolers. Cherry, I'm guessing, slowly followed me. I cautiously raised my head over one of the displays and took in the view. Jimmy, the sexy drummer that he is, was looking at me with an expression of amazement. He was also holding some 40's, which made me smirk. Of course he wouldn't give those to Johnny. Then Jimmy exclaimed, "Ninja sighting!" Then he giggled, again. Johnny was looking between me and Cherry; giving me a what the hell look and Cherry a is she serious]/i] face. I didn't look at Amber, but I'm pretty sure she was thinking "Please don't embarrass me!" While I was smiling and staring (while no one could see it in my ninja mask), Amber went toward the wine coolers.

"Hey Jaaade..." Her whiny tone told me she wanted something. And I knew I wasn't going to like it. "You wanna buy me something?"

"No. You must learn to take responsibility, young one," I replied, keeping my oriental accent.

"But I can't buy it. I'm not old enough!" I finally looked over at her and saw what she wanted me to buy. I completely forgot about my act.

"What?!" My eyes gaped at her.

"Please!"

I tried looking away, but it was to late. I'd already seen those pouting eyes and lips. Dammit. I sighed. "Fine. But you owe me dinner, and this is all I'm getting you!" Remembering that I was supposed to be a ninja, I stealthily and gracefully grabbed a few wine coolers. While heading toward the cash register, I did a few Bruce Lee moves. Cherry was now kind of glaring at me as she walked from the coolers toward the front of the store. While paying for my purchase, I felt a smack on the back of my head. "What was that for?" I didn't have to turn around. It was Cherry.

"Stop trying so hard," she whispered harshly. She went to smack me again, but this time I blocked it with a simple Tae-Kwon-Do move. She just shook her head and walked out of the store. I turned toward Jimmy and in my oriental accent, said, "Nice kimono!" Then I swooped out the door behind Cherry.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's some "blah" points..
I hope there's not too many though!
There will hopefully be another update by Friday!
Jade is going to be home writing all day tomorrow...

xoxo Ambie.