Status: RIP Jimmy. You'll never be forgotten! - Updates are kind of slow...

Girls & Guns.

Chapter Five

Cherry's POV:

After about 10 minutes of waiting for the guys to finish up in the liquor store, we followed them back to the house they'd been thrown out of earlier. Then we sat there and waited for Johnny to come back out. It didn't happen until almost midnight, when he staggered out to what I assumed to be his car.

When he drove off, we followed him. I had to shake Jade a little, because she was having some trouble staying awake. I think it was boredom... either that or a crash from all the sugar. "Jade.. Wake up!" I shook her then turned back to the road and Johnny's car. "I think Johnny's going home." Out of the corner of my eye I saw her groggily sit up and her eyes flutter open.

"Huh? Whoa, wait! Is it time? Is it finally time to kidnap him?" She was wide awake now.

I sighed. Way to go Captain Obvious; Protector of the Duh. "No. We're going to wait 'til he's surrounded by people..." Idiot. "Yes, we're kidnapping him now!" Ignoring my sarcastic comment, she started turning in her seat excitedly. She was searching for something in the bed of the truck, through the back slide window. I saw Johnny pull into a driveway and I stopped across the street from the house, turning off the engine. I went to look at Jade, but all I got was her door being quietly shut and her ducking into someone's poor shrub. She'd managed to change again, too. I cocked an eyebrow and smothered whatever I was about to ask her, deciding to just watch. After checking both ways down the street, she ran across to Johnny's poor shrub. I climbed out of my truck then. What was she doing?

I slammed the door, and Jade turned around to give me a glare. I wasn't fazed. She soon went back to... Checking the windows? Really? Um... We weren't in Iowa. We were in California! Unless they want someone to break in, people here are going to lock their windows. And considering the fact that Johnny's a famous musician, he probably has some fancy alarm system that he would've turned on as soon as he closed the door. I leaned against the truck. I know Jade has a lot of experience with opening locked windows, she'd broken into my house a million times when we were teenagers. I'm pretty sure an alarm system would be a huge challenge, it'd be risky too.

I glanced toward a bay window in the front of the house that had just lit up. Through the slightly opened curtains I could just barely see Johnny sitting on a couch and holding a beer. He was probably watching TV, judging by the lighting that played across his face. Mm, tasty! With new found determination, I walked across the street. At first I was so okay with the idea of kidnapping Johnny, but the idea had started appealing to me as time went on.

Jade saw me coming and met me in the middle of the street. "All the windows are locked and there's an alarm system." I didn't stop my trek to the front door, so she turned and walked next to me. "I've tried disarming a few system before but I would have to know what kind it was-" We were facing Johnny's front door by now. "-and how it was set and how long it would take to get it off and-" Ding-dong. I interrupted her by ringing the doorbell. "What are you doing?!" she yelled at me as quietly as she could. I gave her a glare that stopped her accusing glare.

"Just go with the flow. You're an actress, improvise." I turned back just as the door opened.

Johnny's POV:

I had just sat down with my beer to watch a little TV when the doorbell rang. Did I leave something at Matt's? I wouldn't doubt it. After all, we'd played a game of Ultimate Hide-and-Seek that afternoon. It's a wonder we didn't lose Jimmy... Wait, if I'd left something why didn't they just call me? A confused look came across my face as I disarmed the alarm system and opened the door. There were two girls standing on my front step. One was tall and had dark hair with... Black eyes? I grimaced internally and turned to the shorter girl. She was a redhead with greenish yellow eyes. Hmm... Interesting. They were both wearing dark clothes. The redhead was wearing dark-wash blue jeans and an over-sized black hoody. The freaky tall one had on a black jumpsuit and a black beanie. Double freaky. She looked like she was going to kidnap someone. "Um, hi. Can I help you?"

The redhead answered first. "Actually, you can. That is, if you know something about trucks?" The one with black eyes turned to look toward what I assumed to be their vehicle, then back to her friend, then to me. "Yeaa... It's pretty old and it... Well," she let out a little cough. "It broke down..." She looked down at the ground, in either shame or embarrassment, and peeked up at me through her eyelashes. The black-eyed girl was acting strange. She seemed way too happy about being stranded.

So, something was wrong with their truck? Heh, I know a lot about vehicles. I smiled. "Yeah, I can help." The three us of walked down the steps and to the truck.

"Thanks," said the redhead. She seemed cool and calm, but the freaky one kept looking at me.

"So.. What are your names?"

The brunette answered cheerfully, "My name is Anne and this is my close friend, Vivian."

"But call me Viv," Vivian said while glaring at Anne. I guess she doesn't like people knowing her full name. As I went to open the hood of the truck, I noticed the license plate. I looked at them questioningly.

"You guys are from Iowa? That's a pretty long way. No wonder it broke down. What are you doing way down in California? Visiting someone?"

Viv answered hesitantly, "Well, I guess you could say that..." Anne's grin widened, if that was possible.

I just gave her a frown and bent over the engine. Next thing I knew, a sack was put over my head and a rope tugged my arms against my body. I struggled as best as I could, but I could feel myself being lifted into the truck.

Jade's POV:

Man, this guy was fricken heavy! "It would help if you didn't struggle so much!" It took me 5 minutes to get him into the damn truck!

"Jade! Don't damage the merchandise," Cherry chastised me.

"Well, it would help if you actually helped me instead of just standing there!" I yelled.

"Bite me." I sighed. Whatever.

Thanks to my A.D.D., I thought of something else. "You know what? I'm glad Johnny's too macho to scream for help. That could cause so much trouble." That's when I heard muffled screams coming from inside the sack. "Amber! Hurry up and get in the truck!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming." As soon as she climbed in and started the truck, we sped off into the night. While Cherry was driving, I took the liberty of tying Johnny's torso to the seat. After securing him, I took the sack off his head. His first question was, "I thought your names were Anne and Viv?" He looked wildly from me to Amber with fear showing clearly on his face.

In disbelief, I yelled, "Don't you want to know why we're kidnapping you?" at the same time Cherry answered his question with "Nope," popping the "P."

"I'd rather not think about the why!"

"It's not like we're going to hurt- It's not like we're going to rape- We're not going to kill you!" I answered.

"And we're not going to sell you on E-bay." Cherry ended with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
(:

Jade wrote most of this one!
Actually, she wrote all of it except the first 2 paragraphs...
Yayy!

Xoxo, Ambie.