The Journal of Happy Downfall

Page 1

2/13/04

Dear Journal,

Well I guess I should start with introductions. I’m Happy Downfall and I’m 15 years old. It’s currently the last day before school starts up again and well, I can’t wait. I know I’m going to make lots of friends. What else? Well I have a mom and a sister. My mom is Kathy and my sister is Sarah. I don’t have a dad, because he died when I was 4 years old. I don’t really remember him though. Well enough about that. I guess you could say that I’m a not regular teen, but it depends what regular is for you. If you think I am one of those teens that sneak out at night, have parties when parents aren’t home, and those drug addicted freaks, well then you have the wrong girl. I’m one of those girls that helps my parents around the house and likes to do the chores. I don’t like homework though because it cuts into my time of working on my biggest project I will ever do. I will create a document of my life in this journal which you are reading write now. I will keep everything that has happened to me everyday for as long as I can. What else can I tell you? Well I live in Wisconsin. My favorite color is green, I like watching he stars and staring off in space to go into my own little world. I also LOVE music!!! It is my life. I might even write my own songs and be in a band some day, but that’s just a dream that I wish would come true. Oh did I also mention that I have the worst luck anyone could have. If I want something to go right it always has to end wrong. Like one time when I was working on a project for my 4th grade Science class and I was just about done when some how my sister came in and wrecked it. What luck there huh? Yeah, I had to redo it and turn it in late. I guess telling your teacher that your little sister ate your project just wasn’t going to work. That teacher was always mean to me though so it really doesn’t bother me much. I think she always tried to fail me on purpose fro some strange reason. Hmmm…what else? Oh yeah. I’m really into art just like I am into music. I have to be doing it all the time or I would go crazy. Really I would. One time when I was grounded and my mom took away my music, I went absolutely crazy. My mom said that I started running down the street screaming that it was the end of the world. I guess that’s why my neighbors thought I was weird. Oh well. Guess it just go’s to show you, never take away something precious to someone and you won’t see them running down the street screaming…or lose a limb. My family is pretty strange. We all have our own way of showing it though. Well, except for my cousin Drake. He’s the emotionless one in he family, I guess you could say. He doesn’t say much though. It’s kind of creepy when your in a room alone with him because all he does is look at you he doesn’t say anything. It makes you feel like you want to crawl under a rock and die when he just stares at you. It’s so weird. Well let’s get off that topic because it’s starting to give me the chills. Well I guess I should go. Don’t want to fill up this whole journal on the first day.

Sincerely,

Happy Downfall
♠ ♠ ♠
pages 1 of 32