The Journal of Happy Downfall

Page 2

2/14/04

Dear Journal,

Today was the first day of school and it was boring. My English teacher scares me…a lot. She even made us do work on the first day of school. What kind of teacher does that? Oh yeah, by the way, my mom got a new job. She works as a waitress at this restaurant called The Grill or something like that. She seems to really like to really like it. Oh, and my aunts and uncles are coming in 4 days. We always have a family reunion once a year to get caught up on everything. This is my school schedule:

1st per: Math-Ms. Giddle

2nd per: English-Mrs. Flare

3rd per: Art-Mrs. Frone

4th per: Gym-Mr. Hyte

5th per: Lunch

6th per: Science-Mrs. Blou

7th per: Social Studies-Mr. Thunt

8th per: Music/Choir-Ms. Grace

Most of the teachers are alright except for Mrs. Flare. She’s just plain out mean. My math teacher, Ms. Giddle, acts a little strange. Everyone says that she killed her husband and she kills the kids that say anything about it during her class. I don’t believe it though. It’s just some rumors that spread around school. It’s like you can’t believe anything someone tells you at school. I really didn’t talk to anyone though. I guess you can be all excited and such on the inside, but on the outside you are all shy and you get all embarrassed. That happened to me. It kind of sucks, but I know I’ll be better tomorrow. I just have to get one friend at least. I can’t go through out the whole school year without a friend. That would suck if I did. Well Mr. Hyte made us work our butts off today. He made us run lots of laps and he also made us do all kinds of exercises. It was really tiring. He said it was to see what level of exercise we were at. I think he said that I was at a level 3 out of 5. I’m not the best at gym, but I’m not the worst. Well, I have to go now, cause my mom is calling me and my sister down for diner now and once my mom says something, she doesn‘t say it again. So ttyl.

Sincerely,

Happy Downfall
♠ ♠ ♠
pages 2 of 32