Black Night

Are you afraid of death, or loosing the one you love?

This is the beginning of my life should i go on with my story.......

Alright well I've waited for you to either leave or wait. OK here i go.

My life is perfect i am 17 years old i live with my family witch consist of, my father, brother 2 sisters and my wife. We have been happily married for six month's but the weirdest part about our family is we have alot of differences between the human races....
Well at this point i bet u have the question on what we are well that is a very god question people call my vampire and they call my wife werewolf... Weird combination huh.
Well my name Jack i am around a 145 lbs and when i walk its like wind in the meadow peaceful and quiet, i have dark brown hair it straight and well my eye's are a different story. They are normally red but they seem to fade each year to a Carmel color now. Well i used to eat humans for my diet but now i am down to a human once a year, thanks to my wife Rose she is a werewolf so 50% of the time she is naked cause well really when she transforms her clothes just tare in to little pieces, its not t easy for her these days, she has long straight blond hair very nice looking she usually will dress in a tight pair of pants and a low cut shirt, and well she love her werewolf.