Can I Love Someone Older?

Unconsious Dream...

“My Dear, What has happened to you?” I blinked the white haze away and found myself lying on a bed, Brendan sitting next to me. I looked around, wondering if this was a dream, or reality. After one final look around my eyes landed on Brendan, He looked like he hadn’t slept in weeks, we was godly pail, dark black rings circled his clouded eyes. I smiled softly, and sat up, ignoring all the pain that shot through me. “I’m fine” I said, as he moved to wrap his arms around me. I lean into the touch and close my eyes.

“no, you’re not, why have you not slept?” I was dreading the question, but I knew I couldn’t avoid it forever. “I wasn’t tired, so I didn’t sleep” I knew it wasn’t the answer he was looking for, but I didn’t really know the answer myself. “My dear, please stop pushing yourself” I smiled at the concern, but did nothing else. I could feel his hand rub my back, while the other tightened around me. My arms wrapped around him in return, and I could hear him laugh lightly.

Before I knew it a massive heat wave, washed over me, and I was really hot. I moved out from Brendan’s grasp, and sat in the bed, my hands moving to the hem of my shirt, I was too hot to realize what I was doing, and I didn’t really care. I soon had my shirt removed, and I soon felt another pair of hands, grip my shirt hem, helping me take it off. When my shirt is removed, I look to see Brendan blushing, “What is it?” my voice was full of curiosity, as I look at him I see him blush harder.

His eyes were scanning over me again, but this time, I could see lust forming in them, I moved closer to him, crawling slowly towards him, a smirk on my face. “Brendan, do you see something you like?” the voice that just left my lips, I had never heard before, (I think it’s my inner pervert or something). I sat in front of him, his eyes looking at my breast the whole time, I laughed lightly and he looked up, eyes now full of lust and want. All of a sudden, Brendan’s lips are against mine, in a hot steaming kiss, his tongue plunging into my mouth. My eyes close and my arms wrap around his neck pulling him closer and down, on top of me.

I feel his hands move everywhere along me. I didn’t want it to stop, I was so lost in the feeling of pleasure, but I didn’t know what to do. I had to keep reminding myself to breathe through my nose, so I didn’t have to pull away, but it didn’t matter as Brendan moved and started attacking my neck, biting, kissing and sucking on it. I gasp, and shiver, letting the pleasure take complete control, as he moves down, while his hands work on undoing my bra.

“You’re so beautiful” I hear Brendan say, through kisses, then he moves back up and recapture my lips. Everything begins to move fast, things happen and everything’s a blur. I won’t continue on with details, but I think you get the picture without me even telling you.

I wake in a muddle of sheets and pillows, only to soon fall out of a bed. I hit the floor and rub my head, then my eyes widen, I didn’t black out in a bed, I blacked out in the arms of...a totally hottie. I look around and see that all the walls are white, so is the bed and everything else. I still felt hot and sweaty and as my mind replayed the dream over and over, it got worse. I stand up on wobbly legs, and move to the bed to hold myself up, and something catches my eye.

There was a hot guy, sleeping in a chair, next to my bed, and I felt ready to squeal my head off. He had fiery red hair, but I couldn’t see all of it, since he had a hat on his head. He looked so peaceful, and I didn’t want to wake him, so I moved from the bed to the door, only for me to be hit into the floor as something hits me hard. I don’t know what it is, but I sure as hell was going to give it a wakeup call to remember.