Can I Love Someone Older?

The Kiss...

I looked down, the person now I’m my arms, who had just so happened to run into me, and passed out was Sarah. I automatically wrapped my arms around her and looked at her. Her face was the same, minus the bruise on her left cheek, and it didn’t take me long to realize that she had been hit...hard.

I looked up, when I hear a noise, and unconsciously tighten my grip around her. “Who are you?” a boy, around fifteen, now stood in front of me. He looked, almost aggressive, but his eyes were locked on Sarah, not really looking at anything else. “My names is Brendan Wayland, who are you?” I showed no emotion, and it was working to my advantage. “I’m Jason Kendal, and what are you doing with Sarah, she won’t like you if you don’t let go” his voice was confused, angry, and he almost sounded jealous, but I wasn’t too sure. “What do you mean ‘she won’t like me’?” I was confused; she didn’t mind it any other time.

I soon feel something move, and I see Sarah opening her eyes. “Well, hello” her eyes widened, and looked at me, as a bright red blush appeared across her cheeks. “H...h...hi Brendan” her blush brightened at her own stutter, and I laughed lightly. “Sarah, you...are you alright?” I looked at the Jason kid, and waited for Sarah to answer, but she was lost in her own little world. I looked back at her, and saw her eyes, slowly filling with lust, and I couldn’t help a small amount of red creep onto my face, I nudged Sarah, and looked away, trying to calm myself down.

“I’m fine Jason, and yes, I do know Brendan, I’ve known him for a while” her voice sent unnoticeable shivers down my spine, and I unconsciously let my grip tighten. I didn’t need to look to see her blush, and I knew if I did, I would lose control.

_______________________________________________________________________

I felt Brendan’s hold on me tighten, and I was fighting the urge to wiggle, I mean, I was stiff damn it! I couldn’t move, and I really needed to. Jason looked about ready to laugh his arse off, cause from the light red blush on Brendan’s face, gave it all away.

I turned, trying my best not to do anything to make the situation worse, and thank god it didn’t. I looked at Jason, and he looked, almost sad, but I really didn’t care. We soon heard a scream, and I could already tell who it was, and for once...I was happy I heard it. “You might want to go to your girlfriend, Jason, seems like something happened” I held no sympathy in my voice, and I think he could tell. Jason nodded, and ran off to Kat, (bitch), and I was left with Brendan again.

My heart was racing, and I really didn’t know what to do, my cheeks were completely red, and I didn’t know if I could stop myself from doing something absurd, but I had already done one thing...i was practically leaning into him.

“Well, that was...” I couldn’t think of the right words, so I just shut my mouth altogether. We just stood there, not talking, moving, just listening to everything, but that all soon stopped, when I couldn’t take it, one of my urges, was bugging me to now end, and I decided to take the risk. I quickly turned in his grasp, and didn’t really care; I was after all taking a risk, (a really big one at that).

I leaned up, roughly pushing against him, and kissed him. It wasn’t the long romantic sort of kisses, it was more like a rough bruising kisses, which only lasted a few seconds. I quickly pulled back, my eyes gathering lust, my face flushed, and at a total blank. I escaped his grasp, and ran. I ran away from Brendan, who was still standing in the same position, and at the biggest shocked expression, I had ever seen. I kept running, in the direction, I know as home.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry
my stories seem to becoming short
sorry

Please Comment