The Journal of Happy Downfall

Page 5

2/17/04

Dear Journal,

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I heard this really strange sounds outside. It sounded like someone walking around the house and pulling a cat by it’s tail. It even started to hurt my ears. I’m like REALLY scared right now and I don’t know what to do. My parents aren’t home so it makes it worse. Well, I just need to think good thought. Good thoughts, good thoughts, good thoughts. OMG!!! There it is again. What the hell is it? It’s really creeping me out. I don’t know what to do. Should I call mom and dad or should I call the police. My sister is here too, but she’s in her room and when I knock on the door, she didn’t answer which makes me worry even more. What if something did happen to her? I couldn’t forgive myself if something bad happened to her. Well, just to get my thoughts off the strange noises, my aunts and uncles and cousins and grandmas and grandpas are coming over tomorrow. I can’t wait to see them. I’m even thinking of bringing Lisa to meet them. Speaking of Lisa, I wonder what she’s doing right now. I hope she’s having a much better time then I am having right now. OMG!!! There it is again. Just when I was starting to feel better it comes back and scares the crap out of me. Eppp. There it is again…of course. Ok. I just have to calm down. Wait a second. That sounds like the door is opening. Oh crap. This can’t be happening. Well, I’m going to check it out and I’ll be sure to bring the baseball bat. If I don’t come back then…bye world. I’ll miss you all…well not everyone. Well, bye.

Sincerely,

Happy Downfall
♠ ♠ ♠
page 5 of 32