The Journal of Happy Downfall

Page 3

2/15/04

Dear Journal,

I MADE A FRIEND TODAY!!! Her name’s Lisa and she’s in almost all of my classes. She not in my math and social studies. Her hair is brown and long just like mine. She even loves music and art just like me, but she likes different kinds of music then me. She likes more heavy metal and scream-o and I like more rock-n-roll and alternative kinds of music. I think we will become the best of friends. Well tomorrow will be Wednesday which means we get out an hour early. That will be so awesome. Lisa and me have even set up a play date tomorrow. I’m going to her house after school and we are going to do all kinds of stuff. She told me that she has a dog named Smurf. She gave me a picture and it looked so cute. Oh wait, let me find it and I can’t put it in here.

(Me: if is doesn’t show, go to this place: http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss55/scottcarmichael_2009/dog-picture-small-dog-adoptable-pup.jpg)

There we go. Isn’t he cute. I can’t wait to see him. He’s just the cutest dog I have ever seen. I’ve always wanted a dog, but my mom says no. I wonder why. For English, I have to read a book and then write an essay about it. I chose to read, The Fire Within, because it seemed like a good book. My sister has been spending a lot of time in her room for some reason. I wonder what she’s doing in there. Well, there’s only one way to find out, but I am not, repeat, not, going into her room. Who knows what could be in there. There might be a clone of herself or a giant monkey just waiting to pop out of her room and destroy the world. What? That would be what my sister would do. I swear, she is some kind of alien acting as my sister just waiting to tell the other aliens to come and take over the world. Haha, now that would be a good story to write. I could see it now, Evil Sister Takes Over the World. That would sure be something. But really, I wonder what she does in her room for hours and hours and not coming out unless mom tells her to. It kind of makes me worry about her. Well I really should go before mom yells at me to go to bed. So uh…ttyl…I guess.

Sincerely,

Happy Downfall
♠ ♠ ♠
pages 3 of 32